Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well 475 guests invited but not the Gruesomes! Bet that's deflated their egos or brought them down a 'peg' or two ....Lol

I'll get me coat ........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800 years ago at All Saints Church in Hereford a skilful carpenter carved this high up in the dark roof where nobody could see him.
5 years ago they built an extra floor with bright lights for a restaurant.

Roast chicken anyone?
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16280953071070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What about all the women she's allegedly bullied out of work?!
Aah, you're onto something. Deflection tactic, all PR optics.
"but look at how supportive I am of other women and the struggles they have, I can't possibly be a bully!!!!"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I totally see the guys from Sunshine Sachs in a meeting about an idea for her 40th birthday- then someone pitches the Mandela Thing and these PR guys go crazy over it 🤣 :sick:
there is ZERO value to this video/idea, it is only self promotion....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
In March the actress revealed she was bitten by a huntsman spider during her trip Down Under.
I have never heard of anyone being bitten by one, but it can happen. However, they are not poisonous. I don't see it likely to be bitten on the neck, but if it happened, the bite would be gone pretty quickly.

Reactions: 14
I totally see the guys from Sunshine Sachs in a meeting about an idea for her 40th birthday- then someone pitches the Mandela Thing and these PR guys go crazy over it 🤣 :sick:
The sheer fact that someone has to do an initiative like this on their birthday - pure grandstanding and self promotion as you say. Hardly the act of a selfless person who'd actually get on and do something meaningful without the need to broadcast to all and sundry.

She just wants the headlines about what a great person she is on her birthday, all look at ME ME ME.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I completely agree. Women don't particularly need mentors going back to the workforce.
They need equal pay and flexibility.
Mind you, I can't bring myself to watch it as she is so smug and fake and vomitous, so maybe this is mentioned?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have never heard of anyone being bitten by one, but it can happen. However, they are not poisonous. I don't see it likely to be bitten on the neck, but if it happened, the bite would be gone pretty quickly.
Apparently she did videos on IG or her social media where she was in bed covered in wet towels

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why are pretending to be at afternoon tea? I can’t help feel it is a mockery.. M never embraced English culture

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Why would you take career advice from someone who doesn't have a career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The most grating thing about this cosplaying of Michelle Obama is that Meghan has never actually held down a corporate job. Or had career success.

She got married - that's it. I had to laugh at headlines oh how she will take Oprah's crown - hopefully that will piss Oprah right off! Meghan has never had any success even in the same galaxy as Oprah's smallest project.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sugary sugary shite... I used to like Melissa McCarthy too🤮
Well well Rachel...you still can't act...I thought you were supposed to be a Hollywood celebrity?

ALSOOOOO...did Melissa say "a yacht party, whose ready for a yacht?"
Another nod to Harry's wife's pre duchess fun days/ side career?😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Apparently she did videos on IG or her social media where she was in bed covered in wet towels
I...don't understand this. If a huntsman bit someone, it would only be in self defence, it wouldn't TRY to bite you. Where is she claiming it bit her, exactly? It ran all over her body, biting her multiple times?

Deliberate tease. They’ll never release pics as then the RF will be able to see them.
I can honestly say I don't give a feck what her generic white baby looks like. Depending on how early she can book it in for veneers and rhinoplasty, it's not exactly going to compete with the Cambridge children in the looks' stakes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This can't be why she's been so silent. There's a bigger whirlpool incoming :/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The part about her whole act that is just SO GRATING is when she acts as though she's actual royalty but is faux down-to-earth.
Honey, you were a 36 year old nobody and then were 'royal' for 72 working days.
You can drop the pretentiousness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.