Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain what is happening at the moment regarding Harry's tax status. They no longer have a home in the UK as their stuff has been cleared out of Frogmore.

He said that he wouldn't apply to be an American citizen and it's believed that he's using a diplomatic passport. How long can that continue? Personally I don't think he should be allowed to do that especially as he's hardly enhancing the reputation of our country. He can apply for residency as Smeggy's poodle.

Surely at some point he is going to have to pay tax. If he chooses to live in America then he really shouldn't be using his title either. When are we going to find out the answers to these questions or should we just assume that there are different rules for the elite 🙄

Reactions: 37
I'm starting to really enjoy 6 & wife's slow death by a thousand cuts.

Wanted half-in half out. Nope you're out & leave your HRHs at the door.

Oprah interview. Say goodbye to your patronages & we're investigating the wife's bullying.

"Racists". Recollections may vary & we won't take any more of your dissing.

Harry's "biography". Those patronages that you really wanted back have gone to Princesses. Oh, and here's a little story you've probably forgotten about how you shot endangered wildlife - we've plenty more stories like that for you to put in your little book.

And the best bit is that the Palace haven't even got warmed up yet 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Can anyone explain what is happening at the moment regarding Harry's tax status. They no longer have a home in the UK as their stuff has been cleared out of Frogmore.

He said that he wouldn't apply to be an American citizen and it's believed that he's using a diplomatic passport. How long can that continue? Personally I don't think he should be allowed to do that especially as he's hardly enhancing the reputation of our country. He can apply for residency as Smeggy's poodle.

Surely at some point he is going to have to pay tax. If he chooses to live in America then he really shouldn't be using his title either. When are we going to find out the answers to these questions or should we just assume that there are different rules for the elite 🙄
I want the answers to the same question because I am moving to the US and it makes me so bleeping angry to find out that Hazza Cuntchops got his US visa in a couple of months during Covid while I had to wait for nearly 400 days to get mine and it was still so very uncertain. We had to hire a lawyer for my fiancée visa and run through so many hoops (all legally of course).

It's so infuriating to find out I have to start paying taxes as a non resident too (else I cannot apply for US citizenship later). More information here: https://www.mybanktracker.com/blog/taxes/non-us-citizen-taxes-299277

Is it different rules for a member of the British Royal Family? Apparently so: https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...an-markle-us-taxes-santa-barbara-loophole-spt

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I want the answers to the same question because I am moving to the US and it makes me so bleeping angry to find out that Hazza Cuntchops got his US visa in a couple of months during Covid while I had to wait for nearly 400 days to get mine and it was still so very uncertain. We had to hire a lawyer for my fiancée visa and run through so many hoops (all legally of course).

It's so infuriating to find out I have to start paying taxes as a non resident too (else I cannot apply for US citizenship later). More information here: https://www.mybanktracker.com/blog/taxes/non-us-citizen-taxes-299277

Is it different rules for a member of the British Royal Family? Apparently so: https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...an-markle-us-taxes-santa-barbara-loophole-spt
It's totally unfair and to quote the Harkles 'inequitable' 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There has been a deathly silence out of Montecito in the last couple of weeks...............

• Sick
Reactions: 14
WTF is this? From the article, According to his website, Colin Cowie’s mantra is: “The equation for the gold standard of service isn’t 1+1=2. It’s 1+1=3.

Reminds me of this satire Orwellian video which has come true of late:

I know!! I saw that and thought "twit" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There has been a deathly silence out of Montecito in the last couple of weeks...............
Is it only a couple of weeks? Seems we haven't heard from PWBW in aaages - its actually quite worrying wondering when she is going to pop up again - and what she's going to pop up with - must be a reason for the silence:unsure::unsure: Will we be treated to a speech on Wednesday her Birthday?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Still trying to figure out why a selfless humanitarian would spend presumably megabucks to celebrate herself and her magnificence for a day and the amazing feat of reaching 43, er 40....
Wonder if her Dad got an invite... thought not.

Still trying to figure out why a selfless humanitarian would spend presumably megabucks to celebrate herself and her magnificence for a day and the amazing feat of reaching 43, er 40....
Like all these sorts, they are hypocrites with a capital H , while preaching to others how they should, or should not, be living their life.

As I said hypocrites with a capital H.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can anyone remember where that last 'pap' photo, supposedly on the way to school, was taken? Was it in the same area as the hospital where a birth certificate shows a Diana Mountbatten-Windsor being born on the same day a Lidl? If so, could be a clue to where they are actually living, rather than their make believe home in Monteshito.

I could go back through all the old threads to find out this info but hoping somebody has a better memory and knowledge of the area than I have.😁
I vaguely remember someone on tumblir writing about a man who lived opposite, was waiting for a furniture delivery, so hanging about on his front porch or balcony. Saw her walking up and down for ages, on the phone shouting at someone. Much later a car drew up with a solo photographer in it took a photo then drove off...! 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
What do people think about the rumors that she and Lidl will be on the cover of the September Vogue? She obviously has some connections there, but would Anna Wintour diss the RF like that?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What do people think about the rumors that she and Lidl will be on the cover of the September Vogue? She obviously has some connections there, but would Anna Wintour diss the RF like that?
I read somewhere that Anna Wintour refused to have her and the youngest doll on the September cover. Wintour said she could if Harry was in the photo as well. I'll try to find out where I saw this story.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I vaguely remember someone on tumblir writing about a man who lived opposite, was waiting for a furniture delivery, so hanging about on his front porch or balcony. Saw her walking up and down for ages, on the phone shouting at someone. Much later a car drew up with a solo photographer in it took a photo then drove off...! 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
It's saying something when you arrange a 'pap' shot of yourself plus 'unknown' child and the photographer doesn't turn up. After waiting for ages and calling him (her) they take one pic then go. Times are hard.

Think somebody needs to tell her that all that security she's paying for is not needed. Nobody cares any more.

Might and Power - can you remember where she was for the pap shot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear …. Looks like the ‘Secret Celebrity Gossip #54’ thread is infiltrated with sugars 🤦🏽‍♀️
Always was. They just get cocky every so often, spout the same old bullshite lies from repulsive giles coren about an affair (then add that their impeccable sources [imaginations] say there is another affair) and of course screech like banshees "BUT WHAT ABOUT ANDREW! WHAT ABOUT ANDREW? WHAT ABOUT ANDREW!"
Repetitive brainless twats.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

This is what annoys me when he does his “ We all need to “ crap speeches …Is he being treated the same as any other foreign national as regards Visa to stay, Visa to work and Tax ???? Is he claiming Covid exemption despite returning to Uk twice ?

Surprised the US press haven’t questioned this !
”We all need to “ ….except him ?? !

• Heart
So that's the four of them (debatable) + mother (also debatable) and say 6 friends tops. Don't need a party planner for 11 people.

Wonder if we will be graced with any photographs of this momentous occasion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.