Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she is in it but her face has not been caricatured (or “disfigured” to quote the comment) like the rest of the family.

I’ll edit my original post as it was a tad confusing!
oh I see what you mean

indeed

Reactions: 10
We have lost our voice.
We've become hoarse from shouting for something to be done.
Nobody is listening.
Don’t give up Chita. Every day more people are becoming aware of the Bullshit going on in LA. Americans are seeing what a cancer she is. when your voice becomes tired, others will pick up the volume . For the love of God karma has to step in and smack that crappy smirk off her bleep of a face. Plotting shank, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one to puke up the idea of a hysterical cartoon about the future king. this Is so horrible. it just doesn’t seem to stop. Who picks on a child? What kind of monster bullies a little child? Or an elderly Grandmother, who just lost her partner of 3/4 of a century? What if instead of wishing ill, we wish a blind moronic billionaire sweeps the skank off her bunioned feet, and away to a tiny island in a third world nation somewhere. So by wishing well to Meg, we can save the Queen and her family. No?
Ok. Burn the witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Cartoon sounds like a load of shyte that isnt even funny and it will die a death because it's crap.

Reactions: 30
Sophie Turner is getting a slating on Instagram after she posted an ad for the cartoon. Good, she deserves it.

Interestingly, someone pointed out that the only person in the cartoon who has not been facially caricatured is Henry’s wife! The rest of the family have had their features exaggerated but her features appear “normal”.

(edited for clarification)
Because her normal features are already distorted? Sorry but I’m behind and posting as I read. She just makes me mad. Reminds me of my ex sister-in-law, and my gold digging evil taint of a stepmother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair I know quite a lot of Americans who are as appalled by the viciousness and mean spiritedness as we are, so it’s not really fair to tar them all with the same brush. Much of what we see comes from their media and doesn’t necessarily represent the views of the many. Most Americans I’ve met are kind, generous hearted people. But I agree there is a sizeable element of the American population that are dreadful.
You can be sure that the people that loudly preach acceptance and tolerance are generally the nastiest, most vicious and intolerant jerks (the “coexist” bumper sticker is usually a good indication that the person in the car is an asshole.)

I’m appalled that HBO thinks this is acceptable. Gary Janetti’s Instagram was lighthearted and fun, never vicious…this looks mean-spirited and I can’t believe not one person in charge at HBO objected to it. Poke fun at and satirize adults all that you want….children should be off limits

I see that SS are trying to prop up the Bea and Eug stories again. So predictable

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Very few people are in support of it on Sophie Turner’s Instagram account.
99% are disgusted which helps restore my faith in human nature.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sophie Turner is getting a slating on Instagram after she posted an ad for the cartoon. Good, she deserves it.

Interestingly, someone pointed out that the only person in the cartoon who has not been facially caricatured is Henry’s wife! The rest of the family have had their features exaggerated but her features appear “normal”.

They've got the weird cross eyed look just right 😁
Polish_20210730_131605733.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t give up Chita. Every day more people are becoming aware of the Bullshit going on in LA. Americans are seeing what a cancer she is. when your voice becomes tired, others will pick up the volume . For the love of God karma has to step in and smack that crappy smirk off her bleep of a face. Plotting shank, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one to puke up the idea of a hysterical cartoon about the future king. this Is so horrible. it just doesn’t seem to stop. Who picks on a child? What kind of monster bullies a little child? Or an elderly Grandmother, who just lost her partner of 3/4 of a century? What if instead of wishing ill, we wish a blind moronic billionaire sweeps the skank off her bunioned feet, and away to a tiny island in a third world nation somewhere. So by wishing well to Meg, we can save the Queen and her family. No?
Ok. Burn the witch.
You are right of course - I have calmed since yesterday too. The main reason is everything that is now being released etc fades away really quickly because other bs takes it place.
It is ironic how many so called celebs I have come to dislike over the past year and I take some comfort that Hollyweird is dying an agonising death and soon there will be no actors etc there as digital/technology will take over (is it GSI or something) anyway I can relax knowing our great British theatre trained actors will be fine due to their ability to adapt to various mediums films/tv/theatre/ etc which many US ‘film stars’ do not have the acting skills to emulate. Wonder what ‘real’ jobs the likes of Bloom / Clooney etc will do to make money - live off their wives I expect - or run for office. Just my opinion and thoughts and not slating US Citizens who are on the thread. Hopefully it will encourage Smegz to try her ‘acting skills‘ in Bollywood as recommended by her BFF 😬

SA tour vs Pakistan tour - some interesting points

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Its tricky though. Sometimes you do have to stand up to bullies, to make them stop! Im not sure that ignoring bullies, ever really works. maybe It depends on the kind of bullying though. In this case I can see an 8 year old child being bullied by adults who have never even met him, for absolutely no reason, except for their own financial gain!

Usually I like satirical programmes! especially if they are clever or funny. But this appears to be taking potshots at a child, which isnt appropriate.

I have a feeling that the media is already starting to be whipped up, if a discussion on Good morning is taking place! And in hindsight, maybe the Andrew Sachs, Russell Brand outrage was appropriate. It wasnt just on one occasion that Russell Brand was a bit too close to being totally inappropriate. And no one has really suffered long term!
As an aside, did you see the programme about the secrets of the V & A, where they showed the Manuel costume, Andrew Sachs wore for Fawlty Towers? I had no idea Andrew Sachs was a jewish refugee from the Nazis!
Having been bullied in the past - school and later work - I found the best way to beat the bullies was to not descend to their pettiness and instead be successful in my own life.

Prince George and his siblings are generally well loved by the British public, probably because of how gorgeous the occasional photos we see of them that Catherine takes. She has a real eye for a good pic, and not a sign of '(f)arty sepia'.

BIB - is that because the surgeon has already turned it into a caricature?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I for one 100% believe she’s got a hand in that HBO The Prince production. Curiously EVERY other royal’s features have been distorted to make the caricature look uglier, more ridiculous- except Smeagle’s which is more flattering than she actually looks in real life. That dainty jawline they’ve given her? You’re joking right? Where’s her jumbo jaw? Her bulldog underbite? The ridiculously oversized over-bleached hollywood veneers? The prominent bump in the ski jump nose? The ugly weave? The ill fitting clothes? The ill fitting shoes? The chicken legs? The spongebob squarepants torso? The linebacker shoulders? God they had so much material to work with yet somehow ended up with this dainty little kawaii impression with shoulders half the size of Kate’s? Somehow..SOMEHOW… Kate has ended up with all Meghans features- the shoulders, the chin, chunky waist, chunky pillow face full of filler. Hmm… Nope. Not buying it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I'd love for someone to come out and say that they knew about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the only one whose face has not been changed is the American character ?Is this racism ? 😂
She'll just scream racism if she's portrayed in an unflattering light. Meanwhile, the whities are fair game. Double standards innit? I suppose we'll have increasing amounts of this as time goes on then we'll wonder what the hell happened when things turn really bad, which they will.

I reckon they had a hand in it. Sly little skank that she is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I doubt whether the Harkles have had anything to do with this new cartoon series. The creator is American and perhaps for that reason and the fact he's obviously not a fan of the royal family Smeg isn't going to get the worst treatment.

There's plenty to criticise Smeggy for but I don't think that this cartoon series is what we should be focusing on. Anyway Benjamin Smallbrook has made a new post on Quora:

'I’ve been in London for a couple of days, catching up on the gossip that’s being spoken in the capital.

The same words coming from journalists’ lips can be read on many social media blogs around the world. There’s nothing new to report! They are all shocked that ‘Lilibet’ supposedly a baby, born in America, with no confirmation from medical staff of the actual birth, and who nobody has seen, or could even recognise – has been added to the Line of Succession!

Nobody can believe this has happened. Of course, such a move by the Royal Family, has raised suspicion. Everybody who comments on this has a theory, and none of them are complementary.

One theory, which is rapidly gaining ground, is coming via those ‘in the know’. London journalists have their ears to the ground, they have trusted contacts within the Palace, and they hear things. Unlike the rest of us, who are on the outside, who hear nothing, and who can only guess at what is going on.

Next year, when Harry releases his first book, will mark the 25th anniversary of his mother’s death. Harry is being pushed by the actress to play on the trauma he suffered by losing his mother at such a young age. The fact that 25 years has passed, doesn’t bother her. She cares not that Harry’s extreme wealth and privilege has shielded him to a great extent, and helped him to cope, where lesser mortals would just have to get on with lives. She sees the subject of Diana’s death as their way of making vast amounts of money, and she will bleed it dry until the world’s population is exhausted, and pleads with Harry to give them a rest.

The journalists fear that the planned documentary film, destined to coincide with the release of Harry’s book, will go into detail about Diana’s death. But not too much detail. That will be held back for the later book when Her Majesty is dead.

This book and film will be the final nail in the coffin of the Royal Family, the family who the actress despises so much. People are saying that the sinister storyline will lay the blame of Diana’s death firmly at the door of the Royal Family. Will Harry say the Family were complicit in her death? Will he name names? Of course he will. That’s the deal.

Harry is aware that Diana herself wrote in a letter to Paul Burrell, her butler, that she believed Prince Charles was planning a car accident that would leave her with serious head injuries. “This would allow him to marry,” she wrote, just 10-months before the fatal crash in Paris. This conspiracy theory falls neatly into Harry’s hands. Blaming a drunken driver for his mother’s death will not bring in the dollars.

Harry has already sown the seed by announcing on the Oprah show that Charles was an awful father to him. He has never been as bright as the buttons on his now defunct Army uniform. He thinks he can destroy his Family - yes, the same family he told us, when he became engaged to the actress, “Meghan now has the family she never had.”

Before those words left his lips she was thinking, “This is the family I never wanted.”

But why has the totally invisible ‘Lilibet’ been added to the Line of Succession? If the reporters have heard what’s going to be revealed, we can be 100% sure that the Queen knows. Was the decision made to put ‘Lilibet’ at number eight, in return for Harry dropping any ideas of shaming and blaming the Family in his sordid book?

From what is being talked about, I believe the world’s biggest selling book, that will net billions, not millions, will name Charles and the Queen as being involved in Diana’s death. The actress won’t allow such an opportunity to cash in big-time, slip through her fingers. Then, with her bank account overflowing beyond her wildest dreams, it will be goodbye Hapless. We all know that Harry can’t see this coming.

And this will all be revealed, as Omid Scobie announced, after the Queen has passed away.

The Royal Family is in crisis, and they only have themselves to blame. Their weakness will be their downfall. Charles can feel it coming.'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I doubt whether the Harkles have had anything to do with this new cartoon series. The creator is American and perhaps for that reason and the fact he's obviously not a fan of the royal family Smeg isn't going to get the worst treatment.

There's plenty to criticise Smeggy for but I don't think that this cartoon series is what we should be focusing on. Anyway Benjamin Smallbrook has made a new post on Quora:

'I’ve been in London for a couple of days, catching up on the gossip that’s being spoken in the capital.

The same words coming from journalists’ lips can be read on many social media blogs around the world. There’s nothing new to report! They are all shocked that ‘Lilibet’ supposedly a baby, born in America, with no confirmation from medical staff of the actual birth, and who nobody has seen, or could even recognise – has been added to the Line of Succession!

Nobody can believe this has happened. Of course, such a move by the Royal Family, has raised suspicion. Everybody who comments on this has a theory, and none of them are complementary.

One theory, which is rapidly gaining ground, is coming via those ‘in the know’. London journalists have their ears to the ground, they have trusted contacts within the Palace, and they hear things. Unlike the rest of us, who are on the outside, who hear nothing, and who can only guess at what is going on.

Next year, when Harry releases his first book, will mark the 25th anniversary of his mother’s death. Harry is being pushed by the actress to play on the trauma he suffered by losing his mother at such a young age. The fact that 25 years has passed, doesn’t bother her. She cares not that Harry’s extreme wealth and privilege has shielded him to a great extent, and helped him to cope, where lesser mortals would just have to get on with lives. She sees the subject of Diana’s death as their way of making vast amounts of money, and she will bleed it dry until the world’s population is exhausted, and pleads with Harry to give them a rest.

The journalists fear that the planned documentary film, destined to coincide with the release of Harry’s book, will go into detail about Diana’s death. But not too much detail. That will be held back for the later book when Her Majesty is dead.

This book and film will be the final nail in the coffin of the Royal Family, the family who the actress despises so much. People are saying that the sinister storyline will lay the blame of Diana’s death firmly at the door of the Royal Family. Will Harry say the Family were complicit in her death? Will he name names? Of course he will. That’s the deal.

Harry is aware that Diana herself wrote in a letter to Paul Burrell, her butler, that she believed Prince Charles was planning a car accident that would leave her with serious head injuries. “This would allow him to marry,” she wrote, just 10-months before the fatal crash in Paris. This conspiracy theory falls neatly into Harry’s hands. Blaming a drunken driver for his mother’s death will not bring in the dollars.

Harry has already sown the seed by announcing on the Oprah show that Charles was an awful father to him. He has never been as bright as the buttons on his now defunct Army uniform. He thinks he can destroy his Family - yes, the same family he told us, when he became engaged to the actress, “Meghan now has the family she never had.”

Before those words left his lips she was thinking, “This is the family I never wanted.”

But why has the totally invisible ‘Lilibet’ been added to the Line of Succession? If the reporters have heard what’s going to be revealed, we can be 100% sure that the Queen knows. Was the decision made to put ‘Lilibet’ at number eight, in return for Harry dropping any ideas of shaming and blaming the Family in his sordid book?

From what is being talked about, I believe the world’s biggest selling book, that will net billions, not millions, will name Charles and the Queen as being involved in Diana’s death. The actress won’t allow such an opportunity to cash in big-time, slip through her fingers. Then, with her bank account overflowing beyond her wildest dreams, it will be goodbye Hapless. We all know that Harry can’t see this coming.

And this will all be revealed, as Omid Scobie announced, after the Queen has passed away.

The Royal Family is in crisis, and they only have themselves to blame. Their weakness will be their downfall. Charles can feel it coming.'
If H even thinks he can get away with laying the blame at the RF door, he’s going to end up on the wrong side of a law case.

There was an inquest into the death of PD which found that she died because she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, & the deceleration after they crashed into the 13th pillar was enough to tear a major blood vessel apart. The driver had drugs & alcohol in his bloodstream. They were being chased by paps, but they were not all around the car as it crashed.

Yes she did write a letter to PB about an accident in her car involving head injury - clearing the way for PC to marry….. To marry Tiggy Legge-Burke the boys nanny. That’s what she put in that letter, jealous of Tiggys time with her sons, and listening to Bashir, at the time she wrote that letter she dismissed Camilla as a decoy. Well time told on that one. Tiggy married someone else, & Charles married Camilla.

I believed there was something about this whole conspiracy so I read the daily inquest reports at the time. There was stuff about Henri Paul (was not/or was under the influence) the listeriosis white Fiat uno. But the inquest satisfied me. I also believe the person who drove that white fiat IMO resprayed his car the next day. But there is no proof.

Reactions: 31
I was being snarky, my fault it was unclear, with the "saving" George thing.
It's irritating, Sophie Turner is voicing Charlotte, and then there is this:
The Harkles are probably enjoying this, way to much.
There were no consequences except for the half assed appology when George was mocked for ballet dancing.
It's freedom of speech, and he is the future king, which also makes him a institution I guess.
Quite honestly I'd now be happy to lampoon Orlando Bloom's kid(s) and really admin should permit it in cases like this. Bloom is an absolute melt, gone uber woke talking shite about yoga and eating plant crap all day long, no different to a cow grazing in a field. Twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Quite honestly I'd now be happy to lampoon Orlando Bloom's kid(s) and really admin should permit it in cases like this. Bloom is an absolute melt, gone uber woke talking shite about yoga and eating plant crap all day long, no different to a cow grazing in a field. Twats.
Let's be brutally honest. Apart from one hit, neither of them are really that known now apart from having a child with their famous partner. I suspect they'll take any role they're given these days.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think to the Americans, Be Kind = Be Mean & Vicious.

I resent being forcibly connected to such an awful, mediocre culture. We share a language and that's it. It's a shame they can't respect our history and Royal Family.

(apologies to the Americans here, I'm sure you're lovely people.)
Americans don't equal LA/media industry. That's why it's called la la land. They put so much crap out that most American's don't have anything in common with. They try to shove it down everyone's throats.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I agree with what you're saying...but I have yet to see a crowd form in protest in the UK.
I don't think crowd protests are the way to go in a case like this. It makes us all look whiney and sad.
This needs dealt with by 'names', BIG names stepping up to the plate to tell the producers publicly that they are despicable and need to stop abusing other people's children while fiercely protecting their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.