Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LazySusan

LOL WHAT? The "Hollywood people" in LA don't live in Hollywood because it hasn't been a nice neighborhood since at least 1960. Premieres and certain events happen there and studios are there but it's a tourist and party trap. There is no luxury retail in Hollywood - there never has been, at least not during my lifetime (or my parents' lifetimes for that matter (see 1960 above)). You need to go to WeHo or Bev Hills for that and I guarantee you the luxury shopping is absolutely not boarded up nor are the homeless taking over those areas. Are they in the Hollywood neighborhood and has it gotten worse over the past 18 months? Yes, absolutely. Gangs have always been in this area which brings along tagging; the tourism and clubbing element means a ton of drugs and crime because duh easy targets. But the self-important industry power types absolutely do not live in the are nor frequent it. Now if what you talked about above was happening in Beverly Hills or the Palisades and Malibu that would be hilarious and the karmic justice you're talking about (and, hell, if it went 2 counties and hours north to the Santa Barbara area that would be even better).
What is "tagging", please? Not heard the expression before. Thankyou :)

Reactions: 8

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Interesting.

I've added the missing Blind Gossip bits to the Wiki.

Can you add the screenshot as an attachment and I'll add that too?
I have added to wiki under interesting articles 👍🏻
eta ah just re read what you said - is the link no good? Can you tell me how to do a screenshot on my ipad and I’ll do that as well 😀

OK, I'm going to assume that you are serious and I might look foolish but here goes ...

Smeggy made a big thing about being vegan while dating hawwy, and he apparently joined her. So far so good, right?
Yet during the engagement video when asked how he proposed she claimed it was while they were doing roast chicken ... which made hawwy look shocked and giggle like a loon. Those who gave a shit (us at first) thought "Hypocrites. So called vegans eating roast chicken :mad:"

How dumb were we. Turns out roasting chicken is a sex thing where the bloke lies on his back, pulls his legs up tight to his chest (looking like a roast chicken) and his partner shoves whatever they like up his poop chute.
So, at the engagement interview the dirty bitch outed their sexual activity and caused hawwy to shit a brick. She thought she was being a smart arse ... but we delve.;)
Oh ok. I see why you all think me a twat, my bad. I don't take these kinds of names seriously tho, esp not from urban dictionary...this is really just pegging (which obviously is ripe for plenty of extra jokes around here given how many of you call her peg, heh)

Antipsychotic medication can cause that jaw thrusting. The drugs must not be working though. :unsure:
There are a few in this thread who've talked at length about the jaw thrusting thing, I wonder what they think of this! Is it the same or...