Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weatherman is on good morning britain and managed to shoehorn no6 and his +1 into a discussion about a new cartoon about Prince George.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Could somebody with a desktop subscription please archive The Times article on The Prince today?

(ETA: can't seem to get the link to work - the page has crashed. Maybe it will do it later and maybe I can get screenshots somehow. Oh well.)
Ignore below: got my phone to work.
I can't get my phone to screenshot it (only have a mobile sub) otherwise I'd post it. I do see that there are apparently 0 Comments on the article, which basically means that the censor has taken them all out. Must be pretty sweary - royal articles always attract hundreds of comments.
IMG_7028.PNG
IMG_7029.PNG
IMG_7030.PNG
IMG_7031.PNG
IMG_7032.PNG
IMG_7033.PNG
IMG_7034.PNG
IMG_7035.PNG
IMG_7036.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I would like to see some public demonstrations....signs... in front of BP ....and a few other places Noise.... complaint. Demonstrations at HBO London affiliates...etc.
To be honest how many people actually know about it? If I wasn't on here I wouldn't know it existed and demonstrations would only bring it to the attention of a whole lot more people. Let it die a natural death .... if PH has been involved with it in any way, it has already been Markled!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm floored by the very idea of this show. I'm "old enough to remember" when virtually all of the internet declared Barron Trump off limits due to age, and that was incredible at the time as the vast, vast majority of Twitter is left leaning and despises Trump. It was a rare win for decency in these here United States.

They do this to children of presidents here in the states. Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter both got picked on a LOT for their looks, and the Bush twins got trashed for supposedly partying to excess. Obama's daughters mostly got a pass; I think one got some coverage when she got a part time job. Then Barron Trump got concern trolled by just about everyone because on election night in 2016 he was acting tired and uninterested in what was going on at 3 or 4 in the morning-- and he was 10 or 11 at the time. For 4 years he got pummeled with claims that he was autistic and stupid because of that one appearance. The media here claims to care about children, will be the first to screech WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN in any news story but if they want to get at you for some reason, your kids will be the first in the line of fire. It's just how they are.
Pummeled? Four years? I'll need to see some proof or sources not speculation or opinion. I was right in the thick of it after the 2016 election and I remember extreme outrage over the criticism of Barron, followed by absolute silence for four years right up to this day. See comments above...

Reactions: 17
Could somebody with a desktop subscription please archive The Times article on The Prince today?

(ETA: can't seem to get the link to work - the page has crashed. Maybe it will do it later and maybe I can get screenshots somehow. Oh well.)

I can't get my phone to screenshot it (only have a mobile sub) otherwise I'd post it. I do see that there are apparently 0 Comments on the article, which basically means that the censor has taken them all out. Must be pretty sweary - royal articles always attract hundreds of comments.
I just Googled "The Prince" and the trailer came up on YT and yes it has swearing. It is really quite cruel to the Cambridge children.😡
They do have a go at H too. But the show is mostly about George and his siblings.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Even Scabies is against it.
It's self-serving in his case however, because if the show is successful and lasts Lilybux and Archie may be next.

Janetti started with mockery of Peg, then he mysteriously stopped, and George continued often by fat shaming Char.
Kids were of limits in other shows.

Couldn't figure out if you know what happened about the dancing from your post, sorry.
In case you didn't hear about it:

The George mockery started with Lana Spencer, and then many dancers danced as a protest in the US.
I'd never seen that. What an absolute spunk bucket of a bleep she is. That fukin apology is about as sincere as Orca. I'm enraged. I used to love all dance, ballet, ballroom, Latin American, I still do but can no longer do it. Argh it's so disciplined and gives you incredible posture, and immense strength. There is also something so very attractive about a man who can dance, they glide as opposed to walk, and have a huge amount of self and body confidence. What an amazing thing for Catherine and William to encourage, it's clearly something William is passionate about too by the way he told the young lad he was talking to, if he wanted to dance then do it and to never let anyone tell him otherwise .
Bravo William, what an excellent king he will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd never seen that. What an absolute spunk bucket of a bleep she is. That fukin apology is about as sincere as Orca. I'm enraged. I used to love all dance, ballet, ballroom, Latin American, I still do but can no longer do it. Argh it's so disciplined and gives you incredible posture, and immense strength. There is also something so very attractive about a man who can dance, they glide as opposed to walk, and have a huge amount of self and body confidence. What an amazing thing for Catherine and William to encourage, it's clearly something William is passionate about too by the way he told the young lad he was talking to, if he wanted to dance then do it and to never let anyone tell him otherwise .
The apology was so half-hearted she may as well have said "I've been told to apologise, so here you go..."

And I agree about ballet - I've been lucky enough to see Carlos Acosta dance several times, and he's flippin' gorgeous :love:

To be honest how many people actually know about it? If I wasn't on here I wouldn't know it existed and demonstrations would only bring it to the attention of a whole lot more people. Let it die a natural death .... if PH has been involved with it in any way, it has already been Markled!
I just can't get worked up about it. I think the best thing to do is ignore it and let it fail.

I know Prince George and siblings are just children and don't deserve the ridicule, but it's not worth the RF's while making a fuss about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You wouldn't get much ballet without men. Who does she think does all the lifts of the women? Pretty much all the classic ballets have lots of man+woman duet action.

Surely she's seen a stage show or pop concert or music video or tv advert and seen male dancers in all of those.

What a stupid uncultured witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The weatherman is on good morning britain and managed to shoehorn no6 and his +1 into a discussion about a new cartoon about Prince George.
Saw that ....He gives me rage😡... Surprisingly Shouty Shola was well behaved and on George's defence.... Kids off limits... The comedian guy was an @rse... Thought the kid was fair game... No he is not... What a disgrace.of a "cartoon" shame on Orlando Bloom, Frances de la tour ( shocked) et al 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Even Scabies is against it.
It's self-serving in his case however, because if the show is successful and lasts Lilybux and Archie may be next.

Janetti started with mockery of Peg, then he mysteriously stopped, and George continued often by fat shaming Char.
Kids were of limits in other shows.
Stinks of the Markles having a hand in this. If Peg was being mocked and then that stopped suddenly .... threats of being sued or are they paying the company to leave her alone? Also George fat shaming of Char ..... wasn't that what Peg was supposed to have done at the dress fitting? How low can the Gruesome sink?
One good thing is that nobody seems to be liking it ............ yes, it's been Markled 😂 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just Googled "The Prince" and the trailer came up on YT and yes it has swearing. It is really quite cruel to the Cambridge children.😡
They do have a go at H too. But the show is mostly about George and his siblings.
The edit option was gone when I returned to the thread. I looked on the RF #8 on here and page 1 has a longer trailer than I found.

Reactions: 11
I agree with what you're saying...but I have yet to see a crowd form in protest in the UK.
There are lots of protests going in in the UK at the moment, last Saturday there was a huge one in London, as well as others around the country. Our fukin lame main stream media just refuse to mention, or cover it because it doesn't fit their agenda. God forbid they showed a demonstration that went against their narrative. Admittedly they aren't about the Royal Family, so there could very well be protests but unless you are involved the chances of hearing about them are zero. Propaganda is alive and kicking here and it fukin stinks. Sorry for the rant. I totally support people's right to have a voice, their own beliefs and the right to demonstrate.
I cannot get over that people think its OK to go after Prince George and his siblings. I thought people couldn't stoop any lower after the footie but yet again am stunned at people who think it's OK to bully 3 children and profit from it.
Orlando Bloom has shown himself to be the utter bleep which I've always thought him to be anyway. The stupid witch claiming press pics of her kid are creepy is just a holywood bleep. If she was a proper mother she wouldn't touch that kind of project with a bargepole. The narrative does have the ring of the cali cocksucking treasonous cunts about it too, especially given WB innate jealousy of his nieces and nephews. Just when I thought my piss could boil no more this comes along and its at hades temperature! FFS I just wish they would all duck off and boil their bloody heads.

Ignore below: got my phone to work.
View attachment 687253View attachment 687254View attachment 687256View attachment 687257View attachment 687258View attachment 687260View attachment 687261View attachment 687262View attachment 687265
Oh my god they've fashioned 'george' on the ginger tosser and his childhood behaviour. Well and his current behaviours.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Morning Tattlers, same tit different day at chez nous- self isolating after the dreaded ping got us 😱.I followed Gary Janetti for years on IG , past tense cos now I've unfollowed him. A clip of his cartoon showed up on my feed and honestly? It wasn't funny...in fact it was piss poor . Hopefully it'll be cancelled sooner rather than later 🙏.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I too think this Prince George thing is totally unacceptable. He is only a child, and they are using his name and his family.

If its from the Family Guy stable, Thinking of the baby character in Family Guy, I would imagine that the main satire will be directed at the adults around Prince George. And the George character will be fairly likeable?

But its not fair to name an 8 year old child. Maybe someone should point out in the press, Sophie Turners hypocrisy for wanting privacy for her daughter, yet not allowing Princess Charlotte any privacy, and mocking her ? And also Orlando Bloom and his privacy demands for his daughter with Katy Perry?

Not quite sure what to do to express my distaste? Maybe ask the British broadcasters, to refuse to allow this programme to be shown anywhere in the UK or even Europe? Im not sure there is a legal case to go for, but maybe somehow shame HBO into withdrawing this cartoon?

I would be interested to hear anyone legitimately defend this kind of thing? Its morally wrong to involve an actual 8 year old child in something like this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I too think this Prince George thing is totally unacceptable. He is only a child, and they are using his name and his family.

If its from the Family Guy stable, Thinking of the baby character in Family Guy, I would imagine that the main satire will be directed at the adults around Prince George. And the George character will be fairly likeable?

But its not fair to name an 8 year old child. Maybe someone should point out in the press, Sophie Turners hypocrisy for wanting privacy for her daughter, yet not allowing Princess Charlotte any privacy, and mocking her ? And also Orlando Bloom and his privacy demands for his daughter with Katy Perry?

Not quite sure what to do to express my distaste? Maybe ask the British broadcasters, to refuse to allow this programme to be shown anywhere in the UK or even Europe? Im not sure there is a legal case to go for, but maybe somehow shame HBO into withdrawing this cartoon?

I would be interested to hear anyone legitimately defend this kind of thing? Its morally wrong to involve an actual 8 year old child in something like this.
BIB - Doing that may actually draw more attention to the cartoon. Do you remember the Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand/Andrew Sachs outrage that was whipped up by the Daily Mail - most people hadn't even listened to the broadcast at the time, but the DM whipped up public outrage and suddenly everyone had heard about it.

Ignoring bullies usually works far better than reacting to them. A reaction gives them something to fight against.

Reactions: 22
Morning Tattlers, same tit different day at chez nous- self isolating after the dreaded ping got us 😱.I followed Gary Janetti for years on IG , past tense cos now I've unfollowed him. A clip of his cartoon showed up on my feed and honestly? It wasn't funny...in fact it was piss poor . Hopefully it'll be cancelled sooner rather than later 🙏.
Argh no way! Hope you don't have it, but pants having to isolate all the same. Hugs. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.