Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!

Summary of past thread - we were cross that Lidl was added to the website, however we recognise that it is an Act of Parliament that affects the line of succession.

People rapidly becoming sick of Harry and Meghan altogether.

We speculated whether Harry is a conspiracy theorist who believes that MI6 knocked off his mum - so rather than having 'mental health problems', he is just plain mad.

We wonder if and when the Queen will respond to the clear threat to the monarchy Harry has dangled in front of her.

Onwards and upwards!

NB: Thanks to Chita over in the VIP Room for the new thread title.
If someone could give a shout past the velvet balustrading and wall-to-wall silver platters bearing cocaine to offer our thanks, that would be great.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There's a VIP room? I KNEW it!

Not one of my better efforts here, but it's off to bed here in America.

21 July 2021

From the Desk of Sec. Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace
London

General housekeeping items:

1. Her Majesty the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee State Coach is not a break room, nor
is it for you to sit and watch movies with your friends on your phones after hours.
We know who spilled cappuccino on the leather seats and the cleaning bill has
already been sent to you.

2. A reminder that no one is to accept gifts from HRH the Duke of York under
ANY circumstances. Official gifts for your service anniversaries and Christmas
will be distributed through this office and nowhere else. The main entrance will be
closed this afternoon while we remove offending objects from the ceiling.

3. The “Name Something More Popular Than Prince Harry” game in the internal
network forum has been suspended indefinitely after the unsavory discussion of
certain bodily secretions on Wednesday, followed by 3 pages of arguing over exactly
what was meant by the mention of certain odors. HR has agreed not to discipline
anyone as long as no one actually makes the strawberry Hartley’s & Spam recipe
that was posted early on in the thread.

4. Any further attempts to trip up the hosts of Antiques Roadshow by taking them
lesser-known pieces of the Royal Collection and claiming you found them “in Nana’s
basement” whilst covering your mouth and snickering will result in snail and toadstool
duty at Clarence House for the next six months, and I don’t mean duty in the garden. I
mean you have to spend six months listening to HRH the Prince of Wales talking
about it.

Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace

07212021announcement.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you Murphy Brown for starting the new thread and doing the recap.
Also thanks to Chita for the new thread title.

Does anyone know how to close the old thread?

Reactions: 16
Thank you Murphy Brown for starting the new thread and doing the recap.
Also thanks to Chita for the new thread title.

Does anyone know how to close the old thread?
Done - just use report and ask for the old thread to be closed down 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Murphy Brown for the new thread and @Chita for the title.

I didn’t mean some sort of James Bond style espionage, but living with PC and PW for so long - it only has to be something like “I met the French president today, what a wanker!’ Or “ugh, we’ve got to do a tour of XXX, I’m dreading it, it’s a shithole”. The kind of stuff people say when they think they can relax and not watch what they say. Hazza is dumb as a brick but that doesn’t mean he is utterly zoned out during conversations. He could have easily overheard family gossip. He’s stupid but he’s not a literal chimp.
But even if he heard anything like that, would he even remember what was said and about who, and would anyone believe him?

You can bet your bottom dollar that if MI5/6 (never know which is which service) could wipe things from the Internet they'll be able to get them back out there!!
I think MI5 is national security and MI6 is international security - 5 home, 6 overseas - so probably both will be involved in sorting out the Calicunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well this makes me want to rush out and buy the updated version...... Yawn!

Can't wait to read about the 'various philanthropic and business endeavours' they have been involved with .......
Yet more lies to add to all the others ........

Extract from the `Express -

Finding Freedom has been updated since its publication last summer with a new chapter.

HarperCollins said the update will also include Meghan’s “emotional healing journey from losing a child to the birth of their daughter”.

HarperCollins added: “Behind the scenes of Harry and Meghan’s ground breaking interview with Oprah, details behind the couple’s move to California (and) the various philanthropic and business endeavours the Sussexes have been involved with since their move and what’s to come with Archewell Productions.”

The update will also include new information regarding "challenges the couple face regarding privacy and the British press (and) the heartbreak the couple felt over Prince Philip’s death.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
To escape the turmoil in the Septic household, Archie has decided that he and Lili will have to live with the chickens.
Screenshot_20210727-151602_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thankyou for the new thread. I almost posted in the old one because it still isnt locked.
Do we report the last post in it to ask it to be locked?
Anyway, my latest theft from Twitter...

I dont think we've seen this in here.
I dont know who Godfrey is (im going to google him) - but this youtube vid was apparently made 2 years ago.
He has Meghan sussed.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread!

If this is true, Hazza really is a complete dimwit. Do you think, as parent/guardian, she's already got the kids on the same sort of deal for their future earnings? 😲

Maybe she'll sign Fergie up as well.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well this makes me want to rush out and buy the updated version...... Yawn!

Can't wait to read about the 'various philanthropic and business endeavours' they have been involved with .......
Yet more lies to add to all the others ........

Extract from the `Express -

Finding Freedom has been updated since its publication last summer with a new chapter.

HarperCollins said the update will also include Meghan’s “emotional healing journey from losing a child to the birth of their daughter”.

HarperCollins added: “Behind the scenes of Harry and Meghan’s ground breaking interview with Oprah, details behind the couple’s move to California (and) the various philanthropic and business endeavours the Sussexes have been involved with since their move and what’s to come with Archewell Productions.”

The update will also include new information regarding "challenges the couple face regarding privacy and the British press (and) the heartbreak the couple felt over Prince Philip’s death.”
F@@K me, that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thankyou for the new thread. I almost posted in the old one because it still isnt locked.

I dont know who Godfrey is (im going to google him) - but this youtube vid was apparently made 2 years ago.

His Meghan bit starts just after 3 minutes in. Then he goes off a bit about the Royal Family but if you can get past that ridiculousness at about 7 minutes he says what he thinks of her. Warning - he does use the N word.

Last edited:

Very funny but I really wish a POC had the balls to say what everyone is and has always been thinking: Meghan Markle is NOT black! She ‘has black in her’ (sorry, that sounds awful but not sure how else to word it 🙈) but at best, she’s cafe latte with only one shot of coffee!! Instead of using her as their poster child why do they not see that she’s made herself whiter than white?! She’s virtually betrayed her black family and roots. She might talk the talk - not even sure she really does that - but she certainly doesn’t walk the walk!

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.