Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed that Tom Bower article for the most part, but I am baffled by these constant references in the press about their super stardom. From what I can see other than the die hard sugars they are treated by most with apathy or disdain. Hollywood has been silent of late in any support of them, in fact I can only think only Fergie who has referenced them of late. As for politics I think there is too much dirt out there that will come back and bite her and having a proven track record of lying will not go well for her.
So are these constant references to them being superstars ironic, taking the piss out the SS Pr releases or am I genuinely missing something?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I enjoyed that Tom Bower article for the most part, but I am baffled by these constant references in the press about their super stardom. From what I can see other than the die hard sugars they are treated by most with apathy or disdain. Hollywood has been silent of late in any support of them, in fact I can only think only Fergie who has referenced them of late. As for politics I think there is too much dirt out there that will come back and bite her and having a proven track record of lying will not go well for her.
So are these constant references to them being superstars ironic, taking the piss out the SS Pr releases or am I genuinely missing something?
I've often wondered this and especially with reference to her being a Hollywood star. It does confuse me. If it were just her diehard fans referring to her as such, it would be kind of understandable but even some of the daily rags for which the pair have such disdain, still refer to her as the Hollywood actress!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it is 12 episodes so far. People on the DM comments said that Janetti has changed how M is portrayed in this series from the stuff he did on IG. He was a lot more snarkie towards M on the IG. They were thinking H and M were involved.
That's why I followed him initially. He was scathing towards MM and George was portrayed as this snarky, funny, likeable little hero. Then he stopped posting those altogether and I wondered was he stopped by team MM but it's all clear now of course.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Another article, from a former Team Meghan journo

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Where is she going to find 65 "friends" what celebs will hitch themselves to that wh*re? It will be interesting!!!
Won't everyone be at Obamas 60th birthday at Martha's vineyard that day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was watching a PDina video last night. She went out on the street to interview a few Americans about the Harkles. People either had no idea who they were, or if they did, cared not a jot about the two of them. It's all hype from their PR, most people couldn't give a tit about those two pieces of dirt. I wouldn't normally call anyone dirt. However, I will never forgive them for what they have done to HMTQ, and to her dying husband. I'm not even a Royalist, and I'm bloody fuming.

Also, you only have to read the tabloid comments pages here in the UK to see how loathed the Harkles are by the average Brit. We have also seen many negative comments from Australians and their media too. They are hated for what they have done, especially to a 95-year-old woman . No amount of PR is going to change our minds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I think it is 12 episodes so far. People on the DM comments said that Janetti has changed how M is portrayed in this series from the stuff he did on IG. He was a lot more snarkie towards M on the IG. They were thinking H and M were involved.
I posted further up the thread that there might be a bit of linkage going on via Janetti's partner, Brad Goreski, a Canadian stylist with links to people like Jessica Alba. Their worlds are very small. Highly doubt that Goreski has never come across MM and her nasty lot. A bit of digging by better-informed Tattlers than I would probably turn something up - Goreski had a sort of Tig-style blog, including foodie and fashion, back in 2014 and now lives in LA.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A technical thing:
The first trailer was already done on 20.4 2020.

This is just one of the articles defending Peg (important read and comment section) and going on about race, misoginy etc:
Retrived.
Existed in more mainstream places:

The covert, created websites in the category "hard to find" end as first page results under the "All" tab if Markle and Joel Kuwahara(producer) are typed together:

Example, random generated on Russian domain:

If Markle is a common/often used search term, the Internet user, gets bombarded by first page "corrections" (Markle inserted in deleted, not existing, or unrelated articles)
Unrelated article to Peg Year 2014, related only to the Production company Bento Box:

ttps://deadline.com/2014/02/comedy-central-urban-animated-comedy-pilot-bento-box-entertainment-677699/#!

What the Internet user sees if Markle was in the search term:
IMG_20210801_114613.jpg

Search term: Search limited to year of Kates wedding only
Random perfume term.
Watch the deleted popsugar article about Wills and Kate perfume:
IMG_20210504_212250.jpg

The Internet definitely changed, for the worse since Kate was the primary target.
Guess the whole PR package, whether it's Sunshine Sachs or someone much more competent includes constant targeting of even relatively uninterested individuals if they are not savy enough to clean the stuff.
It's Amazon levels.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Won't everyone be at Obamas 60th birthday at Martha's vineyard that day?
“Hmmm…I have an invite to the Obama bash where everyone who’s anyone will be…the most coveted invitation for both the Hollywood and Democrat elite…and I have an invite to Meagraine’s birthday party. Which to choose, which to choose…”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bombarding people with computational propaganda makes the propaganda stick.
A very serious amount of the target audience (USA) sees Diana as the exclusive victim.
A very serious amount never got mainstream informations past the "fiat uno" past "give birth to a Muslim child" and past
"they evil, they took away her security."
None are facts, but "facts. "
Same thing with Peg, the buzz feed article, about "mistreatment" of Peg, compared to Kate, became mainstream over night. Facts, there are none in it, and still it became a major "source."

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Tom is on excellent form here. He talks about Arseywell and the Harkles
"their foul stench is still lingering like a stale turd that you can't flush" 😊😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I've often wondered this and especially with reference to her being a Hollywood star. It does confuse me. If it were just her diehard fans referring to her as such, it would be kind of understandable but even some of the daily rags for which the pair have such disdain, still refer to her as the Hollywood actress!
I got the impression that the daily rags put the Harkles in amongst the stuff about Katie Price and the Love Islanders. I imagine the writers churn this stuff out whilst on auto pilot so use stock phrases like Hollywood Actress. I hope so anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Whenever I see pictures of Jack he reminds me of 'Tim Nice but Dim' 😁
I can't help thinking that he really is the living embodiment of Tim 😁

That is hilarious.

OOo I used to watch Drop The Dead Donkey. I am sure the guy on the left was the lead. He was a reporter in that too.

Reactions: 18
Bombarding people with computational propaganda makes the propaganda stick.
A very serious amount of the target audience (USA) sees Diana as the exclusive victim.
A very serious amount never got mainstream informations past the "fiat uno" past "give birth to a Muslim child" and past
"they evil, they took away her security."
None are facts, but "facts. "
Same thing with Peg, the buzz feed article, about "mistreatment" of Peg, compared to Kate, became mainstream over night. Facts, there are none in it, and still it became a major "source."

I feel you put far too much importance on what people in America think, it really only matters what people in the Uk and commonwealth countries think as to what happens to the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Hmmm…I have an invite to the Obama bash where everyone who’s anyone will be…the most coveted invitation for both the Hollywood and Democrat elite…and I have an invite to Meagraine’s birthday party. Which to choose, which to choose…”
Who but a complete bleeping moron would go to her party and I Really hope they all pull last minute sickies and she is left looking an utter twit. Is this all organised by the fat blob?? is she not going to the Obamas if not what a smack in the gob.

Wonder who she had to shag for her Birthday party goodies.

Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham will be in attendance and her sugar gobshites, let's have a collection and send her a gift - any ideas anyone?? I vote for a parcel of dogshite

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.