Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press plays the "nobody reads past the headline game. "
Went back and read it, nothing much outrageous, even the Mandela comment got twisted.
She however rides on the coat tails of Diana.
The woman that strategically waited for the Palace reaction towards Fergie, to see how far she can play the" I didn’t contribute"game with Morton.
It slightly backfired on Diana , Fergie was screwed however.

The other side is that she can't criticise the Harkles for doing exactly what she did, in the exact order, and even with the involvement of Ken Sushine.
The same thing that Diana did, even the "I'm not responsible for the comments of my friends" (Morton), see then Harkles, People article and Finding Funding.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I watched The Prince, and it was really dumb... like, strategerie dumb. The best part is when Harry is messing with the ice dispenser on the refrigerator and dumping ice on the floor because he's never seen one before. I'm now picturing Haz in LA standing at an ATM and shouting "THE WALLS tit MONEY! MEGHAN OUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!" The problem is they keep doing the same jokes over and over again, and it ends up being a series of vignettes that they've put together into these 13 minute segments that barely have a plot. George & Charlotte are made out to be these rotten little adults and I have no idea what's going on with Louis or Camilla. The portrayal of Philip is AWFUL and in the first episode the queen is depicted recklessly waving and firing a revolver. I think this will be quietly trashed when no one watches it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I quite agree @Evangelina Sarah Ferguson's life was going nowhere. She was in a long term relationship with a man who wouldn't commit. Diana saw an opportunity to introduce a close friend and ally into the royal family. I think Diana knew Prince Andrew well enough that faced with a bubbly woman who found him attractive and was eager to please, coupled with the "right" background for his parents it would all fall very easily into place. She often used Fergie to take the heat off her for instance, leaking things to the press. Afaik she and Fergie were supposed to leave their husbands at the same time but Diana just didn't leaving Fergie very exposed. Yet she doesn't seem aware of all this or is ignoring it so that she can sell the narrative of being Diana's BBF.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found Janetti funny when he used George to mock the outfits, it felt appropriate and made sense, the leftover of a very young George, being snarky towards peasants in memes.
Then Peg became of limits, and Janetti started compensating with unwity insults towards Char, Kate, and everyone else except Peg.
Guess that what made it as the show content, the safe stereotypes, clishes known in US about Charles needing his mother's approval and the Queen being the Boss.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
To some people here and non-Americans who have a short term memory, Barron Trump was ridiculed far more than the Obama kids. Proof ⬇

American media is abso-bleeping-lutely VILE.
Hi, i'm one you probably think has a short term memory problem. Of course I can't speak for every single corner of the internet and every single news outlet. I just remember a huge wave of "underage Barron is off limits" comments & warnings all over twitter, youtube, reddit and whatever other online communities I was frequenting at the time. I can't prove this of course, it was a very "you had to be there" moment in history. Afterwards, any commentator or news network that continued to go after him was met with great criticism and online public shaming, so it tapered off. So I can't say no one ever bullied him eVeR aGaiN but absolutely there were consequences for bullying him, hence my feeling it was an overall win for decency, as I said in my comment, and incredibly even from those who hated the kid's father to the point of blinding rage...
Talk with a cutesy Murican twang, gaze at him adoringly, and introduce him to "roast Chicken" (remember his shocked face when she mentioned that in the engagement video). Clearly it was something new for him and it hooked him.
Do they not do roasted chicken in the UK?? Or was Harry pretending to be vegan at the time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I quite agree @Evangelina Sarah Ferguson's life was going nowhere. She was in a long term relationship with a man who wouldn't commit. Diana saw an opportunity to introduce a close friend and ally into the royal family. I think Diana knew Prince Andrew well enough that faced with a bubbly woman who found him attractive and was eager to please, coupled with the "right" background for his parents it would all fall very easily into place. She often used Fergie to take the heat off her for instance, leaking things to the press. Afaik she and Fergie were supposed to leave their husbands at the same time but Diana just didn't leaving Fergie very exposed. Yet she doesn't seem aware of all this or is ignoring it so that she can sell the narrative of being Diana's BBF.
The things that got lost in narratives isn't it?
It was a rebound relationship for both of them. At that time Andrew could choose whoever he wanted, unlike Charles Andrew was a girls magnet in his time, all the perks without the responsibility.
Sarah and Paddy McNally, guess her shattered ego made Diana's job very easy, when she re- introduced them.

Andrew and Sarah had a great chemistry initially, it went south fast, him being married to the Navy, and her constantly craving more.
Diana used her as you said constantly, of course the "feisty redhead did it" it was never the "angelic Princess. "
Diana's conversation with Gilby (Squidgy tapes) about Fergie, is a eye opener, and its the horses mouth, what Diana thought about her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think smeggy has been spending too much time with the chickens.
🎼Do, do, do, the funky chicken ...🎼

Antipsychotic medication can cause that jaw thrusting. The drugs must not be working though. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Do they not do roasted chicken in the UK?? Or was Harry pretending to be vegan at the time?
go to the Urban Dictionary and find the sexual meaning of roast chicken. this has been discussed and analysed in depth on these threads.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OK, I'm going to assume that you are serious and I might look foolish but here goes ...

Smeggy made a big thing about being vegan while dating hawwy, and he apparently joined her. So far so good, right?
Yet during the engagement video when asked how he proposed she claimed it was while they were doing roast chicken ... which made hawwy look shocked and giggle like a loon. Those who gave a tit (us at first) thought "Hypocrites. So called vegans eating roast chicken :mad:"

How dumb were we. Turns out roasting chicken is a sex thing where the bloke lies on his back, pulls his legs up tight to his chest (looking like a roast chicken) and his partner shoves whatever they like up his poop chute.
So, at the engagement interview the dirty witch outed their sexual activity and caused hawwy to tit a brick. She thought she was being a smart arse ... but we delve.;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I found Janetti funny when he used George to mock the outfits, it felt appropriate and made sense, the leftover of a very young George, being snarky towards peasants in memes.
Then Peg became of limits, and Janetti started compensating with unwity insults towards Char, Kate, and everyone else except Peg.
Guess that what made it as the show content, the safe stereotypes, clishes known in US about Charles needing his mother's approval and the Queen being the Boss.
Still wonder why Peg became off limits all of a sudden in this cartoon. Her and Haz are the gift that keeps on giving - so much more about them to poke fun at than the rest of the RF put together.

She/they have connections with this cartoon I'm sure. The immature pair would have thought it all a bit of a giggle to poke fun at the Cambridge children and probably provided stories to be included in the series in return for her to be shown in a favourable light.

It's release was held back until now because of PPs death, so this means it was made before the Orca interview...... another means to make some money without doing anything?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Still wonder why Peg became off limits all of a sudden in this cartoon. Her and Haz are the gift that keeps on giving - so much more about them to poke fun at than the rest of the RF put together.

She/they have connections with this cartoon I'm sure. The immature pair would have thought it all a bit of a giggle to poke fun at the Cambridge children and probably provided stories to be included in the series in return for her to be shown in a favourable light.

It's release was held back until now because of PPs death, so this means it was made before the Orca interview...... another means to make some money without doing anything?
Any 'alterations' to her features would immediately have people screaming "RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!". Doesn't matter if it had no connection to race ... no 'slitty eyes' or wide nose, or large lips or (God forbid) afro and def no darker skin tone, even though we know she uses self tanning products. She has to look white with straight hair and one of her new noses.
All the white folks are fair game though. Big noses, elongated chins, jaws like monkeys, dodgy eyes, weird hair dos etc etc. Sorry if that offends, but that's the truth of it as far as janetti goes, cos he's a coward at heart and chooses easy targets. *shrugs*

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Unexpected:
Katie Nicholl claiming the RF gets briefed 30 minutes before Harkles drop some news.

Well, thats surprising, that the RF even gets a notice, seeing how much they enabled the Harkles from the start.

Guess the "We are releasing/not opposing Lilybux birth certificate to TMZ first, "was a valid Royal protocol element, and the way its worded makes Lilibux more Royal than the Royals.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Unexpected:
Katie Nicholl claiming the RF gets briefed 30 minutes before Harkles drop some news.

Well, thats surprising, that the RF even gets a notice, seeing how much they enabled the Harkles from the start.

Guess the "We are releasing/not opposing Lilybux birth certificate to TMZ first, "was a valid Royal protocol element, and the way its worded makes Lilibux more Royal than the Royals.
I think maybe you should have put ‘news’ In inverted commas, because we all know what they mean is ‘bollocks’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think maybe you should have put ‘news’ In inverted commas, because we all know what they mean is ‘bollocks’
Well Sunshine Sachs is getting paid to deliver 'news.'
Guess I'm not that good at being snarky.
Also, it's their 'truth.'
😂
On a serious note, Nicoll is a bit of a Stan, so what she said is unexpected.

Reactions: 17
Perhaps Fergie should be spending more time paying attention to news stories about her own immediate family rather than sulking up to her nephew and his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What level of stupid do you have to be to mistreat and bully the people who know all of your secrets?
That's what has me so confused sometimes, all these huge errors in what *should* be a shrewdly thought-out scheme. I understand leaving plot holes to get the press talking (and to generate 8363847262 tattle forum posts 😂) but some of it just seems too dumb. Like she's stupid enough to use stand-in kids who have very public lives + social media accounts. The only thing stupider would be if she used generic online images that could be reverse google image searched.
go to the Urban Dictionary and find the sexual meaning of roast chicken. this has been discussed and analysed in depth on these threads.
My bad. Whenever you guys mention urban dictionary my brain checks out & my eyes move automatically to the next post. It's a kids thing. The site actually used to be useful in the early days of the www but nowadays literally any 12-yr-old can edit it. In my exp no one with any integrity actually uses it to learn anything, even silly definitions of sex acts

@freda19 yeah I was serious, because my main takeaway from the "we roasted a chicken together" thing @ the engagement interview, was that it blew up her pretense of veganism. I never caught on about the...dubious sex act that may or may not actually be called that 😂

Reactions: 17
Perhaps Fergie should be spending more time paying attention to news stories about her own immediate family rather than sulking up to her nephew and his wife.

The Italian press is going to have lots of fun with this, even more if Maria Buccellati, is the heiress of the Buccellati jewelers.
Guess some of Princess Margaret's jewellery is going to become very unpopular.

Reactions: 14
OK, I'm going to assume that you are serious and I might look foolish but here goes ...

Smeggy made a big thing about being vegan while dating hawwy, and he apparently joined her. So far so good, right?
Yet during the engagement video when asked how he proposed she claimed it was while they were doing roast chicken ... which made hawwy look shocked and giggle like a loon. Those who gave a tit (us at first) thought "Hypocrites. So called vegans eating roast chicken :mad:"

How dumb were we. Turns out roasting chicken is a sex thing where the bloke lies on his back, pulls his legs up tight to his chest (looking like a roast chicken) and his partner shoves whatever they like up his poop chute.
So, at the engagement interview the dirty witch outed their sexual activity and caused hawwy to tit a brick. She thought she was being a smart arse ... but we delve.;)
Oh ok. I see why you all think me a twit, my bad. I don't take these kinds of names seriously tho, esp not from urban dictionary...this is really just pegging (which obviously is ripe for plenty of extra jokes around here given how many of you call her peg, heh)

Antipsychotic medication can cause that jaw thrusting. The drugs must not be working though. :unsure:
There are a few in this thread who've talked at length about the jaw thrusting thing, I wonder what they think of this! Is it the same or...

Reactions: 8
Unexpected:

Why would he need to notify the RF anyway? As far as they're concerned it seems Hawwy can do or say whatever he wants with no consequences. He's a Pwince after all.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh ok. I see why you all think me a twit, my bad. I don't take these kinds of names seriously tho, esp not from urban dictionary...this is really just pegging (which obviously is ripe for plenty of extra jokes around here given how many of you call her peg, heh)

There are a few in this thread who've talked at length about the jaw thrusting thing, I wonder what they think of this! Is it the same or...
Someone has an image of her jaw thrusting as their avvy on here. :ROFLMAO:I forget who, but it makes me smile because she really really was never the beauty she thinks she was/is, even with all the surgery tweakments.

ETA. Isn't pegging just the basic slamming the guy up against a wall/door/whatever using a strap on?
I would think the roast chicken version somewhat more 'cosy'.:unsure:

Sundae Male exclusive.
Nice pwam hawwy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.