Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Cali Cunts are on a roll this week, coñniving, sneaky treacherous bastards.

I just wish someone would do something about them. Smallbrook does have a point unless some firm decisive action is taken they will end up billionaires and we end up looking like bleeping mugs.

How can a 4th rate so called actress who has hawked her sordid minge to all and sundry, and a half witted ginger imbecile get the better of the RF and get away with it, my ghast is flabbered, CUNTS

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't agree with the lates Smallbrook comments. I think he/they are trying to whip the RF into some action with his dire predictions for the forthcoming book and all the "secrets" that are going to come spewing forth. Really, what can he tell us that isn't already in the public domain?
He may do a rambling about his feeling of his mother's death and how dire it was for him as a young boy and how awful it was to walk behind the coffin. BUT. we've done all this before, heard it all before, and endure the whining and wailing. It was terrible, like Angela Levin says its a shame he hasn't been able to move on like William.

Honestly, with the Orca interview debunked/ the lies called out and after they've sunk to a new low in terms of popularity and morals, who with any intelligence is going to believe a word that comes out of his mouth . People see them for what they are GRIFTERS just chasing the $$$$. while being vindictive. The book will have a few malicious tit bits for sure, but the press, the serious royal journo's will pull it to pieces and call it out.
Don't forget it will be crawled over line by line by the lawyers, RF lawyers/Random House lawyers, it will only take one error of judgement by 6 and they will be sued big time.

What I would love to see is someone like Penny Juror or similar do a serious interview with William/Charles/ Senior Royals on what has happened, if only tHMTQ would allow this, let them put their "truth"out there , I think its time .

Also, I think Ferkin Fergie needs to STFU. she's had her day :sick: nailing the York colours to the 6's mast. Charles needs to make sure he cuts deep and wide....very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Quite honestly I'd now be happy to lampoon Orlando Bloom's kid(s) and really admin should permit it in cases like this. Bloom is an absolute melt, gone uber woke talking shite about yoga and eating plant crap all day long, no different to a cow grazing in a field. Twats.
Totally agree he married a cow and we should be making a satire of their kids, tit for tat and duck them

Reactions: 24
I doubt whether the Harkles have had anything to do with this new cartoon series. The creator is American and perhaps for that reason and the fact he's obviously not a fan of the royal family Smeg isn't going to get the worst treatment.

There's plenty to criticise Smeggy for but I don't think that this cartoon series is what we should be focusing on. Anyway Benjamin Smallbrook has made a new post on Quora:

'I’ve been in London for a couple of days, catching up on the gossip that’s being spoken in the capital.

The same words coming from journalists’ lips can be read on many social media blogs around the world. There’s nothing new to report! They are all shocked that ‘Lilibet’ supposedly a baby, born in America, with no confirmation from medical staff of the actual birth, and who nobody has seen, or could even recognise – has been added to the Line of Succession!

Nobody can believe this has happened. Of course, such a move by the Royal Family, has raised suspicion. Everybody who comments on this has a theory, and none of them are complementary.

One theory, which is rapidly gaining ground, is coming via those ‘in the know’. London journalists have their ears to the ground, they have trusted contacts within the Palace, and they hear things. Unlike the rest of us, who are on the outside, who hear nothing, and who can only guess at what is going on.

Next year, when Harry releases his first book, will mark the 25th anniversary of his mother’s death. Harry is being pushed by the actress to play on the trauma he suffered by losing his mother at such a young age. The fact that 25 years has passed, doesn’t bother her. She cares not that Harry’s extreme wealth and privilege has shielded him to a great extent, and helped him to cope, where lesser mortals would just have to get on with lives. She sees the subject of Diana’s death as their way of making vast amounts of money, and she will bleed it dry until the world’s population is exhausted, and pleads with Harry to give them a rest.

The journalists fear that the planned documentary film, destined to coincide with the release of Harry’s book, will go into detail about Diana’s death. But not too much detail. That will be held back for the later book when Her Majesty is dead.

This book and film will be the final nail in the coffin of the Royal Family, the family who the actress despises so much. People are saying that the sinister storyline will lay the blame of Diana’s death firmly at the door of the Royal Family. Will Harry say the Family were complicit in her death? Will he name names? Of course he will. That’s the deal.

Harry is aware that Diana herself wrote in a letter to Paul Burrell, her butler, that she believed Prince Charles was planning a car accident that would leave her with serious head injuries. “This would allow him to marry,” she wrote, just 10-months before the fatal crash in Paris. This conspiracy theory falls neatly into Harry’s hands. Blaming a drunken driver for his mother’s death will not bring in the dollars.

Harry has already sown the seed by announcing on the Oprah show that Charles was an awful father to him. He has never been as bright as the buttons on his now defunct Army uniform. He thinks he can destroy his Family - yes, the same family he told us, when he became engaged to the actress, “Meghan now has the family she never had.”

Before those words left his lips she was thinking, “This is the family I never wanted.”

But why has the totally invisible ‘Lilibet’ been added to the Line of Succession? If the reporters have heard what’s going to be revealed, we can be 100% sure that the Queen knows. Was the decision made to put ‘Lilibet’ at number eight, in return for Harry dropping any ideas of shaming and blaming the Family in his sordid book?

From what is being talked about, I believe the world’s biggest selling book, that will net billions, not millions, will name Charles and the Queen as being involved in Diana’s death. The actress won’t allow such an opportunity to cash in big-time, slip through her fingers. Then, with her bank account overflowing beyond her wildest dreams, it will be goodbye Hapless. We all know that Harry can’t see this coming.

And this will all be revealed, as Omid Scobie announced, after the Queen has passed away.

The Royal Family is in crisis, and they only have themselves to blame. Their weakness will be their downfall. Charles can feel it coming.'
I think he's talking out of his arse this time - even if 6 does try to pin the blame for Diana's death on his father and grandmother, no one really believes it anymore, or even cares about it. Diana's death doesn't have the intrigue or mystique of the death of Marilyn Monroe; Diana was in a car that was driven at speed by a drunk driver, and not wearing a seatbelt. End of.

And as for the book being the biggest selling book making billions, we've heard most of it already, and given their incosistent versions of 'their truth' it will be regarded as just another piece of fan fiction. 6 was 12 years old at the time, what can he possibly know, and given his use of drink and drugs, I'd be amazed if he even remembers his own name some days.

Lilidoll was added to the LoS as a formality on the website, nothing more. Her supposed birth put her there, it was just admin updating the website in their own time.

Each time 6 or Mrs 6 try to tell us more of what they went through there are diminishing returns because no one cares about them.

"Wah wah wah, my mummy died when I was 12. Wah wah wah, I had to walk behind her coffin" Grow up; you're a man in his 30s with a wife and in theory 2 children, who had one of the best support networks when she died. Maybe all the genital pain you're feeling is because instead of talking to her on the phone the night she died, you cut the conversation short to play with your cousins. It's your own guilt.

Sorry, but this time I think Smallbrook is talking a load of old baboons bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't agree with the lates Smallbrook comments. I think he/they are trying to whip the RF into some action with his dire predictions for the forthcoming book and all the "secrets" that are going to come spewing forth. Really, what can he tell us that isn't already in the public domain?
He may do a rambling about his feeling of his mother's death and how dire it was for him as a young boy and how awful it was to walk behind the coffin. BUT. we've done all this before, heard it all before, and endure the whining and wailing. It was terrible, like Angela Levin says its a shame he hasn't been able to move on like William.

Honestly, with the Orca interview debunked/ the lies called out and after they've sunk to a new low in terms of popularity and morals, who with any intelligence is going to believe a word that comes out of his mouth . People see them for what they are GRIFTERS just chasing the $$$$. while being vindictive. The book will have a few malicious tit bits for sure, but the press, the serious royal journo's will pull it to pieces and call it out.
Don't forget it will be crawled over line by line by the lawyers, RF lawyers/Random House lawyers, it will only take one error of judgement by 6 and they will be sued big time.

What I would love to see is someone like Penny Juror or similar do a serious interview with William/Charles/ Senior Royals on what has happened, if only tHMTQ would allow this, let them put their "truth"out there , I think its time .

Also, I think Ferkin Fergie needs to STFU. she's had her day :sick: nailing the York colours to the 6's mast. Charles needs to make sure he cuts deep and wide....very soon
That old bow wow should be booted out along with the fat pork ex husband. The ugly old hag still has an axe to grind and the 2 smiling Aunt Sally's she gave birth to need to be demoted to the minor ranks. They do duck all towards their keep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Could somebody with a desktop subscription please archive The Times article on The Prince today?

(ETA: can't seem to get the link to work - the page has crashed. Maybe it will do it later and maybe I can get screenshots somehow. Oh well.)
Ignore below: got my phone to work.
I can't get my phone to screenshot it (only have a mobile sub) otherwise I'd post it. I do see that there are apparently 0 Comments on the article, which basically means that the censor has taken them all out. Must be pretty sweary - royal articles always attract hundreds of comments.
View attachment 687253View attachment 687254View attachment 687256View attachment 687257View attachment 687258View attachment 687260View attachment 687261View attachment 687262View attachment 687265
"I try to justify it because quite frankly if I'm honest, it's not like me to poke fun at anyone, but it is done with affection."
No, it's done with dollars in mind because you are a washed up has-been you two faced bleep.

duck Bloom. Let's have some images of his crotch goblin to poke fun at/about ... (dear admin, done "affectionately" obviously.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think he's talking out of his arse this time - even if 6 does try to pin the blame for Diana's death on his father and grandmother, no one really believes it anymore, or even cares about it. Diana's death doesn't have the intrigue or mystique of the death of Marilyn Monroe; Diana was in a car that was driven at speed by a drunk driver, and not wearing a seatbelt. End of.

"Wah wah wah, my mummy died when I was 12. Wah wah wah, I had to walk behind her coffin" Grow up; you're a man in his 30s with a wife and in theory 2 children, who had one of the best support networks when she died. Maybe all the genital pain you're feeling is because instead of talking to her on the phone the night she died, you cut the conversation short to play with your cousins. It's your own guilt.
Anyone would think no one else ever lost a parent when they were a kid. He knows he won a lot of public sympathy walking behind the coffin, but he’s wrung that cloth dry now. Grow up Haz. Stop navel gazing & start highlighting all these philanthropic causes you kept telling us you wanted to do.

Reactions: 34
They've given No. 6 alcohol flush...particularly around the nose! Do they think he has a drink problem? :ROFLMAO:
His biggest problem is Haddock minge plus he is a weak, snivelling, sly, tit faced little snot. She has got him hog tied and gets everything she wants by flaunting her rancid minge in his ginger, rat arsed face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think crowd protests are the way to go in a case like this. It makes us all look whiney and sad.
This needs dealt with by 'names', BIG names stepping up to the plate to tell the producers publicly that they are despicable and need to stop abusing other people's children while fiercely protecting their own.
Yes, imagine how HBO would just love the publicity - even if they lost subscribers here, they'd crow about it and use it as a special feature in other countries (who possibly might enjoy seeing us shamed). But the programme is so obviously cruel, vulgar and unfunny that this is where some 'big American' should be able to ride a countersurge and gain popularity, if the right words were said at the right time. Can't think who, but someone who isn't politically divisive and has credibility with the average US citizen (not the UK, necessarily, because we already hate it. We don't need anyone to tell us it's disgusting).

Reactions: 27
"I try to justify it because quite frankly if I'm honest, it's not like me to poke fun at anyone, but it is done with affection."
No, it's done with dollars in mind because you are a washed up has-been you two faced bleep.

duck Bloom. Let's have some images of his crotch goblin to poke fun at/about ... (dear admin, done "affectionately" obviously.)
Is there not a very clever Tattler who can do a cartoon of him and his wife and kid especially with his weird lifestyle, isn't she called Daisy?? Lots to work on there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Title: HRH THE DUCHESS OF SUSSEX v ASSOCIATED NEWSPAPERS LIMITED

Type: Appeal

Appeal / Application:
from the order of Lord Justice Warby (sitting as a High Court Judge)
High Court of Justice CHD Intellectual Property List dated 11-Feb-21

Hearing Status: Fixed on 10-Nov-21 - estimated length (in hours): 10:00

Trial Date WooWhoo

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If H even thinks he can get away with laying the blame at the RF door, he’s going to end up on the wrong side of a law case.

There was an inquest into the death of PD which found that she died because she wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, & the deceleration after they crashed into the 13th pillar was enough to tear a major blood vessel apart. The driver had drugs & alcohol in his bloodstream. They were being chased by paps, but they were not all around the car as it crashed.

Yes she did write a letter to PB about an accident in her car involving head injury - clearing the way for PC to marry….. To marry Tiggy Legge-Burke the boys nanny. That’s what she put in that letter, jealous of Tiggys time with her sons, and listening to Bashir, at the time she wrote that letter she dismissed Camilla as a decoy. Well time told on that one. Tiggy married someone else, & Charles married Camilla.

I believed there was something about this whole conspiracy so I read the daily inquest reports at the time. There was stuff about Henri Paul (was not/or was under the influence) the listeriosis white Fiat uno. But the inquest satisfied me. I also believe the person who drove that white fiat IMO resprayed his car the next day. But there is no proof.
Didn’t they track down what they thought was the fiat? and then it was later found burnt out - I haven’t read about all of this for years so may be mistaken - wasn’t they also trying to say Henri was some kind of ‘agent’ as well.

Hazzno really has nothing else has he? TBH if he does drag it all up yet again - there is so much more info on the web /social media etc that frankly everything his memoirs ‘reveal’ will be scrutinised and debunked by someone - I say let him do it because at least it will be over and done with - so if he wants to stir up a hornets nest let him ….. all the loyal PD supporters will hear some real truths and her memory will be well and truly done for IMO. I do feel for PW / PC but if they will not manage him now then I’m afraid awaitng the books release will be too later for any damage control. Hazzno honestly makes me want to projectile vomit 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

The comments are very hostile to Hazno and Haztoomuch. Perhaps this is devolving into a a really satisfying kicking for their fake compassionate image in the Shithole of Deceit.

Also, this is Janetti. Aspersions of weird fetish for British kids as he created the character Stewie in Family Guy too.

Below, screenshots of tweet and replies.
Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 17.51.11.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 17.52.00.png
Screenshot 2021-07-30 at 17.52.25.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Oh look, Garry Janetti's partner is Brad Goreski, a Canadian stylist. Clients include Jessica Alba - that friend of Smirkle. Well, well. Small world, eh? Bet he knows that fuckfaced git Markus Anderson and the rest of the pervs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.