Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
in the article it says the Sussex’s are not planning to attend Obama’s 60th party .......... planning to attend haha !!! The cunts haven’t been invited that’s why 😆
I'm not planning to attend Obama's party either! I sent a birthday card from Hallmark because I care enough to send the very best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Who but a complete fucking moron would go to her party and I Really hope they all pull last minute sickies and she is left looking an utter twat. Is this all organised by the fat blob?? is she not going to the Obamas if not what a smack in the gob.

Wonder who she had to shag for her Birthday party goodies.

Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham will be in attendance and her sugar gobshites, let's have a collection and send her a gift - any ideas anyone?? I vote for a parcel of dogshite
Dear Nuttynana,
Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, Countess of D**barton and Baroness Kilkeel wishes to honour you with an invitation to her 21st birthday party on 4th August 2021. You are fortunate that a vacancy has arisen.
As the Duchess is the owner of many beautiful pieces, please do not bring a gift, cash will suffice.
Please bring a bottle (champagne or meths - no supermarket crap) and also a packed lunch.

Yours as ever,
O. Scobie
Lackey to Meghan, Duchess of Sussex etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Sadly, inaction from the Queen and from BP has given the impression to the wider world that the RF, and any member of it, are fair game and open to ridicule. Just a short while ago, this piling on would have been unthinkable. Here in the US we still have a hands off attitude concerning the minor children of our public figures, for the most part. I really don't understand why the British public are tolerating this.
BIB Who said we are?
The British public are trying the best we can to open up the world’s eyes to Hazzno (who, IMO, believe, he and his z list wifey have had a part to play in this) - we have the best sense of humour bar none - we can laugh at ourselves and the RF as much as we like - and Hazzno is the gift which keeps on giving - so there’s a great joke right there.
We have an ageing beloved widowed monarch and a spineless govt. have been betrayed by an ex-royal and now it seems it is open season on the British - we can take it - BUT if an American 2 bit broadcasting company thinks that a future king of 8 years old is ‘fair game’ to be ridiculed then that tells me how cowardly they really are as they haven’t the guts to do this to one of their own on their own soil. Bullying in any form is abhorrent. Shame they couldn’t come up with something more original as we already have plenty of RF satire here - but no one goes anywhere near the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Still wonder why Peg became off limits all of a sudden in this cartoon. Her and Haz are the gift that keeps on giving - so much more about them to poke fun at than the rest of the RF put together.

She/they have connections with this cartoon I'm sure. The immature pair would have thought it all a bit of a giggle to poke fun at the Cambridge children and probably provided stories to be included in the series in return for her to be shown in a favourable light.

It's release was held back until now because of PPs death, so this means it was made before the Orca interview...... another means to make some money without doing anything?
Any 'alterations' to her features would immediately have people screaming "RACIST RACIST RACIST!!!". Doesn't matter if it had no connection to race ... no 'slitty eyes' or wide nose, or large lips or (God forbid) afro and def no darker skin tone, even though we know she uses self tanning products. She has to look white with straight hair and one of her new noses.
All the white folks are fair game though. Big noses, elongated chins, jaws like monkeys, dodgy eyes, weird hair dos etc etc. Sorry if that offends, but that's the truth of it as far as janetti goes, cos he's a coward at heart and chooses easy targets. *shrugs*

• Angry
  • Heart

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Over the last couple of weeks (whilst on training for new job and falling asleep at end of day because of heat and exhaustion) I have so much I have wanted to say and have most likely missed (apologies fellow tattlers) but I cannot let it go that I consider this person H to be the self centred, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, malignant little oik that he has shown himself to be.

He has no class - even the most "lower class" amongst us would not treat beloved members of the family like he & she have - and he has no rooted sense of loyalty (family/country) or gratitude (family/country/friends).

He is like a big toddler driven by his emotions and by being spoiled as a child/adult, allowing him to indulge and wallow in his own self pity and anger.

And as for her, she is a nasty, vicious, self-centred, ungrateful, selfish and spoilt individual.

I could weep for those two children having to grow up with those two as parents and role models. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Starburst_87

Sorry I'm just on p7 but had to say this in relation to the HBO thing about George, yeah that's too far, they are just creating a parody cartoon, as they have no idea what George is actually like, but from what i have seen he seems to be a quiet, thoughtful and kind child, who has great passion about all of his interests, so hbo are basically just creating a fake character, to sell a contrived story line, if that's the case they could just have created a fictitious character family, given them a backstory of being very wealthy, loads of property, hailing from some ancestral but mythical line who believe that they should be the monarchy instead of the current incumbents..you know you probably could get some funny stuff from that, the imposter family being the diametric opposite of the actual RF.

Ooofft that was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be, as the main thing on my mind was the way that Mia Tindell was portrayed in the press whilst attending equestrian events with Zara and Mike. Many of these events had Zara competing and Mia would have been about 2ish, as everyone is outside and in a safe area little Mia was wandering around and a photographer decided to follow her taking pics with no adult there. Mia then went over to a large trailer that had an electrical hook up and this fucking photographer is still taking pics as the wee one is getting closer to this potential danger, there was even a sarky comment that she was unattended, the next pic had Mia on Mike's shoulders eating ice cream, and they make a comment that she is tucking into another tasty treat...wtaf are you trying to fatshame a toddler, it's probably been a very long day, so she had some lunch and a couple of snacks..so what..Grrr but what really stood out for me was that prick taking a pic of a toddler walking towards a dangerous outdoor electric hookup and they would rather get a picture and publish it rather than just remove her from danger and take her back over to the group

Btw I love little Mia, she seems like a right character, def got her mum and gran in there. That's my fave royal group photo as well, the one with all of the great grandchildren and Louise and James as they were the youngest grand children, and there's little Mia having picked up gangan's bag and holding it proudly with the most determined look on her face, it's just adorable
BIB, you think that's bad? About 3 years ago here in NYC, a homeless and deranged man pushed an elderly Asian man onto the subway tracks in Queens. The elderly man was terrified and was trying to climb back onto the platform because a train was coming. The platform was full of people, including a photographer for one of the newspapers (it was either The Daily News or the New York Post), and not one of those dirtbags helped him. They did take out their phones and start recording/snapping pics. The newspaper published a picture of the train right before it hit the man. The photographer said he was trying to alert the motorman by using the flash from his camera. Yeah, I think he saw him. A bit off topic, but I've learned to never underestimate just how low someone will go.

• Sad
  • Angry

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I doubt whether the Harkles have had anything to do with this new cartoon series. The creator is American and perhaps for that reason and the fact he's obviously not a fan of the royal family Smeg isn't going to get the worst treatment.

There's plenty to criticise Smeggy for but I don't think that this cartoon series is what we should be focusing on. Anyway Benjamin Smallbrook has made a new post on Quora:

'I’ve been in London for a couple of days, catching up on the gossip that’s being spoken in the capital.

The same words coming from journalists’ lips can be read on many social media blogs around the world. There’s nothing new to report! They are all shocked that ‘Lilibet’ supposedly a baby, born in America, with no confirmation from medical staff of the actual birth, and who nobody has seen, or could even recognise – has been added to the Line of Succession!

Nobody can believe this has happened. Of course, such a move by the Royal Family, has raised suspicion. Everybody who comments on this has a theory, and none of them are complementary.

One theory, which is rapidly gaining ground, is coming via those ‘in the know’. London journalists have their ears to the ground, they have trusted contacts within the Palace, and they hear things. Unlike the rest of us, who are on the outside, who hear nothing, and who can only guess at what is going on.

Next year, when Harry releases his first book, will mark the 25th anniversary of his mother’s death. Harry is being pushed by the actress to play on the trauma he suffered by losing his mother at such a young age. The fact that 25 years has passed, doesn’t bother her. She cares not that Harry’s extreme wealth and privilege has shielded him to a great extent, and helped him to cope, where lesser mortals would just have to get on with lives. She sees the subject of Diana’s death as their way of making vast amounts of money, and she will bleed it dry until the world’s population is exhausted, and pleads with Harry to give them a rest.

The journalists fear that the planned documentary film, destined to coincide with the release of Harry’s book, will go into detail about Diana’s death. But not too much detail. That will be held back for the later book when Her Majesty is dead.

This book and film will be the final nail in the coffin of the Royal Family, the family who the actress despises so much. People are saying that the sinister storyline will lay the blame of Diana’s death firmly at the door of the Royal Family. Will Harry say the Family were complicit in her death? Will he name names? Of course he will. That’s the deal.

Harry is aware that Diana herself wrote in a letter to Paul Burrell, her butler, that she believed Prince Charles was planning a car accident that would leave her with serious head injuries. “This would allow him to marry,” she wrote, just 10-months before the fatal crash in Paris. This conspiracy theory falls neatly into Harry’s hands. Blaming a drunken driver for his mother’s death will not bring in the dollars.

Harry has already sown the seed by announcing on the Oprah show that Charles was an awful father to him. He has never been as bright as the buttons on his now defunct Army uniform. He thinks he can destroy his Family - yes, the same family he told us, when he became engaged to the actress, “Meghan now has the family she never had.”

Before those words left his lips she was thinking, “This is the family I never wanted.”

But why has the totally invisible ‘Lilibet’ been added to the Line of Succession? If the reporters have heard what’s going to be revealed, we can be 100% sure that the Queen knows. Was the decision made to put ‘Lilibet’ at number eight, in return for Harry dropping any ideas of shaming and blaming the Family in his sordid book?

From what is being talked about, I believe the world’s biggest selling book, that will net billions, not millions, will name Charles and the Queen as being involved in Diana’s death. The actress won’t allow such an opportunity to cash in big-time, slip through her fingers. Then, with her bank account overflowing beyond her wildest dreams, it will be goodbye Hapless. We all know that Harry can’t see this coming.

And this will all be revealed, as Omid Scobie announced, after the Queen has passed away.

The Royal Family is in crisis, and they only have themselves to blame. Their weakness will be their downfall. Charles can feel it coming.'
I think he's talking out of his arse this time - even if 6 does try to pin the blame for Diana's death on his father and grandmother, no one really believes it anymore, or even cares about it. Diana's death doesn't have the intrigue or mystique of the death of Marilyn Monroe; Diana was in a car that was driven at speed by a drunk driver, and not wearing a seatbelt. End of.

And as for the book being the biggest selling book making billions, we've heard most of it already, and given their incosistent versions of 'their truth' it will be regarded as just another piece of fan fiction. 6 was 12 years old at the time, what can he possibly know, and given his use of drink and drugs, I'd be amazed if he even remembers his own name some days.

Lilidoll was added to the LoS as a formality on the website, nothing more. Her supposed birth put her there, it was just admin updating the website in their own time.

Each time 6 or Mrs 6 try to tell us more of what they went through there are diminishing returns because no one cares about them.

"Wah wah wah, my mummy died when I was 12. Wah wah wah, I had to walk behind her coffin" Grow up; you're a man in his 30s with a wife and in theory 2 children, who had one of the best support networks when she died. Maybe all the genital pain you're feeling is because instead of talking to her on the phone the night she died, you cut the conversation short to play with your cousins. It's your own guilt.

Sorry, but this time I think Smallbrook is talking a load of old baboons bollocks.

• Heart

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I admit that I have watched the Windsors, which is a Royal parody that I think aired on channel 4. However, as far as I am aware they NEVER feature any of the kids - nor the queen - and it is so obviously satirical, not to mention actually funny.

This is none of those things. The fact they have centred it so much on young children is disgusting. They have no consent, no rights and no voice.

I can’t believe Dan Stevens - he was Matthew Crawley! An actually talented actor, at least I thought so. Also Orlando Bloom, I didn’t think he’d stoop that low. I didn’t think Sophie would either, especially after the statement she did. What is going through their heads apart from dollar signs?

• Angry
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

"..... many of the secrets they know are explosive and would blow up much of the victim narrative so carefully crafted by those two.

“For example, some of these staff members were aware of commercial conversations that were going on when they were still full-time royals – they were clearing the way to make millions long before Megxit was revealed."

With any luck the way that they treated staff may yet be their undoing 😊

• Heart
  • Angry

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
The part about her whole act that is just SO GRATING is when she acts as though she's actual royalty but is faux down-to-earth.
Honey, you were a 36 year old nobody and then were 'royal' for 72 working days.
You can drop the pretentiousness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

liar liar

VIP Member
And who is going to give Smegs 40 minutes of their time to get her back to work?
A woman who has never actually held down a real job preaching to people who live in bus shelters and homeless accommodation and still work to get jobs? How insulting and condescending she is. No empathy or awareness whatsoever. Let them eat cake - oh and 'super-size' it while you're at it. I'm horrified.

• Angry
  • Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
So weird though to come to England to bag a wealthy husband. Is that really what she wanted? Traditionally Americans brought the wealth and Brits provided the title and crumbling country pile. Surely the US is a much richer (sic) hunting ground for yer common or garden mega-bucks tycoon.
But she didn’t just want a wealthy husband, she wanted a Prince. She wanted a title. There are plenty of wealthy men in America but there are no titles to be had. And the patronising bitch thought the Brits would be dazzled by her so-called ‘Hollywood’ glamour. Although why a D list cable tv actress would be considered ‘Hollywood’ is baffling. Unfortunately for both the RF and us, Hawwy was stupid enough to fall for her game. I always knew he was a few ants short of a picnic but I think this whole Smeghan farrago has brought his level of sheer stupidity front and centre, and it’s become very obvious he’s much thicker than anyone realised.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hello everyone I've been off on a little tour of the USA protesting about the Harkles..... at the White House poor old uncle Joe didn't know who they were 🤷‍♂️
Polish_20210730_113620744.jpg

But the statue of Liberty is on board ....
Polish_20210730_114313465.jpg

Will be getting back to some undercover work soon 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I am too busy to go to the Obama’s or 6W parties.

The cat litter needs changing that night.
I want to go to the 6wife party.

I'd breeze past the wife proclaiming "Happy 50th Megnuts" and sympathising about how hard it must be for her to lose baby weight at her age. I'd cling onto 6's arm. Show him my shoes which fit like a glove while I loudly announce my lack of bunionship.

Cause a scene while spitting some of the food into a napkin because although it is vegan I can definitely taste egg.

Get pissed and puke somewhere spectacular 😂

I'm a classy party guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
We have lost our voice.
We've become hoarse from shouting for something to be done.
Nobody is listening.
Don’t give up Chita. Every day more people are becoming aware of the Bullshit going on in LA. Americans are seeing what a cancer she is. when your voice becomes tired, others will pick up the volume . For the love of God karma has to step in and smack that shitty smirk off her cunt of a face. Plotting shank, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was the one to puke up the idea of a hysterical cartoon about the future king. this Is so horrible. it just doesn’t seem to stop. Who picks on a child? What kind of monster bullies a little child? Or an elderly Grandmother, who just lost her partner of 3/4 of a century? What if instead of wishing ill, we wish a blind moronic billionaire sweeps the skank off her bunioned feet, and away to a tiny island in a third world nation somewhere. So by wishing well to Meg, we can save the Queen and her family. No?
Ok. Burn the bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44