Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
Why do people always assume anyone commenting here is a basement dwelling troglodyte with a crumb covered phone? Is it so hard to believe that a professional person sitting in an air conditioned office (for the first time in a year I’ll give you that!) typing from their hideously overpriced iPhone without a crumb in sight, could have an opinion? I see it on other threads too, e.g. YOUR HUSBANDS MUST BE REALLY FAT AND UGLY or YOU MUST ALL BE ON BENEFITS or some equally asinine ‘insult’. I hate to disappoint but the majority of us are just regular people who see through your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 124

consumerism makes u free

It's a bit weird that Grace is half-black and half-white and she'd make a video entitled 'dear white people' as if she's forgotten the multiple sides of her heritage.
No it's not. When she goes out into the world she is treated like a person of color, specifically a black person. The racist systems and individuals of the world aren't auditing her background and favoring her white heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

Minxxx

Disgusting that when black people point out disparities in the standard of care, people rush to minimise their experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I’m all for everyone’s right to make their own decisions re health, but I’ve been nursing in a Covid High Dependancy ward all year and TRUST ME, if anyone took a tour around it during the peaks they would be straight out the door for a vaccine. It was wild. The vaccine is the way out of the nightmare, it’s not even worthy of an argument.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

Twizzler

That's so weird because I've had both doses of the vaccine and I've not come across any hospital beds?! Maybe they gave me the placebo one instead.

I'm also at more risk of developing blood clots by taking the contraceptive pill but who gives a shit about anything that directly impacts women's health 🙃

Edit to add - I completely agree with anyone who has reservations on getting the vaccine due to how quickly it was rolled out, etc. However please let's not throw out false accusations that it is harmful. Covid is harmful as it has clearly affected Grace to the point where she ended up in a coma and who knows the long term effects it will have on her and anyone else infected.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Hasanah123

VIP Member
We have a young a&e attender (sickle cell) who comes in at least once a week. They barely look up from their phone when they check in. Or when anything else is being done for them (bloods, obs etc...). No please or thank yous when asking for blankets and hot chocolate. We are pretty sure they’re just hooked on pain relief. I can’t stand patients that do this with their phones. They are so rude, it really takes the piss.
Sickle cell is no joke. Im very shocked you think they are 'hooked on pain relief' irs a horrible disease and one that a lot of pain relief helps if it even touches the surface

What would you rather them do? Knowing they come in every week you should then perhaps know its having an effect on his mental illness, imagine knowing he has to go in every week for pain meds / relief? Or would you rather they even dont get oxygen as did the poor boy who was was refused oxygen and pain meds, had to call 999 from hosp bed and died

Sometimes have compassion. Not every ill person is going to say please and thanks you's. Sometimes the illness is overwhelming and too much. Knowing this boy comes in every week should make you think he has alsp perhaps had enough. Noone wants that. So instead of insinuating he is hooked on pain meds. Maybe educate yourself on sickle cell and how horrible and painful of a disease it is. It is people with your mindset who let others die because of how they percieve someone with an illness. A little compassion wouldnt harm you. And this is why people die in hospitals.

So sometimes please and thank you is something an ill person can barely say when they live witha chroni illness and are in and out of hospital.

With Grace and others who think hospital staff sre below them and think ill of them then thats a different story and they are idiots.

Also, would you be saying the same if this biy wasnt black? We all know black people are the ones rhat suffer with sickle cell disease. A little compassion wouldnt go amiss. After a boy having oxygen denied because they made their assumptions about him lying about not being able to breathe and in pain, that should have woken you up about this boy you see regularly. Do you speak with him? Have a chat with him knowing you see him on a weekly basis because he needs medical attention? Im sure if he wasnt black you wouldnt be saying the same shit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
That's so weird because I've had both doses of the vaccine and I've not come across any hospital beds?! Maybe they gave me the placebo one instead.

I'm also at more risk of developing blood clots by taking the contraceptive pill but who gives a shit about anything that directly impacts women's health 🙃
Weird, me too?! I’m fully vaccinated and feeling fantastic.

You’re also actually 8-10 times more at risk of developing blood clots from having Covid as opposed to taking the vaccine, but ya know, some people don’t take well to science and prefer getting their information from Dave in Hull on Facebook who lives in his mum’s basement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
We have a young a&e attender (sickle cell) who comes in at least once a week. They barely look up from their phone when they check in. Or when anything else is being done for them (bloods, obs etc...). No please or thank yous when asking for blankets and hot chocolate. We are pretty sure they’re just hooked on pain relief. I can’t stand patients that do this with their phones. They are so rude, it really takes the piss.

I am actually so so so disgusted by this. You really honestly need to think about your role as a healthcare provider if you think its ok to spout such toxic prejudiced nonsense.

Fully echo the other poster who says you should educate yourself on both sickle cell and poor care/health outcomes for black people.

Sickle cell is a painful debilitating chronic disease that takes over lives and shortens it. I'd be rude to if I had to spend every week in pain in hospital under the care of judgemental people like yourself. People with sickle cell are frequently not believed, called drug seekers and not given adequate pain relief.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

misslunax

Another case of her thinking she's god's gift instead of being grateful for medical professionals. Yeah you might have told them, but at the end of the day they're going to do what they think is medically correct and safe. But sure, it's all about your intuition not the medical team that worked tirelessly for yours and your son's safety.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I’m not anti-vax in any way, I have had all mine and my 7 week old baby is due to have his first lot next week, but I am anti covid vax... at the moment, I feel as if there hasn’t been enough time for me personally to know the potential side affects on my fertility, and I don’t want to knowingly have the vaccine if it could potentially affect me having any future children, and I think I’m well within my rights to do that without being accused of ‘killing people’ pr being selfish
May I direct you to this thread where you can spout your uninformed opinions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
So she woke up from a coma after missing 3 months of her life, no longer pregnant, potentially on a ventilator or at least receiving oxygen in a hospital bed. They stuck her on FaceTime and her first thought was “Lee, sling one up me lad”. Grace is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Rosieposiepie

I've been a creeper (& proud) on this site for a while purely out of curiosity but I've just found this thread and christ on a bike it's fucking grotesque. Some of you have a brass neck making the comments you do about a previously comatose woman.

To sit down and type atrocities on your crumb-covered phones with zero remorse or consideration for what Grace, her family (Inc her son) have been through in the last three months. I honestly feel sorry for some of you because your lives must really be going down the shitter if you've got time to sit around all day and make vile comments about her weight. And don't get me started on the speculation about the medical procedures she's undergone and recovery time.

Ultimately, if she hadn't have came back to social media, some of you troglodytes would have nish to talk about so I think she's done you a solid
This is CHARLEIGH VICTORY!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Sorry just need to have my two cents as I feel angry reading this now. People in India would do anything to have access to the vaccine right now. Refusing it because you think you know better than science is incredibly privileged and a decision that will greatly impact other people as all the unvaccinated idiots will give it a chance to continue spreading and mutating.

7A55B288-91BD-48B1-A452-0A3526F6C151.jpeg

anyway... back to Grace... she really needs to log off today. Also cute how she boils someone down to an ‘Asian nurse’. why even mention that?

OH and ONE MORE THING ABOUT VACCINES. My mum didn’t give me the MMR vaccine when i was a baby because they said it gave you autism and guess what? I’m autistic, and now not vaccinated against measles, mumps or rubella. (Sometimes I hope to get rubella just so I can have the last laugh) Have any anti-vax conspiracies ever been right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Well we need a thread title almost, so I’m going to suggest

Grace Victory #5: the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Pinkii

VIP Member
Well Grace the NHS and the doctors were very lucky to have you there, They wouldn’t have known what to do otherwise, despite their years of studying and training.

think she has cracked why we have issues within the NHS, they just don’t have Grace’s ‘iNtUiTion’ 🙄🙄🙄

she actually believes the bullshit she writes thats the problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Rosieposiepie

You have a lot of free time as a pathologist then? You know, since you sit front seat at tattle judging people's clothes ms wintour. Do you see many suicide cases? Are you happy to contribute as a bully?

Why not do yourself a favour and not use wave emojies to greet people on a forum, belltop.
guys, take no notice of this user. It’s CHARLEIGH Victory (the sister 😂) she has just replied to a private message I sent her on Instagram also quoting “belltop” in the second sentence.....

what are the chances eh 😂, she is active now on Instagram on a rampage...forever making new accounts on Tattle too....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Devitodorito

Disgusting that when black people point out disparities in the standard of care, people rush to minimise their experiences.
Exactly. it’s putting a bummer on the thread tbh. Of all the things we can bitch about (and there’s a lot of material to pick at) it’s really shit, boring and wrong to minimise and gloss over any issues she’s had as a black woman. Leave that alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Agreed completely. The first few weeks are so incredibly difficult, I can’t imagine doing it alone much less with the additional stress of communicating with a hospital / the fear you may be alone forever. Realistically he will have to pick up the majority of care responsibilities for several years to come, plus caring for Grace on top. He must be a trash person on some level to entertain her don’t get me wrong but there is no denying he’s done an awful lot for that baby.
I agree mostly but he's the baby's father, it's what you do !
He's done an awful lot for that baby makes it sound like a favour for a friend or something, not sure this would even be a thing if it was the other way around?

• Heart
Reactions: 61