Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
medication that saved her life.
It’s probably not medication that caused her hair issues, nearly dying from covid in a coma on mechanical ventilation will no doubt have had effects on her hair....
The woo, crystals and manifesting didn’t save her this time.
I recall her sister cutting her hair off too. Grace has a very loose curl pattern so it’ll be back in no time. If she had 4b or 4c hair it would probably take longer.

But I definitely think it’s medication that’s caused hair loss. It’s a shame because she has lovely hair. It’ll be back though.

Reactions: 4
I recall her sister cutting her hair off too. Grace has a very loose curl pattern so it’ll be back in no time. If she had 4b or 4c hair it would probably take longer.

But I definitely think it’s medication that’s caused hair loss. It’s a shame because she has lovely hair. It’ll be back though.
In the space of two comments you've said you're anti-vax and blamed life-saving medication for causing hair loss. Are you sure you're not Grace 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In the space of two comments you've said you're anti-vax and blamed life-saving medication for causing hair loss. Are you sure you're not Grace 🤣🤣
I’m talking about other forms of medication that’s been been given. The vaccine has everything that’ll send you to a hospital bed, if not with a blood clot then something else in the near future. Listen, this is just my opinion and my choice. If people want to take it then that’s their business, I don’t want it and many people I know don’t either. That’s that. But all I am saying is that Grace has probably had it already but I think the coma / other medication she had prior may have caused hair loss. Plus lots of stress too.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
That's so weird because I've had both doses of the vaccine and I've not come across any hospital beds?! Maybe they gave me the placebo one instead.

I'm also at more risk of developing blood clots by taking the contraceptive pill but who gives a tit about anything that directly impacts women's health 🙃

Edit to add - I completely agree with anyone who has reservations on getting the vaccine due to how quickly it was rolled out, etc. However please let's not throw out false accusations that it is harmful. Covid is harmful as it has clearly affected Grace to the point where she ended up in a coma and who knows the long term effects it will have on her and anyone else infected.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
That's so weird because I've had both doses of the vaccine and I've not come across any hospital beds?! Maybe they gave me the placebo one instead.

I'm also at more risk of developing blood clots by taking the contraceptive pill but who gives a tit about anything that directly impacts women's health 🙃
Weird, me too?! I’m fully vaccinated and feeling fantastic.

You’re also actually 8-10 times more at risk of developing blood clots from having Covid as opposed to taking the vaccine, but ya know, some people don’t take well to science and prefer getting their information from Dave in Hull on Facebook who lives in his mum’s basement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I’m all for everyone’s right to make their own decisions re health, but I’ve been nursing in a Covid High Dependancy ward all year and TRUST ME, if anyone took a tour around it during the peaks they would be straight out the door for a vaccine. It was wild. The vaccine is the way out of the nightmare, it’s not even worthy of an argument.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
I’m all for everyone’s right to make their own decisions re health, but I’ve been nursing in a Covid High Dependancy ward all year and TRUST ME, if anyone took a tour around it during the peaks they would be straight out the door for a vaccine. It was wild. The vaccine is the way out of the nightmare, it’s not even worthy of an argument.
Thank you for everything you’ve been doing - I’m sure plenty of posters on this thread are grateful and happily vaccinated or chomping at the bit for their chance to get it (not sure how anyone who saw what happened to Grace couldn’t be, to be honest).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m talking about other forms of medication that’s been been given. The vaccine has everything that’ll send you to a hospital bed, if not with a blood clot then something else in the near future. Listen, this is just my opinion and my choice. If people want to take it then that’s their business, I don’t want it and many people I know don’t either. That’s that. But all I am saying is that Grace has probably had it already but I think the coma / other medication she had prior may have caused hair loss. Plus lots of stress too.
Just ur opinion, not even trying to pretend this is a view that’s been developed with any formal medical education or research looool gotta respect the honesty I suppose.

Pls can we not have anti vaxx tit bringing the tone of the place down, I’m sure m*msnet will have a moron or three to discuss these ridiculous ideas with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I know we've moved on but I would like to add that you're also more likely to get a blood clot on a plane, but suddenly everyone is concerned about blood clots when it comes to life saving treatment.

Grace's hair has been thinning for years, her body has been through a lot the last 4 months, fighting to stay alive, the last thing it would do is use energy to grow hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know we've moved on but I would like to add that you're also more likely to get a blood clot on a plane, but suddenly everyone is concerned about blood clots when it comes to life saving treatment.

Grace's hair has been thinning for years, her body has been through a lot the last 4 months, fighting to stay alive, the last thing it would do is use energy to grow hair.
This! My father in law got a blood clot on the way to Majorca! My best friend got one from the pill (Yasmin) and my Mum got one after having a hysterectomy. I am all for informed choice but some of these anti vaccine accounts are spreading dangerous information for their own agendas. I’m nervous about getting the vaccination but equally as nervous about getting COVID. There are risks to any medication that we take. People need to do their own research (preferably not from YouTube) and decide what is best for them. All the information about the Yellow Card Scheme and Black Triangle status is on the governments website, nothing is hidden regarding possible side effects.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We don't need to gang up on someone just because they have a different opinion...get your vaccine if you want to and shut up lmao

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
We don't need to gang up on someone just because they have a different opinion...get your vaccine if you want to and shut up lmao
So people who have had their vaccine should just shut up? But those who think vaccines are harmful are allowed to voice their "different opinion"? 🤔

I don't see a gang up either, someone said the vaccine would put you in a hospital bed and others shared their views and experiences on the vaccine later.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 527429
I mean ok 😳 🤔Does this girl have any sort of stop button?
This sort of thing can happen when when ppl are coming out of a coma as it is done in stages. She wouldn’t be orientated in time, mind or place as would still be semi sedated so they do come out with funny and inappropriate things in front of people they wouldn’t usually 😂

Reactions: 3
So people who have had their vaccine should just shut up? But those who think vaccines are harmful are allowed to voice their "different opinion"? 🤔

I don't see a gang up either, someone said the vaccine would put you in a hospital bed and others shared their views and experiences on the vaccine later.
No I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion and maybe I was too quick to snap - I'm just so tired of seeing people dog pile with the same sentiment because its all been said before (not talking about tattle only). So apologies if I've offended

Reactions: 3
There’s a difference of opinion then there’s behaving like a selfish moron during a global pandemic loool. You’ll find a lot of like minded ppl on Facebook to discuss these unsubstantiated crackhead theories tho x

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m not anti-vax in any way, I have had all mine and my 7 week old baby is due to have his first lot next week, but I am anti covid vax... at the moment, I feel as if there hasn’t been enough time for me personally to know the potential side affects on my fertility, and I don’t want to knowingly have the vaccine if it could potentially affect me having any future children, and I think I’m well within my rights to do that without being accused of ‘killing people’ pr being selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not anti-vax in any way, I have had all mine and my 7 week old baby is due to have his first lot next week, but I am anti covid vax... at the moment, I feel as if there hasn’t been enough time for me personally to know the potential side affects on my fertility, and I don’t want to knowingly have the vaccine if it could potentially affect me having any future children, and I think I’m well within my rights to do that without being accused of ‘killing people’ pr being selfish
May I direct you to this thread where you can spout your uninformed opinions.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
No I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion and maybe I was too quick to snap - I'm just so tired of seeing people dog pile with the same sentiment because its all been said before (not talking about tattle only). So apologies if I've offended
No worries, I think I understood what you were trying to say - that we shouldn't bulldoze people into believing or doing the same thing as we are but I just have to speak up when someone compares vaccine ingredients as harmful enough to put you on hospital. I know a few people who don't want to take it or are waiting for a while and completely respect their decision to do so. Its just that difference of saying you are cautious and someone saying something is harmful and we are idiots for getting the vaccine.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.