Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a difference of opinion then there’s behaving like a selfish moron during a global pandemic loool. You’ll find a lot of like minded ppl on Facebook to discuss these unsubstantiated crackhead theories tho x

Girl I've had my vaccine , I just think people are allowed to be anti vax if they like and we don't always need 50 people chiming in their same opinion when its already been covered doll x

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It’s the same for every new vaccine/medication released! They have to say it to cover their backs legally & obviously can’t really test on pregnant women due to ethics! The pill, paracetamol and so many other medications we take also say they may affect fertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually do think Grace’s shaved head suits her.

I think personally I would have been devastated to wake up and have lost a lot of hair, so more power to her for just getting on with it. Luckily she has a nice shaped head! 😂

Reactions: 20
I’m all for everyone’s right to make their own decisions re health, but I’ve been nursing in a Covid High Dependancy ward all year and TRUST ME, if anyone took a tour around it during the peaks they would be straight out the door for a vaccine. It was wild. The vaccine is the way out of the nightmare, it’s not even worthy of an argument.
My Uncle was ill for a week with it, got up to walk to his bed and collapsed and died. Was dead within 5 mins, shouting he can’t breathe. Whilst I’m sure there are side effects to the vaccination, I don’t want to die in that way. He was young (56yrs) and no health issues that would have put him at risk. We got there as the paramedics were working on him. Some of these anti vaxxers have never seen someone die or been seriously ill in hospital and it shows!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry just need to have my two cents as I feel angry reading this now. People in India would do anything to have access to the vaccine right now. Refusing it because you think you know better than science is incredibly privileged and a decision that will greatly impact other people as all the unvaccinated idiots will give it a chance to continue spreading and mutating.

7A55B288-91BD-48B1-A452-0A3526F6C151.jpeg

anyway... back to Grace... she really needs to log off today. Also cute how she boils someone down to an ‘Asian nurse’. why even mention that?

OH and ONE MORE THING ABOUT VACCINES. My mum didn’t give me the MMR vaccine when i was a baby because they said it gave you autism and guess what? I’m autistic, and now not vaccinated against measles, mumps or rubella. (Sometimes I hope to get rubella just so I can have the last laugh) Have any anti-vax conspiracies ever been right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry just need to have my two cents as I feel angry reading this now. People in India would do anything to have access to the vaccine right now. Refusing it because you think you know better than science is incredibly privileged and a decision that will greatly impact other people as all the unvaccinated idiots will give it a chance to continue spreading and mutating.

View attachment 554839
anyway... back to Grace... she really needs to log off today. Also cute how she boils someone down to an ‘Asian nurse’. why even mention that?

OH and ONE MORE THING ABOUT VACCINES. My mum didn’t give me the MMR vaccine when i was a baby because they said it gave you autism and guess what? I’m autistic, and now not vaccinated against measles, mumps or rubella. (Sometimes I hope to get rubella just so I can have the last laugh) Have any anti-vax conspiracies ever been right?
I am white and if I said that about a person of a different race that wouldnt be ok. Her race isn't relevant to the story? I hope someone calls her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Except she's obese as duck and has a drastically lower life expectation because of it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12

View attachment 554839

"Asian/Filipino nurse", "male nurse" why is she describing people in such a small minded way?

And was the broken English necessary?

Reactions: 41
"Asian/Filipino nurse", "male nurse" why is she describing people in such a small minded way?

And was the broken English necessary?
That is what I found most gross was the broken English. Is that why she added the race? She would be all over someone if they did that in regards to a black person. She is a hypocrite.

Reactions: 24
I feel like I need to look away from Grace’s socials. It’s breakdown on top of breakdown. The sassy tweets aren’t hiding things, I realise that being gassed up by all her followers might be cheering her up ...but as the world gets back to “normal”, and she constantly sees people doing things / going places or even something as simple as someone spending time with their young children ...I wonder if it will be doing more harm than good.

Reactions: 17
I also think she looks cute with the bald look.

She isn't the sharpest tool but I don’t think she meant anything bad mentioning the origin or the accent or the gender or the religion of the nurses. And I highly doubt the nurses would get offended.
Anyway what's wrong with being Asian or having an accent or mentioning it?

She probably speaks too much (BS lol) but on the other hand she must be bored to death most of the time. It will certainly (hopefully) be different once she's home with Lee and the baby.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Grace's relationship with her dad is like? I only ask because a couple of weeks ago she said on twitter she wishes she could invoice her dad for the amount of £££ she's spent on therapy. And then yesterday she shared on her IG stories that iconic scene from Fresh Prince where Will's dad leaves.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 554839

Surviviors eventually die??? How does that make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also think she looks cute with the bald look.

She isn't the sharpest tool but I don’t think she meant anything bad mentioning the origin or the accent or the gender or the religion of the nurses. And I highly doubt the nurses would get offended.
Anyway what's wrong with being Asian or having an accent or mentioning it?

She probably speaks too much (BS lol) but on the other hand she must be bored to death most of the time. It will certainly (hopefully) be different once she's home with Lee and the baby.
Because Grace was going on about BLM last year so should be aware of the fact it isn't appropriate to mention race.

Her being Asian isn't relevant to the story. Do you think if she was white, Grace would have said "the white nurse." No.
And by tweeting in the broken English it could be seen as mocking her accent.

There are some good antiracism books out there that touch on all of this.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what Grace's relationship with her dad is like? I only ask because a couple of weeks ago she said on twitter she wishes she could invoice her dad for the amount of £££ she's spent on therapy. And then yesterday she shared on her IG stories that iconic scene from Fresh Prince where Will's dad leaves.
Yes she’s spoken about it a lot over the years and also wrote about it in her first book.

The very quick summary is that she is not close to her dad, he did not treat her well and I believe he was in and out of her life a bit as a child. I don’t think they have a relationship at all now.

There’s probably a lot more in-depth information out there if you have a google.

Reactions: 5
Because Grace was going on about BLM last year so should be aware of the fact it isn't appropriate to mention race.

Her being Asian isn't relevant to the story. Do you think if she was white, Grace would have said "the white nurse." No.
And by tweeting in the broken English it could be seen as mocking her accent.

There are some good antiracism books out there that touch on all of this.
I could say "a white nurse" as a simple description. If someome needs to do self censorship of normal descriptive words, it's probably because he is racist or his thoughts aren't pure. And the person he's talking to will certainly know (and feel).

I grew up with/in a mix of cultures and I don't adhere to American vision of society but to universalism (all humans are equal). Thank you though for your perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I could say "a white nurse" as a simple description. If someome needs to do self censorship of normal descriptive words, it's probably because he is racist or his thoughts aren't pure. And the person he's talking to will certainly know (and feel).

I grew up with/in a mix of cultures and I don't adhere to American vision of society but to universalism (all humans are equal). Thank you though for your perspective.
We’re not talking about America here either, Grace is British. Either way I hope most people agree with universalism. I guess Grace’s tweets felt off because the context was that the nurse was complimenting her. It wasn’t anything to do with the nurse herself it was actually about Grace so stating the nurse’s race and pointing out it was said in broken English seems superfluous to the point. The point being, of course, that Grace looks really pretty.

Reactions: 10
To whoever asked about her dad she said on the sister space podcast that she was exposed to domestic violence as a child 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Bit late to the party, but it’s quite common for people who’ve had covid (even if they weren’t hospitalised) to have their hair fall out. Source: dad’s hair fell out in clumps like a chemo patient post-covid but pre-vaccine 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.