Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twizzler

We don't need to gang up on someone just because they have a different opinion...get your vaccine if you want to and shut up lmao
So people who have had their vaccine should just shut up? But those who think vaccines are harmful are allowed to voice their "different opinion"? 🤔

I don't see a gang up either, someone said the vaccine would put you in a hospital bed and others shared their views and experiences on the vaccine later.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

NParker

Chatty Member
I think she's just 'manifesting' some freebies and gifts, tbh. Grim.
Yep, just before she became ill she was begging for designer trainers.

It would be good publicity for someone to gift her with a holiday/care package after all she has 'been through'.

I really am starting to wonder exactly how long she has been awake, because she seems unbothered to have just met her baby, after having been in a coma for 3 months. I'd be traumatised and extremely upset and emotional, not dry begging for free stuff. I believe she was very ill of course, but something isn't adding up for me.

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
This is a bit ableist.
Apologies if it came across that way. Not intended. I meant in relation to her being in hospital, more than likely on a ward with other people around hooked up to a machine and has been in a coma for 10 weeks plus. With nurses more than likely in and out of the room checking vitals. My comment was not in relation to any other person and any disabilities they may/may not have (I am well aware that people who cannot walk can engage in sexual relations).

• Heart

scoobie

VIP Member
Agree x million perfect. People be acting like Lee needs a MEDAL for looking after his own son smh
Personally I don’t think Lee deserves a medal for looking after his son

But I do think he deserves a pat on the back for waking up and looking at his premature son every day knowing there was a 95% chance he’d grow up without his mum. For all we know, things could’ve been touch and go for the baby too at times. Surviving that kind of emotional turmoil is worth some praise in my eyes.

• Heart

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
We have a young a&e attender (sickle cell) who comes in at least once a week. They barely look up from their phone when they check in. Or when anything else is being done for them (bloods, obs etc...). No please or thank yous when asking for blankets and hot chocolate. We are pretty sure they’re just hooked on pain relief. I can’t stand patients that do this with their phones. They are so rude, it really takes the piss.
It's scary to think we have people like you working for the NHS. You are clearly in the wrong job!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She’s just been in a coma and nearly died I don’t think everything has to come back to her size even if it may have contributed to the impact covid had in the first place, any of us having just had a baby then been placed in a coma for months would need some rehab!

• Heart

wakametango

Chatty Member
Exactly. it’s putting a bummer on the thread tbh. Of all the things we can bitch about (and there’s a lot of material to pick at) it’s really shit, boring and wrong to minimise and gloss over any issues she’s had as a black woman. Leave that alone.
Yeah I’m not comfortable with some of the undertones of the messages I’ve been reading on here.

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Is that right? Would a dietician really suggest that is a healthy thing to do? Would a dietician really recommend a massive fatty breakfast every day to, presumably, get back to where she was in size? Especially alongside the popcorn chicken etc. Just seems bizarre the things she's tweeting.

• Wow
  • Haha

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
I have an inkling that she will use the fact she had 5% of survival in ICU - and survived - yet another excuse to promote this toxic community. ‘I’m morbidly obese (fat she will say as medical terms such as obese are fatphobic of course) and I still survived the 5% chance doctors gave me, just proves ✨weight doesn’t determine somebody’s health✨ I can just see it!

• Sad
  • Heart

Athena

I know I’m about to get eaten alive but I find comments like this so creepy, it’s bad enough they all force their kids to work from conception we don’t need to indulge it here. I’m sure you’ll hear about every single bowel movement once she secures the bag via a mamas and papas sponsored YouTube series.
No offence intended by it, I personally wouldn't share my child online so I understand your view. After all that's happened though showing a basic interest when someone has chosen to share isn't creepy to me.

Reactions: 48

frillylilly

Chatty Member
All other stuff aside, Charleigh expects us to believe that she lurks on these forums but she's never looked at this thread before? Sure Jan.

Also, if Charleigh is monitoring this thread then I guess that's why Grace thanked the NHS the other day 🙃

• Haha

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who finds this a bit weird?
I’ve never had any similar situation in my family but I can’t imagine my family leaving up a Christmas tree for 5 months
I think it’s quite sweet and reminds me of something my mum would do 😂
I suppose at the time they didn’t know if she would ever come home and perhaps the thought of putting the xmas decs away would have been too sad in case it would have been the last Christmas they would ever spend with their daughter.

It’s hard to know how we would react to such a traumatic situation.

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Another case of her thinking she's god's gift instead of being grateful for medical professionals. Yeah you might have told them, but at the end of the day they're going to do what they think is medically correct and safe. But sure, it's all about your intuition not the medical team that worked tirelessly for yours and your son's safety.
Also, if she was in a coma, baby boy wouldn’t have died. they simply would have done the C section then. He was removed because she was seriously ill and medical professionals decided it was safer for him. They DO NOT go around removing babies based on mummy’s intuition

• Heart
We don't need to gang up on someone just because they have a different opinion...get your vaccine if you want to and shut up lmao
There’s a difference of opinion then there’s behaving like a selfish moron during a global pandemic loool. You’ll find a lot of like minded ppl on Facebook to discuss these unsubstantiated crackhead theories tho x

• Heart