Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omggg that video was tense - and also really bleeping awkward lol imagine doing that in the first place but also bringing your Mum in to back you up??
I don’t like Asia but at the time I’m glad she did the video, she had every right to defend herself against those two who were just being straight up witches

Reactions: 9
I don’t get how someone can “end friendships” with so many people. I’ve never had to “end” a friendship in my life, except maybe once because they were racist? Idk if it’s just me tho

Reactions: 24
Another case of her thinking she's god's gift instead of being grateful for medical professionals. Yeah you might have told them, but at the end of the day they're going to do what they think is medically correct and safe. But sure, it's all about your intuition not the medical team that worked tirelessly for yours and your son's safety.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Another case of her thinking she's god's gift instead of being grateful for medical professionals. Yeah you might have told them, but at the end of the day they're going to do what they think is medically correct and safe. But sure, it's all about your intuition not the medical team that worked tirelessly for yours and your son's safety.
ugh totally! I was just about to share this. She's talking as if she had all the control. Like that's the doctors work.... but no she's a walking miracle

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is now suggesting that she asked the doctors to remove her baby. Wtaf?! I'd imagine they would give her options for treatment and tell her about the consequences but she actually asked of her own volition because of her 'intuition'?! What?!

Also, it's not like she fell into a coma, she was put into one.

This whole thing is ridiculous.
Grace is a medial doctor herself dont ya know ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Damn witch with that kind of clairvoyance you should be working on behalf of __insert name of any agency that seeks to protect the earth and its creatures__ ... not hyperventilating on social media about what tit bought, your period, your dinner, or healing quackery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't decide if Grace is really such an obnoxious narcissist or just really stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just remembered that I had found that Asia / Lek video on the way back machine before & posted it to GG so I just went and found it! I don’t think the video plays anymore (at least not on my phone) but you can still see the title! Someone might be able to find it somewhere !! https://web.archive.org/web/20151227101541/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZDjOHWRzE
omg!! wayback machine is a blessing and a curse... never thought I'd see this again looooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well Grace the NHS and the doctors were very lucky to have you there, They wouldn’t have known what to do otherwise, despite their years of studying and training.

think she has cracked why we have issues within the NHS, they just don’t have Grace’s ‘iNtUiTion’ 🙄🙄🙄

she actually believes the bullshit she writes thats the problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
But don’t you know, that she is special? More special than the 140k people who died including other mothers. God prefers her to the rest of those suckers.
God wants her to stay on earth so she can #ad a new designer handbag to us mere plebs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
omg yes I remember that too!
after grace accused her of stealing clothes from her (?) during a twitter rant and then lek hopped onto youtube late that night with josh and her mum backing her up?

I don't know how friendships come back from stuff like that. Personally, we'd be done in my eyes but each to their own I guess.
I remember this SO clearly, it was randomly on st Stephen's day (why do I remember these things 🤣) , I distinctly remember Grace repeatedly saying "im buff and my moneys stacked" in response 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember this SO clearly, it was randomly on st Stephen's day (why do I remember these things 🤣) , I distinctly remember Grace repeatedly saying "im buff and my moneys stacked" in response 🤣
It was such a wild time in the influencer lifecycle - that kind of thing would never happen nowadays!!
Not in the british youtuber scene anyway, the states is another kettle of fish 🤣 🤣 🤣

ETA: actually I take that back... it literally happened just last month with some insta-hairdresser who was getting dragged by Lydia Millen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she’s really letting everyone know just how thick she is. Thick as 2 bleeping planks.

• Haha
  • Heart
So she just performed the c-section herself then? No doctor did it 🙄

I do wonder how she’ll feel about her mate having the gastric bypass surgery to loose weight

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does that even mean?? Am I the thick one for not knowing??

I’d suspect that the doctors told her how ill she was and gave her two options: hope to pull through or c-section to get the baby out. I’m assuming that’s what she means because if she expects everyone to believe that she requested major surgery and the doctors just did it then she’s tapped. She literally cannot stop lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She is now suggesting that she asked the doctors to remove her baby. Wtaf?! I'd imagine they would give her options for treatment and tell her about the consequences but she actually asked of her own volition because of her 'intuition'?! What?!

Also, it's not like she fell into a coma, she was put into one.

This whole thing is ridiculous.
Absolutely ridiculous suggestion. She was very sick. They would have needed baby to be born so they could put her in ITU (i.e put her into a coma and on a ventilator), probably proned.
At what point in this timeline of hers is the nurse who saved her life with CPR? Before or after her miracle intuition to deliver the baby 8 weeks early?

Pull the other one Grace. And Char, if you’re still creeping, it’s not “speculation about treatment” - some of us have medical knowledge and can’t be fooled by this miracle intuition bullshit. Yours/Grace’s cultish fans can knock themselves out

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who is she trying to kid here? She is literally trying to find anything that she can pass of as her being the hero in this story and is completely ignoring the real heroes.

Anyone with any experience in the world of healthcare will know that this isn't how it went down. The doctors will have had to ask for her consent, which she is seeing as this divine moment of intuition.

How is she not spending every day being thankful to the people that helped her. Instead she's patting herself on the back and wishing for Chinese food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.