Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ
Why do I get the vibe that these two barely save or invest, and just spend more then they can afford on clothing and other trendy tit? Grace admitted to that before, but I don't think Lee is any better...

It must be a coping mechanism of not being able to take responsibility for herself, this is the grace that publicly said on Insta her weight was because of white supremacy 😂😂😂😂
Lol what a dumbhead. Prime example of people hurting the cause they are fighting for

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It must be a coping mechanism of not being able to take responsibility for herself, this is the grace that publicly said on Insta her weight was because of white supremacy 😂😂😂😂
Lol! What?!! When did she say this? I must read it!
On the subject of her current state, I remember reading a tweet or retweet of hers saying something about doctors being as dangerous to black women as the police are to black men. I’m not denying medical racism but it’s pretty absurd. Particularly now as she has literally only thanked one nurse and not so much as acknowledged the existence of the teams of people involved in her care.
But new designer bag tho! I deserve! Or rise. Because I’m me. Or some tit.

On the subject of her current state, I remember reading a tweet or retweet of hers saying something about doctors being as dangerous to black women as the police are to black men. I’m not denying medical racism but it’s pretty absurd.
Absurd but in many cases true sadly - Rochelle Humes just did a documentary about Black women being 5x more likely to die in childbirth and some of the stories were horrific :(

• Sad
Reactions: 39
On the subject of her current state, I remember reading a tweet or retweet of hers saying something about doctors being as dangerous to black women as the police are to black men. I’m not denying medical racism but it’s pretty absurd. Particularly now as she has literally only thanked one nurse and not so much as acknowledged the existence of the teams of people involved in her care.
It’s in her dear white people video 😂😂

I think she’s just one of many many many influencers who just want a baby as an accessory. All she’s thinking about is the cringe posed family shots they’re going to take and what outfits she’s gonna buy him.

Reactions: 15
Absurd but in many cases true sadly - Rochelle Humes just did a documentary about Black women being 5x more likely to die in childbirth and some of the stories were horrific :(
Yes, and there is still some bullshit about black women not being able to feel pain in medical text books TODAY!
Lots has to change, but as I don't think Grace really cares. She just wants to point the finger to someone.
But eitherway, I think it's a good use of her platform.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think she has been ‘awake’ some while. It can take a few weeks to come out of it gradually or they can have a bad reaction and do all sorts. They are very confused after, I know of one man that said he was going to move to the south of France and work for the Royal Mail out there 😂. Visits can only be a few hours or even one hour at a time or it can be too overwhelming for them. They are not just blasted back to life and power tweet their way out the ward. She’s very coherent.

Yes, and there is still some bullshit about black women not being able to feel pain in medical text books TODAY!
Lots has to change, but as I don't think Grace really cares. She just wants to point the finger to someone.
But eitherway, I think it's a good use of her platform.
To be fair, all the women in my family refuse medical pain treatment and will chew on ginger, coconut water, drink boils mixes of garlic, chillis, onion and lemon with skin on instead & eat ugali for all pains so no wonder white ppl think we feel no pain. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf what she said about black women isn’t absurd it’s the truth, Asian women and Muslim women too. It’s quite scary and I’ve witnessed it first hand happening to my mum. Its the only good that’s come out of Grace’s mouth! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wait.....how?what?when?what the....

On the comment about race and hospitxak care, sometimes I do think it’s the quality of the hospital. There’s certain ones, especially in and around the east London/Essex area where you just know it’s piss poor quality of service or care, like almost dread being there. Friend of mine nearly got rushed into surgery for a cesarian because they believed the baby had poo internally and needed to get it out ASAP- turned out was just a blur on the scan

• Wow
  • Sad
It's a bit weird that Grace is half-black and half-white and she'd make a video entitled 'dear white people' as if she's forgotten the multiple sides of her heritage.
No it's not. When she goes out into the world she is treated like a person of color, specifically a black person. The racist systems and individuals of the world aren't auditing her background and favoring her white heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

On the comment about race and hospitxak care, sometimes I do think it’s the quality of the hospital. There’s certain ones, especially in and around the east London/Essex area where you just know it’s piss poor quality of service or care, like almost dread being there. Friend of mine nearly got rushed into surgery for a cesarian because they believed the baby had poo internally and needed to get it out ASAP- turned out was just a blur on the scan
If it was just the quality of the hospital then it would be an almost equal mix of all races haven't high death rates/bad care. Sadly those statics don't match the mindset "that it's just bad hospitals".

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yeah but this doesn’t mean black women arent treated disproportionately worse than other demographics, regardless of whether the hospital is good or bad. The facts and figures are out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No it's not. When she goes out into the world she is treated like a person of color, specifically a black person. The racist systems and individuals of the world aren't auditing her background and favoring her white heritage.
Yet in many places in Africa, she wouldn't be considered black.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Ok but there’s a difference between understaffed/underfunded hospitals and racism in medical care, when you confuse the two, you are taking away from the importance of the latter.

Reactions: 20
but we aren’t in Africa are we? Well grace isn’t anyway
Of course not but it's interesting to notice that the world is bigger than the UK (and the USA) and mentalities are different too. The one drop rule is not a thing everywhere.

Ok but there’s a difference between understaffed/underfunded hospitals and racism in medical care, when you confuse the two, you are taking away from the importance of the latter.
Do we know (studies) if there is a difference of treatment between British BAME people and BAME people who are immigrants (including those who have a different language of origin)?.And difference of treatment depending on wealth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just cannot fathom waking up from a coma and thinking about buying a designer bag and a luxury holiday. And that’s without considering the fact that she has a baby to think about!

A party I’ll give her a pass for, because I think most of us would be thinking about seeing our nearest and dearest and I suppose that’s one way to do that. Not anytime soon, though!

Whoever said the baby is just an accessory is spot on. It’s just about the outfits and also how she feels as a “mama”.

Reactions: 33
I just cannot fathom waking up from a coma and thinking about buying a designer bag and a luxury holiday. And that’s without considering the fact that she has a baby to think about!

A party I’ll give her a pass for, because I think most of us would be thinking about seeing our nearest and dearest and I suppose that’s one way to do that. Not anytime soon, though!

Whoever said the baby is just an accessory is spot on. It’s just about the outfits and also how she feels as a “mama”.
Exactly! You can’t even use a handbag for the first few years, baby bag with all baby supplies only.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.