Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Nothing to do with taking the stats about race out the picture- The point was ‘ some cases’? there’s certain hospitals are known for if you go in good luck getting out.

Ok but there’s a difference between understaffed/underfunded hospitals and racism in medical care, when you confuse the two, you are taking away from the importance of the latter.

Bougie2

Hmm I'm not sure on this as when my dad came out of a coma (that was only for 2 weeks!) He needed weeks of rehab to walk again - his muscles had wasted away in that time
Oh absolutely not denying that at all. Its just unusual for someone so young to need a rehab centre. You'd usually at least be able to get someone on their feet to do the minimum they'd need to do at home with some carers even.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Sorry to go off track but somebody mentioned something about callie and Grace a while back in the thread. What happened there?

Chip1984

VIP Member
I remember this SO clearly, it was randomly on st Stephen's day (why do I remember these things 🤣) , I distinctly remember Grace repeatedly saying "im buff and my moneys stacked" in response 🤣
What does that even mean?? Am I the thick one for not knowing??

Here4tea123

I think the "Don’t wanna be who I was before" in her last IG is more referred to her behavior towards Lee than her lifestyle..
I’m new to this didn’t really follow grace before I heard about her in the coma. What did she get known for on Instagram? And what’s the tea with her and her bf beforehand?