Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In addition to her Covid recovery, I presume she will have had a C section. A long time ago now but presumably she hasn’t been mobile since. She’s got a lot of recovery to do. Hopefully some therapy and time for a reflection? Especially on this weird social media binge she’s been on.

Reactions: 6
In addition to her Covid recovery, I presume she will have had a C section. A long time ago now but presumably she hasn’t been mobile since. She’s got a lot of recovery to do. Hopefully some therapy and time for a reflection? Especially on this weird social media binge she’s been on.
Ironically I think she’s been in the optimal situation to heal from a section. They recommend bed rest and no heavy lifting, both of which are impossible with a newborn.

Reactions: 12
I've been a creeper (& proud) on this site for a while purely out of curiosity but I've just found this thread and christ on a bike it's bleeping grotesque. Some of you have a brass neck making the comments you do about a previously comatose woman.

To sit down and type atrocities on your crumb-covered phones with zero remorse or consideration for what Grace, her family (Inc her son) have been through in the last three months. I honestly feel sorry for some of you because your lives must really be going down the shitter if you've got time to sit around all day and make vile comments about her weight. And don't get me started on the speculation about the medical procedures she's undergone and recovery time.

Ultimately, if she hadn't have came back to social media, some of you troglodytes would have nish to talk about so I think she's done you a solid
Are you reading the same thread? Many of us have shown compassion for Grace and her family over the last 3 months, in fact her thread was closed until last week out of respect so no one would troll. Many of us are horrified by her obnoxious tweets though, acting like because she is "her" she survived covid which is very upsetting for members who've lost someone they know to the disease. Grace did not even thank the medical staff or mention them until yesterday likely cause she was getting backlash for not thanking those who saved her life. I still feel for Grace in regards to what she has gone through but her attitude stinks. Her experience has not humbled her in the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've been a creeper (& proud) on this site for a while purely out of curiosity but I've just found this thread and christ on a bike it's bleeping grotesque. Some of you have a brass neck making the comments you do about a previously comatose woman.

To sit down and type atrocities on your crumb-covered phones with zero remorse or consideration for what Grace, her family (Inc her son) have been through in the last three months. I honestly feel sorry for some of you because your lives must really be going down the shitter if you've got time to sit around all day and make vile comments about her weight. And don't get me started on the speculation about the medical procedures she's undergone and recovery time.

Ultimately, if she hadn't have came back to social media, some of you troglodytes would have nish to talk about so I think she's done you a solid
Wow... as a creeper you’d know this is a gossip site where people trash talk influencers for their problematic behaviour. All of the comments are wishing Grace and baby well. That doesn’t mean we can’t also criticise her weird tweets, and point out that her size is harming her health. Yes we know that covid can affect anyone, but her weight was clearly a factor in needing such intrusive treatment.

If she hadn’t come back to social media, we’d likely forget about her and move on. But she has started tweeting again because that’s the kind of attention-seeking narcissist she is. And that’s led you to leave this bizarre comment.

Hope that clears things up. From one tattle troglodyte to another x

Reactions: 35
ty for trying to class up a trashy gossip site, crispycat22. A real civilizing influence. Many depraved people here awaiting some kind of moral guidance from an outraged lurker addict of said trashy website. It is arrived. Praise be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Screenshot_20210331-012257_Instagram.jpg

I've only see Lee on her Instagram before.

Imagine your fella taking pictures like that let alone having them online. Oh my God.

But agreed - a tough few months for him. She should be grateful for him and the NHS but we know she isn't.

Hello 👋

Everyone on here has been nice about Grace. All agreeing we wished her and her family well.

As someone who works in Pathology and sees blood results - its known people who are morbidly obese are at a higher risk of dying from covid. This is just a fact. People saying they hope she now lives a healthier lifestyle is NOT hating on her.

Her social media since she got back on it has been her acting like she's some miracle. She is not. She lives in the UK where they have the NHS. Im not even in the UK and know of the extraordinary work they do. She had a 5% survival rate and survived! Thanks to the countless hours and effort made by her consultants.. nurses.. registars.. healthcare assistants...

We need sites like this so people know about their crappy behavior. Now do yourself a favour and get off tattle love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

This is CHARLEIGH VICTORY!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
You have a lot of free time as a pathologist then? You know, since you sit front seat at tattle judging people's clothes ms wintour. Do you see many suicide cases? Are you happy to contribute as a bully?

Why not do yourself a favour and not use wave emojies to greet people on a forum, belltop.
guys, take no notice of this user. It’s CHARLEIGH Victory (the sister 😂) she has just replied to a private message I sent her on Instagram also quoting “belltop” in the second sentence.....

what are the chances eh 😂, she is active now on Instagram on a rampage...forever making new accounts on Tattle too....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
You have a lot of free time as a pathologist then? You know, since you sit front seat at tattle judging people's clothes ms wintour. Do you see many suicide cases? Are you happy to contribute as a bully?

Why not do yourself a favour and not use wave emojies to greet people on a forum, belltop.
Im not a physician 😂😂😂 and I'm off work for a few weeks thanks for asking 💁🏻‍♀️

Bullying ??? Girl 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Considering the fact her sister's in hospital I'm pretty sure she wouldn't give a rats about any of you susans tbh but you wish. It's just that no fucker on this site calls any of you out on your bs so when one person does, you think it's a relative of the person you're tit talking. Do you know narcissistic that makes you? Behave
Yeah so narcisstic. Comparable to Grace calling herself a miracle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree mostly but he's the baby's father, it's what you do !
He's done an awful lot for that baby makes it sound like a favour for a friend or something, not sure this would even be a thing if it was the other way around?
Agree x million perfect. People be acting like Lee needs a MEDAL for looking after his own son smh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think if you’re on the site you can’t really clutch your pearls at the contents.
That being said on a personal note now she’s finally acknowledged the nhs i am more kindly disposed. I do think the manifest thing is insensitive bollocks but no more really than the “fighter” thing you get with cancer

Reactions: 15
Why do people always assume anyone commenting here is a basement dwelling troglodyte with a crumb covered phone? Is it so hard to believe that a professional person sitting in an air conditioned office (for the first time in a year I’ll give you that!) typing from their hideously overpriced iPhone without a crumb in sight, could have an opinion? I see it on other threads too, e.g. YOUR HUSBANDS MUST BE REALLY FAT AND UGLY or YOU MUST ALL BE ON BENEFITS or some equally asinine ‘insult’. I hate to disappoint but the majority of us are just regular people who see through your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
Why do people always assume anyone commenting here is a basement dwelling troglodyte with a crumb covered phone? Is it so hard to believe that a professional person sitting in an air conditioned office (for the first time in a year I’ll give you that!) typing from their hideously overpriced iPhone without a crumb in sight, could have an opinion? I see it on other threads too, e.g. YOUR HUSBANDS MUST BE REALLY FAT AND UGLY or YOU MUST ALL BE ON BENEFITS or some equally asinine ‘insult’. I hate to disappoint but the majority of us are just regular people who see through your bullshit.
Honestly I can’t love this enough! So bloody true!
It’s just how they justify us - in their little brain we have to be TROLLS because anyone that doesn’t sit back and love all over them and tell them how amazing they are must be a troll! I don’t Understand why they don’t just MANiFEST for all the trolls to love them?? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.