Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she woke up from a coma after missing 3 months of her life, no longer pregnant, potentially on a ventilator or at least receiving oxygen in a hospital bed. They stuck her on FaceTime and her first thought was “Lee, sling one up me lad”. Grace is wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So she woke up from a coma after missing 3 months of her life, no longer pregnant, potentially on a ventilator or at least receiving oxygen in a hospital bed. They stuck her on FaceTime and her first thought was “Lee, sling one up me lad”. Grace is wild.
Have you not seen his asos model wannabe pics? Hes a treat! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are they keeping the baby's name such a secret? I don't understand what the big deal is. They seem to think of themselves as some Hollywood superstars or something, creating suspense.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m honestly so baffled how she managed to get pregnant in the first place with her being so overweight and unhealthy 😳 I’m sure she’s mentioned in the past she had irregular periods too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How odd to put baby after food and an en suite 🙃View attachment 527508
She probably feels really disconnected to her baby, she hasn’t had that time to bond yet.

I’m honestly so baffled how she managed to get pregnant in the first place with her being so overweight and unhealthy 😳 I’m sure she’s mentioned in the past she had irregular periods too
I got pregnant at 19 stone after being with my partner for 7 months 🤣 text book pregnancy, no complications or gestational diabetes. Being overweight doesn’t stop you from getting or staying pregnant. It can make it harder though.

Reactions: 25
I might be very wrong here but I have been thinking is there anyway they’re not announcing the name because he doesn’t officially have one yet? Because of her circumstances they may of had extended time to register his birth? :/

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.