Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying shit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much shit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how shit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Surely her single mami fans are not going to have much experience with anything of these things. Google it you cunt.
Pool fucking maintenance. Get to fuck

A house that your baby daddy has bought and you will be kicked out when Cairo turns 18

Fucking CCTV. Queen of Sheba, or some ‘girl called Lauren’

High insured removals? Babes, the rancid carpet doesn’t need to be insured, or your bed or your rotten cream leather sofas x

• Haha
Reactions: 39

PenelopeStraw

She will never be happy though - sat alone in her million pound house. Still stalking the Walkers, still bitter, still thinking she is entitled to more. Literally has no goal in life but to have material possessions.

Which is worthless in the end - life is about family and love and leaving your mark on the world in some small way. The only mark she is leaving is a skid mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Surely her single mami fans are not going to have much experience with anything of these things. Google it you cunt.
That made me sick to my stomach for a second.. pool maintenance ya know.

But at the end of the day whether she's in a box room or a huge mansion she will NEVER be happy, she will always be eat up with bitterness.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mummyoftwo10

Hey guys sorry for the silence. I’ve had so many DM’s I can’t check them all so please comment on my latest grid post and I’ll reply to everyone. There’s so much going on behind the scenes that I’ll reveal really soon! Likkle man loves you all and loves that you all have his back!

FUCK OFF BEGGY

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Belleboo

VIP Member
Ladies, I think you’re all amazing and I think the world of you but FFS any of you that would have sex with Kyle PLEASE, PLEASE seek help.
You’ve developed a form of Stockholm syndrome where she makes him look decent but he really isn’t.
He cheated on Annie when they had 3 children, he slept with Lauryn probably also behind Annie’s back, he then broke lockdown rules to shag sex workers (but didn’t go back to Lauryn)
Yes he seems funny and we all feel a little sympathy for him with the way Trapaman has behaved but he slept with Lauryn 🤢 if that doesn’t put you off you need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Sorry I love her. Wouldn’t dare get in a scrap with her though, mind you bet if you’re her mate she’ll defend you like its no ones business🤣

957CA768-2D5B-439B-8706-4E94D02DDDF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Anyone else see the itv news last night? It was a bit about Dave the cat 🐈 and the reporter said something along the lines of Kyle Walker has taken on the role of the doting Dad 🤣 swear I nearly spat my tea out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Pic one: Lauryn on her way to steal another woman’s man.

Pic two: Lauryn has found a taken man and is trying to push the wife out the way and get into her head.

Pic three: Lauryn has successfully got the man she wants to rob his life and money. She gives a thumbs up for the achievement.

Pic four: Want to know who called the paps on Kyle? It was Lauryn Goodman.

Pic five: The three sisters riding on Kyle’s success.

Pic six: THAT moment when they were discussing naming their son Kyle Walker Junior. It did happen guys, this is proof.

Pic seven: Excuse me Annie, Lauryn was there first. Stop trying to steal her man.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s so dumb as well, pool maintenance for where Brighton? Essex? Scotland? And what’s she got high value that she’s taking from the squat? They haven’t even got matching set of wine glasses.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
surly Getty images need to have aletter sent to them too!
Definitely it’s shocking the girl is clearly having a panic attack . You have to think Annie has always been private she doesn’t want fame , she has been with Kyle since both teens and had three children with him . What happened with lauryn must have broke her but they come out the other side happier than ever .

Clearly lauryn stalks them her behaviour is creepy turning up at places Annie eats when lauryn lives four hours away ..

Making fake fan pages for a man she was never with and having the cheek to post pictures of Annie and her kids proving Lauryn has pictures of Annie and kyles kids on her device ..

trying to get a house near the walkers when she doesn’t live anywhere near the area or know anybody in that area .

turning up at the same place Annie had her birthday party just hours after ..

trying desperately to make her sons hair curly to try clone Annie and kyles youngest son

no wonder she is upset when people post pictures of her kids with a stalker on the loose

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry I'm new here but I was just thinking... maybe she's hiding her son's face because he looks just like HER and NOT Kyle? Sure with the amount of shite she's sharing, she'd be happy to show his face off and be like "look at how much he looks like his daddy #twingoals #kairowalker #mylionkub*" (*because obviously she can't spell)"

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I’ll just never understand how a judge hasn’t said to her “and how do YOU plan on contributing to your sons upbringing? Given you make £2k a YEAR from Instagram and no other job? What is it YOU’RE doing for him? Especially given you’ve requested a full time nanny/nursery etc etc etc” blows my tiny mind🤔

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I can't believe she approached Annie and said us girls need to stick together before sleeping with her man WTF she is fucking insane.... She just thought Kyle would ditch his family for her and they'd live happily ever after. Vile scummy cunt, I'm glad k&a never let it break them and lauryns the big bitter desperado she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart