Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s that dumb she would say that, what kind of mother keeps comparing there child like that you shouldn’t even compare them with their siblings like if ones cleverer then the other.

Reactions: 14
I reckon she is on a flight to Brazil with the messiah to visit his idol pele and wish him a speedy recovery 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My boyfriend of SIX YEARS last night was watching the Romesh Ranganathan and Rob Beckett show where they talk to footballers and they met up with Kyle at a golfing range. Funny how he’s quite good at golf and Lauryn doesn’t push Kairo to do golf. Oh yeah because, he’s not a PROFESSIONAL golfer. Kyle comes across quite sweet and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously 🙂 but he’s nothing special. He’s just a bloke who happens to run around a pitch, chasing after other men, kicking a ball around! It was weird watching him knowing he had sex with Lauryn and she’s obsessed with him.

Also what are Lauryn and Kairo’s mutual interests together as mum and son? What does she love football, Pele, Spanish culture? I thought she liked singing and getting people to go to clubs? Like other than herself what is she interested in, hobbies?! Does she play an instrument? I swear Kairo had a piano before and you could see he enjoyed it. I play piano and it would be something I would when I have children try and get them to learn or at least one musical instrument of their choice.

Lol random adhd thought…

Just imagine that Kyle and Annie had an argument and Kyle went to like a vending machine and he wanted a new woman and he went to choose but the machine wasn’t working because there was a woman stuck (Lauryn) and the only one you could have is her. So he nudged the machine and Lauryn dropped. It’s not the one he wanted but it will make do. He starts using it but realises that Lauryn is slightly open and has gone a bit stale, so he chucks it away in the bin never to be seen again. Lauryn is in the bin for a few weeks (she’s caught in the bottom) until a bin cleaner comes to empty the bins. She goes in the back of the truck to the rubbish dump and like Toy Story, somehow a gust of wind blows her out of the rubbish truck and whisks her away across street after street until she finds herself trapped, crunched up in the drains outside Kyle’s house where forever she will stay, disintegrating, forgotton about.

I’m sorry if that makes no sense lmao 😂 I had this random thought and got creative… maybe I should become an author? The LG coat Tales x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she so quiet? This is so similar to the quiet toddler fear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My vagina has shrivelled up after admitting my new love for KW. Why have they used a photo where he looks like a bird?!
I know sometimes he looks soo good sometimes they do him dirty!!
Go look at his legs 😍🔥 it’s the legs for me

Her silence is almost like she’s been caught out being an absolute psycho.
Oh she certainly has and it’s funny as duck!! she needs to give us something new to talk about or else we will go digging up past stuff again 😂😂
The threads won’t stuff we have more than enough stuff to discuss to keep us going forever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone said the other day that she had removed the Elle Wood’s walking out of court photo. She’s canvassing for a nanny to move in her new house in feb.

Have we really got to sit thru her posting interior design tit and posing about her new house when we all know KW & Annie are the landlord and she’s never worked a bleeping day in her life while making out she’s paid for it all ffs🫣🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s ok. She’s updated the fan page she must have just landed in Brazil.
putting up pics of k&a trying to get us of the scent - it’s not working we know it’s you hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s gonna accidentally log into the wrong account and upload her shrine of THE KYLE WALKER
Just like she accidentally showed her and her mates mocking Harvey Price instead of clicking ‘ close friends only’
Slag

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s gonna accidentally log into the wrong account and upload her shrine of THE KYLE WALKER
Just like she accidentally showed her and her mates mocking Harvey Price instead of clicking ‘ close friends only’
Slag
imagine if she did. we are here for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies, I think you’re all amazing and I think the world of you but FFS any of you that would have sex with Kyle PLEASE, PLEASE seek help.
You’ve developed a form of Stockholm syndrome where she makes him look decent but he really isn’t.
He cheated on Annie when they had 3 children, he slept with Lauryn probably also behind Annie’s back, he then broke lockdown rules to shag sex workers (but didn’t go back to Lauryn)
Yes he seems funny and we all feel a little sympathy for him with the way Trapaman has behaved but he slept with Lauryn 🤢 if that doesn’t put you off you need help!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ladies, I think you’re all amazing and I think the world of you but FFS any of you that would have sex with Kyle PLEASE, PLEASE seek help.
You’ve developed a form of Stockholm syndrome where she makes him look decent but he really isn’t.
He cheated on Annie when they had 3 children, he slept with Lauryn probably also behind Annie’s back, he then broke lockdown rules to shag sex workers (but didn’t go back to Lauryn)
Yes he seems funny and we all feel a little sympathy for him with the way Trapaman has behaved but he slept with Lauryn 🤢 if that doesn’t put you off you need help!
We must be the exception, I wouldn’t shag him
Not even in the dark
Not even for 8k a month
That fukin nose 🤮
I heard funny gets fanny but I’ll live 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We'll disinfect him first.

Again.

Surely Annie already has? I pomise we'd dip him in Zoflora before giving him a go.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
We'll disinfect him first.

Again.

Surely Annie already has? I pomise we'd dip him in Zoflora before giving him a go.
Even a dettol bath wouldn’t be enough to disinfect him, lad needs a sheep dip at the least 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it’s the curiosity of sending a girl that do lally she’s obsessed wearing his intials around his neck like what kinda sex is this? I need to know!!! Show us a dick pic Lauren!! Or a sex tape! It’s made him so damn attractive to me…. Yeah I need help 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its not what he done I think he done next to nothing its more the mental side to it. He doesn't want her she feels rejected so she's going to chase and long for him and considering theres a child in the mix ' she ' probably has some sort of feelings due to that. She bat tit crazy to still be wearing his initials around her neck 😩😩🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.