Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long it ll take for the carpets in her new gaff to turn stinking. Bet the lazy cow will beg to have a budget for a cleaner next. Sons at school, she doesn't work but beggy chops will have the place a midden in no time
She will expect the nanny to do it,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
We ve gone way beyond Glenn close in fatal attraction with this one, its getting more Kathy bates a la misery...
I’m your number one fan Kyle

The brighton begger is in her hoaching boxroom down on her well worn knees praying England don't win the competition because how bleeping dare Kyle's wife and children be there and his one night stand and her pay cheque not be included.. ALL OR NONE!!!
You’d like to think she is actually taking her son to all the little Christmas markets and ice skating and giving him the full on excitement of Christmas and Father Christmas looking at lots of lights… but probably not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m your number one fan Kyle

You’d like to think she is actually taking her son to all the little Christmas markets and ice skating and giving him the full on excitement of Christmas and Father Christmas looking at lots of lights… but probably not
Feliz NaviDAD don’t you mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve actually had a thought….
Hear me out.
What if the radio silence is she’s had a massive reality check, realises she’s a complete and utter embarrassment and is going to come back with some big announcement.. I’ve changed kairos name to goodman, I’m done hastagging walker and all things football and I’m ready to live a quiet and low key life…
I mean I highly doubt it 😂 but you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry was this a dream….. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do you all think she is moving in Feb? The reason I'm asking is because I'm am in AWE of everyone's investigation skills 😂😂😂😂

You all find tit out and I don't understand some of it hahaha

Didn't someone on here send Annie a link to that insta fan page? Maybe that's why she's been silent? She's been reported?

Reactions: 9
See that's a couple of times I've mentioned in the past that she's gone quiet for agessss and I think oh is she finally seeing what an absolute tit she acts and then nope the crazy came out to play, not long after she was ranting in the car wanting to sing like a bleeping canary, then she was hanging about Alderley Edge for some stalking and then she was getting her beggy mates to take long lens photos of her running about like a wally when she 'saved the day' after that I was like na beggy isnt getting the benefit of the doubt again ever, she's cooking up her next chapter of misery and will unleash in due course 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just come across this photo of the last game England had.

Look how 1 of the sons is holding Kyle's hand whilst Annie cradles him. I'm sorry but that right there is a family That all love eachother. Lauryn must look at these pictures and feel GUILT and shame she must look at little Kairo and her heart would break for knowing he will never have this bond with his father. My heart breaks for him and I don't even no the kid 
What a mess Beggers has put everyone in just for a couple of quid a month. Seeing this makes me dislike her even more hopefully karma will come around 1day and it woildnt surprise me this is 1 of the reasons she so quite at the moment

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do you all think she is moving in Feb? The reason I'm asking is because I'm am in AWE of everyone's investigation skills 😂😂😂😂

You all find tit out and I don't understand some of it hahaha

Didn't someone on here send Annie a link to that insta fan page? Maybe that's why she's been silent? She's been reported?
The screenshot begging for a slave Au Pair said needed from Feb onwards
So was just a guess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You lot wanting to shag Kyle is killing me🤣. I used to see him out religiously in the club and he actually has a really good personality, very funny and charismatic. Just a shame he would always try to get annnnyone home with him

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just come across this photo of the last game England had.

Look how 1 of the sons is holding Kyle's hand whilst Annie cradles him. I'm sorry but that right there is a family That all love eachother. Lauryn must look at these pictures and feel GUILT and shame she must look at little Kairo and her heart would break for knowing he will never have this bond with his father. My heart breaks for him and I don't even no the kid 
What a mess Beggers has put everyone in just for a couple of quid a month. Seeing this makes me dislike her even more hopefully karma will come around 1day and it woildnt surprise me this is 1 of the reasons she so quite at the moment
Noticed this also.... No wonder sad sacks LG was desperate to impregnate herself to him... LOL LG take yo second prize king to duck doll you ain't ruining any famalam... Kyle really has stuck 2 fingers up to the slag in the most discreet way possible... He's not daft 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Jolie1988 I too have lost faith! I used to think someone would intervene, get her some Calms and her threads would putters out. I haven't claimed the threads are going to die for ages now. Even when the Mods shut us down for discussing the document I knew she'd carry on.

Nah that'll be nothing to do with it. She needs to find a new level of batshit to charm us all with.

That or she's actually walked the dog.

Reactions: 12
I might be a bit late to the party but wanted to ask something about the name thing. So the birth certificate info shows that she called him Kairo Walker and then changed it to Kairo Goodman? But is there any indication that she ever officially named him Kyle Walker Jr? I totally thought that’s what she had originally named him but then changed it to Kairo when Kyle wasn’t interested.

Reactions: 10
Wonder how long it ll take for the carpets in her new gaff to turn stinking. Bet the lazy cow will beg to have a budget for a cleaner next. Sons at school, she doesn't work but beggy chops will have the place a midden in no time
Wonder if shes taking them foul ugg slippers with her when she moves out

You lot wanting to shag Kyle is killing me🤣. I used to see him out religiously in the club and he actually has a really good personality, very funny and charismatic. Just a shame he would always try to get annnnyone home with him
Errmmm which club is this???? Just kiddinggg 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hey guys sorry for the silence. I’ve had so many DM’s I can’t check them all so please comment on my latest grid post and I’ll reply to everyone. There’s so much going on behind the scenes that I’ll reveal really soon! Likkle man loves you all and loves that you all have his back!

duck OFF BEGGY

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder if shes taking them foul ugg slippers with her when she moves out

Errmmm which club is this???? Just kiddinggg 😂🤪
Hahaha a very popular London one when he played for his old team. He’s a very interesting character I wouldn’t be surprised if he charmed the knickers off Lauryn and then panicked massively.

Reactions: 13
I might be a bit late to the party but wanted to ask something about the name thing. So the birth certificate info shows that she called him Kairo Walker and then changed it to Kairo Goodman? But is there any indication that she ever officially named him Kyle Walker Jr? I totally thought that’s what she had originally named him but then changed it to Kairo when Kyle wasn’t interested.
So, Kairo was born during the first lockdown and the rules were relaxed in relation to registration (from the GRO you can see that he was registered in the third quarter of 2020 despite being born in April). She posted on her story that she originally called him one name but had changed her mind and asked if that was okay. She said something like she had videos calling him one name and it's weird hearing herself call him that name now.

However, in true Lozza batshit style. She posted a screenshot of his baby leaps app and left the "baby's name" in the corner - Kyle Walker Jr - this was after she revealed to a magazine that she had called him "Junior" which turned out to be a lie. She clarified this when she got the tacky KW collar saying that his real initials were KW and she refers to him as Junior, heavily implying he was Kyle Walker Junior.

The reason this is all so batshit is because she'd already registered him as Kairo by this point and it was further mind games for Annie/Kyle.

Someone who knows Annie came on and said Annie had sat RRR down and explained everything including that she'd named his fourth son Kyle Walker Junior (yep, she's that deluded) and then had to explain that was a lie.

In short he was never registered as Kyle but she did initially call him that.

And from Kyle Walker Junior he's now Kairo Goodman. The woman is a mess and she's going to destroy that poor little baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So, Kairo was born during the first lockdown and the rules were relaxed in relation to registration (from the GRO you can see that he was registered in the third quarter of 2020 despite being born in April). She posted on her story that she originally called him one name but had changed her mind and asked if that was okay. She said something like she had videos calling him one name and it's weird hearing herself call him that name now.

However, in true Lozza batshit style. She posted a screenshot of his baby leaps app and left the "baby's name" in the corner - Kyle Walker Jr - this was after she revealed to a magazine that she had called him "Junior" which turned out to be a lie. She clarified this when she got the tacky KW collar saying that his real initials were KW and she refers to him as Junior, heavily implying he was Kyle Walker Junior.

The reason this is all so batshit is because she'd already registered him as Kairo by this point and it was further mind games for Annie/Kyle.

Someone who knows Annie came on and said Annie had sat RRR down and explained everything including that she'd named his fourth son Kyle Walker Junior (yep, she's that deluded) and then had to explain that was a lie.

And from Kyle Walker Junior he's now Kairo Goodman. The woman is a mess and she's going to destroy that poor little baby.
Thanks for the explanation! She’s a psycho 😳 not sure if it makes it better or worse that he was never officially Kyle junior - how messed up to tell Annie etc that was his name and her to have to tell the other boys that! No wonder they don’t want anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Woahhhh 🫣 I wasn’t a tattler from the start but followed this debacle, what an absolute joke she is. Was someone on here earlier preaching about Kairos mental health …. yet his his mother did this 🫣🤯 when Kairo reads this name re-name tit (it is in national newspapers and magazine) he’s going to think WTF and be confused and probably hurt. Us saying It’s not fair to harass Kyle and Annie because they do not want involvement in his life and Kyle didn’t want a child with her is minuscule in the grand scheme of Lauryn Goldman’s bullshit lol x

This is totally disgusting. The toll her stupid games must of took on Annie and Kyle and them 3 little boys. SHE causes all the bleeping drama, we just comment on it.

What’s the next stunt ? I can’t believe she is a bleeping mute now yet when she was in the Maldives she spent all her bleeping time on insta & TikTok. It was relentless ! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.