Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a sick thought and I’ve said this before what if god forbid something happens to Kyle hit by bus for example like it could happen, u think Annie will keep sending her cash I bleeping doubt it what’s her plan b?

Reactions: 17
Pic one: Lauryn on her way to steal another woman’s man.

Pic two: Lauryn has found a taken man and is trying to push the wife out the way and get into her head.

Pic three: Lauryn has successfully got the man she wants to rob his life and money. She gives a thumbs up for the achievement.

Pic four: Want to know who called the paps on Kyle? It was Lauryn Goodman.

Pic five: The three sisters riding on Kyle’s success.

Pic six: THAT moment when they were discussing naming their son Kyle Walker Junior. It did happen guys, this is proof.

Pic seven: Excuse me Annie, Lauryn was there first. Stop trying to steal her man.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pic two: Lauryn has found a taken man and is trying to push the wife out the way and get into her head.

Pic three: Lauryn has successfully got the man she wants to rob his life and money. She gives a thumbs up for the achievement.

Pic six: THAT moment when they were discussing naming their son Kyle Walker Junior. It did happen guys, this is proof.

Pic seven: Excuse me Annie, Lauryn was there first. Stop trying to steal her man.
duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Funny thing is you can’t find a single pic with Kyle and the dog even though their been mates for 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny thing is you can’t find a single pic with Kyle and the dog even though their been mates for 10 years
This is why I spent so many years following them around privately and thought duck it ITS CHRISTMAS! Got to share the juicy behind the scenes pics of their relationship 🫶🏼 you guys deserve it, hope you like your presents everyone 😚

I have LOADSSSSSS of pics of their ten year relationship so watch out for New Year… big changes are happening xox remember to swipe up for the link and have a great Christmas 🤔🤔🤔🫣🫣🤮👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🙌🏽👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽💫💫💫💫💫🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😜😜😜😜😜😜😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is why I spent so many years following them around privately and thought duck it ITS CHRISTMAS! Got to share the juicy behind the scenes pics of their relationship 🫶🏼 you guys deserve it, hope you like your presents everyone 😚

I have LOADSSSSSS of pics of their ten year relationship so watch out for New Year… big changes are happening xox remember to swipe up for the link and have a great Christmas 🤔🤔🤔🫣🫣🤮👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼🙌🏽👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽💫💫💫💫💫🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥😜😜😜😜😜😜😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
Likkle man appreciates everyone of us
Lol your too funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas to everyone when it comes thanks for the laughs all year 🙌🏽♥🎅🏽
Hope u all have a belter xx
Here’s to 2023 more lies more meltdowns and defo more 2nd hand embarressment for me 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hope to god Likkle man gets some selection box to eat tomorrow 🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping baggy vag LG wishes she had these sort of images with her unconsenting sperm donor. Only pics the cum bucket has is sitting on the plane with her legs apart (usual from the usual) letting us all know she'd been pumped and had basically won the pools I mean conceived her 'unplanned' miracle 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For the blocked merry Christmas from Loz and KG
Have a lovely one everyone. 💛💛💛
I’m giving you all one day annual leave let’s say 🤣 then back with the bants x
Poor giro still wet hair for Xmas. Funny how she is jelous of Chloe and doenst bother with her 2 kids all year round then Chloe gets lumbered with her for Xmas out of pity.

As usual no feelings reciprocated from kairo. It’s like watching her take a photo opportunity with her purse for the gram holding onto that money so tight. If he was shown love he show her it back

Reactions: 9
Sorry!!! Are we all going to ignore the photo in the background 👀👀 *oh, ok. This may be one of the Halls 🫠

Merry Christmas you filthy animals x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas to everyone except Lauryn trapaman for money Goodman. I hope she thanks her unconsenting sperm donor for providing all the goods for her sprogs xmas the woman... It sure wasn't mummy's hard work kairo...dada's money might buy you all the material goods life can give but in the parenting dept you were drawn the short straw wee man 😶🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.