Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.5k Nanny for evenings and weekends (giro already in nursery 8-6 Mon-fri)🥵🫣 must be Spanish 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
£500 face filler
£100 nails
£50 sun bed
£500 petrol
£1.5k electric & heating a SWIMMING POOL
£250 pool man
£250 cleaner
1k food and bills

Thats 5k before the lazy witch even thinks about going hoe’ing in London or buying giro some Nike socks, also …. personal debt repayments that was in the file… 🫣🫣🫣 them fuckers alone must be a grand or two???

Leaves her absolutely duck all to save for when the eviction notice arrives.

Can’t wait for the bleep to fall flat on her ugly pan face.

She has no concept of real money or running a house or soley taking care of a child.

Poor Giro
I’m sure court papers said Kyle has to pay all fees including security set up and private schooling etc so no doubt it’s him who has to pay for the nanny aswell . I’m certain it said a nanny because I remember people laughing saying why would a teenager when he becomes a teenager need a nanny at the home because in court papers it said oay for a nanny till he’s 18

She isn’t allowed to save any the 8k 😂 so she is fucked when he’s 18!!
What she could do is since she has this extra money and a nanny’s she could go get a job a real one go to uni she wouldn’t need student loans she could save her wage when she starts earning to buy her and kiaro a flat when he’s 18 and she will have her job! But she won’t think that far ahead it will be living her lavish chocolate button lifestyle then hit the gutter when she gets fucked out and left penniless in her late 40s she really ain’t thought this tit through
Wait till he’s 13 and telling her it’s her dads money and rebel 😂
oh he will my 11 year old is forever telling me his dads monthly child maintenance is all his 😂

that’s when it will get hard because she won’t be able to tell him no because it is his money and he will want designer gear like all teenagers and 8k won’t pay for her and him stuff . he will also throw it in her face that it’s his dads house and his dads money .

if anything he will make her feel ashamed . The house the money it’s all her sons really not hers . I would laugh if Kyle gives kiaro the house at 18 and she has no say over it 😂 she will be ruled by her own child 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He refused to pay the nanny said Annie’s never had one so if she wants one she’s to pay herself same with secruity she demanded gates he said no she can pay for that herself I think he’s being more than generous and she’s ripping the utter piss when she doesn’t work never has and has zero intention of doing so i wish the judge had taken that into account before granting all this, can u imagine the state of the house in a years time she will run it into ground bcz she won’t be able to afford the upkeep on it, it will cost a bomb in gas and elec and if she doesn’t heat the house and the pipes could burst and that’s Kyle having to shell out for that as it’s his house 🙈 I reckon she will absolutely trash it before she leaves out of badness

Defo Nanny she has to pay and hes paying nursery and school fees. In the end he agreed to security gates but she has to pay for the CCTV.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure court papers said Kyle has to pay all fees including security set up and private schooling etc so no doubt it’s him who has to pay for the nanny aswell . I’m certain it said a nanny because I remember people laughing saying why would a teenager when he becomes a teenager need a nanny at the home because in court papers it said oay for a nanny till he’s 18

Wait till he’s 13 and telling her it’s her dads money and rebel 😂
oh he will my 11 year old is forever telling me his dads monthly child maintenance is all his 😂

that’s when it will get hard because she won’t be able to tell him no because it is his money and he will want designer gear like all teenagers and 8k won’t pay for her and him stuff . he will also throw it in her face that it’s his dads house and his dads money .

if anything he will make her feel ashamed . The house the money it’s all her sons really not hers . I would laugh if Kyle gives kiaro the house at 18 and she has no say over it 😂 she will be ruled by her own child 😂
Yer, the childcare comes out of maintenance. Pretty sure he has to pay for new gates outside the property, the property, and the rest goes out of the maintenance. So, thinking about it, the £8k isn’t going far

Kyle could give her every penny in his bank she wouldn’t be happy nothing is ever good enough for her she’s just that type of person
He refused to pay the nanny said Annie’s never had one so if she wants one she’s to pay herself same with secruity she demanded gates he said no she can pay for that herself I think he’s being more than generous and she’s ripping the utter piss when she doesn’t work never has and has zero intention of doing so i wish the judge had taken that into account before granting all this, can u imagine the state of the house in a years time she will run it into ground bcz she won’t be able to afford the upkeep on it, it will cost a bomb in gas and elec and if she doesn’t heat the house and the pipes could burst and that’s Kyle having to shell out for that as it’s his house 🙈 I reckon she will absolutely trash it before she leaves out of badness
Oh did he good for him I thought it said he had to pay for nanny till he’s 18 .
I wonder will she not have a nanny then as I assume it will take a big chunk every month .

Me and Mr wtf earn nearly £8k a month between us and we certainly can’t afford a bleeping nanny or swimming pool. We do have a lot of bloody kids though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll just never understand how a judge hasn’t said to her “and how do YOU plan on contributing to your sons upbringing? Given you make £2k a YEAR from Instagram and no other job? What is it YOU’RE doing for him? Especially given you’ve requested a full time nanny/nursery etc etc etc” blows my tiny mind🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ll just never understand how a judge hasn’t said to her “and how do YOU plan on contributing to your sons upbringing? Given you make £2k a YEAR from Instagram and no other job? What is it YOU’RE doing for him? Especially given you’ve requested a full time nanny/nursery etc etc etc” blows my tiny mind🤔
Yes this exactly 🙌🏽

Reactions: 14
She pumped hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me and Mr wtf earn nearly £8k a month between us and we certainly can’t afford a bleeping nanny or swimming pool. We do have a lot of bloody kids though 😂😂
To be fair I do spend near that on avarage a month I don’t know why it seems a lot when I look at it but it’s because my ex only pays me £100 a month for our child 😂😂

I doubt it will go far in a big house with a nanny and a pool 😂

I do hope the judge doesn’t get a say if she goes back to court and demands more

Reactions: 8
To be fair I do spend near that on avarage a month I don’t know why it seems a lot when I look at it but it’s because my ex only pays me £100 a month for our child 😂😂

I doubt it will go far in a big house with a nanny and a pool 😂

I do hope the judge doesn’t get a say if she goes back to court and demands more
it really doesn’t go far with a middle class lifestyle never mind the bloody showbiz xlist she wants to live.

watch out for OF incoming 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It's actually ridiculous how much the begger has been given, how do they expect to deter females acting like that when you have cases like theirs. What a delusional inflated sense of importance she has FS bleeping gates and CCTV. duck off Lauryn, you're a footballers pump and dump bleep who has zero self respect as long as the money is rolling in. woman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's actually ridiculous how much the begger has been given, how do they expect to deter females acting like that when you have cases like theirs. What a delusional inflated sense of importance she has FS bleeping gates and CCTV. duck off Lauryn, you're a footballers pump and dump bleep who has zero self respect as long as the money is rolling in. woman!
And she has chosen to push Kairo into the public light. There was zero need for it. Or to keep it going like she does. That poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I honestly have never known any other footballers hoe get what she has is this normal ?

I can understand a ex wife getting all this but a one night stand surely not

As someone who has been a single mum with 1 young child, I can honestly say, my little 2 bedroom flat was enough for just us. I couldn’t imagine living in a £million+ home on our own. I don’t get why she needs it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.