Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Surely her single mami fans are not going to have much experience with anything of these things. Google it you cunt.
She makes me sick

she really is a wrong en …. Imagine getting excited to move into a house that she does NOT won paid for a by a MAN who wants nothing to do with her and her child !

what a beggy bitch she is … does she have no shame the tramp

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Matterbaby

VIP Member
High insurance for all her designer gear… maybe sell it and get your own place you lazy trollop?!?! It’s hilarious how materialistic she is. She needs designer shit, she needs a huge mansion with a pool, she needs a nice looking car.. she always needs to look like she lives the luxury, rich girl life. Screams insecurities. To have such a materialistic view on life is so sad. For me as long as I have my loved ones, we could be wearing bin bags and living in a bin and I’d be happy. The people who you love and love you are so so precious, soooooo much more important than a leather bag that was made by a machine and had a designer logo on it. Lauryn says she wants the best for Kairo, you Lauryn is home to Kairo, wherever you are he is always safe. He definitely isn’t going to feel safe when he’s in a room on the other side of your HUGE house. 😂 it’s all for her to impress others, there is no achievement, no hard work and she is proud to show off that she is a lazy, greedy person. She thinks she looks some way when she’s sat in her huge mansion with her designer things, but in reality that’s all she has. If there was a fire, the house wouldn’t even matter, getting everyone out would be more important. You wouldn’t give a fucking shit if the house burnt down, knowing everyone got out. She can live her life like that but I’m laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she’s so LUSH and amazing because she got a free house. On your own there hun. Have a nice life Lozza, better hurry up the clock is ticking!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jolie1988

VIP Member
We ve gone way beyond Glenn close in fatal attraction with this one, its getting more Kathy bates a la misery...

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Can’t help herself can she has to brag about the pool ..

it’s not her home it’s Kyle and Annie’s !!!

• Heart

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Can you imagine the feathers she is spitting that he would take Dave the stray in but won’t see his son.
Less of the lies and psycho, LaurYn HUN.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Would love England to win the world cup... All the walkers celebrating on the pitch... Then you'd have beggy trying to be relevant.... 🤣🤣🤣
She ll be wanting to run on the pitch just like that time she was running around in circles pretending she saved a pram from drowning

• Haha

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Everyone new to reading the court documents should then watch Mia boardmans podcast with lozza goodman straight after to remind ourselves what a lunatic, obsessive lyong cunt she is and how she wishes giro would be loved like the 3 lions. Hope Annie has mrs walker on the back of her top on full display tonight.
I'd never listened to it before and I'm half way through and I can't believe I'm even shocked, after everything!😅 From the way Mia introduces her, saying the father is engaged to someone else like he hasn't been with Annie for years and she's the other woman! The Brass neck of it to talk about the '10 year friendship' agreement to co parent and choose the surname!!! Annie's interview said Kyle had no desire to be in the child's life from the get go. She is fucking mental. A true fantasist. Oh and the farce of the kidney scan! She knew as soon as she stepped off the plane! Saying she loves being a single mum coz she don't like being told what to do. She don't mind telling a grown man not to
wear his pissing footy boots on with HIS kids names on! Also if he said let's be together, she'd have her beggy knickers down quicker than giro can run!🏃🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Angry

riddleme89

VIP Member
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying shit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much shit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how shit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Totally agree . What a lonely Christmas for her son this year when her own family don’t want to be near her .
money can’t buy happiness she will be lonely forever . Kyle will be with his wife Christmas morning surrounded by love with his beautiful children all excited because Santa has been . She chose to have a baby with a man who was in a long term relationship with kids all she has done is give her son a shit upbringing . She’s awfull

riddleme89

VIP Member
She’s disgusting honestly . She is sat knowing she hit the jackpot . But no matter how big the house is or the pool she will never be Annie or have Kyle as her husband or a father for her son . She can sit in her huge mansion with kiaro but she will always be lonely and bitter because she’s got nobody not even her own family can stand her .

she knew exactly what she wanted with kyle and it was a baby for money . She’s a disgrace . How she is not ashamed I don’t know . I would be absolutely embarrassed posting that knowing it’s from a man who doesn’t want to see the child we made !! 🤢

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
she’s fucking cringe. There’s a property SSTC that matches on rightmove in budget and with a pool… within 10 miles of Brighton 👀
Tbh there’s quite a few in Brighton in budget with pools.

Not sure why she’s asking for cctv if she puts so much out there.

I couldn’t dislike her anymore than I currently do

Reactions: 24

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Listening to podcast the 3 of my kids had jaundice and never was I told to give them extra milk?so she had to breast feed even more, They were under the lamp 🙈

Found out she was pregnant 22 weeks her tummy was flat had a 6pack? 😂😂
Never has she had a good figure EVER!!
My arse her bump was massive to be flat at 5months 🙈

They were friends after the relationship and still on good taking terms and he was at the scans 🙈 they were planing to co parent I wonder if this girl has read the uno what since and knows how much of a liar she is 🙈

She’s banging on about leaving a toxic relationship cz it’s bad for the kids think that’s a dig at Annie and kyles relationship?

Kyle was upset and not knowing for 2 weeks🤨

Could see all the black curly hair at 6cm? Fuck off!!! I’m not a midwife but no u can’t!!
It’s when baby’s head is crowning 🙈

2 days old and his legs were strong like kyles 😂😂😂 Kyle trains like fuck everyday for years to have strong legs 😂😂

Her voice is annoying AF FUCK!! Such a liar!!
Sorry I know I’m late to the party with this 🙈
I just can’t with this bitch how does she get away with these lies her doctor nurser midwife must be sitting listening reading watching and just be like wooooooooooww

• Angry
  • Wow

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
She's on another adventure with ikkle man.... Loves experiencing life with him fully funded by his hard working mummy because every guy I mean thing she does is for him... Eh ok you're his mum I'd hope so... CUNT!!!

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Honestly some woman are just dreadful, I would rather cut ma limbs off and eat them than make an utter fool of myself by purposely going after another woman's man esp when he has made it clear he wants fuck all to do with her.

Lauryn why are you being so quiet???

We will NOT be ignored 😘😘

• Haha