Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
These last 2 weeks have been tough tough

In other words nursery has been shut so I've actually had to deal with you.That tramp is so laughable I actually feel so bad for Giro I'm surprised she's not bought a nanny in quicker tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; Goodman Sisters #9 KW adds one more stray p***y to his collection #Dave 🐈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

PenelopeStraw

I thought I'd repost this interview with Annie for newbies to refresh on how awful Lauryn has been to her.

Befriending Annie on a night out and she confided in her saying 'us girls have to stick together'
Mysteriously being in Ibiza whilst they're there
Revealing Kyle as the Father and taunting her with photos after Annie had just lost a baby.
Sending her threat of legal action if Annie said or posted anything about her

And as written in previous post - once the baby was born pretending it may be a girl filtering clothes to look purple.
Pretending he was called Kyle Walker Junior then Junior now KW
Constant tags in Alderley Edge
Etc etc etc here to present day still at it!!!

She's had no reason to do ANY of the above; she knowingly had a one night stand with a man with a partner and 3 kids. She could have admitted it was wrong on her part (takes 2 to tango) & kept quiet for the dignity of Annie, RRR & Kairo and took a different path.

But no - it's all about the money, money, money 💰🎶

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

cava28

I have just been told by an extremely reliable source(not outing myself) that lauryn said to Kyle when she was like 2/3 months pregnant I’m with child blah blah he wasn’t interested (i.e he didn’t offer her a big enough settlement) so she kept it and went public 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
She literally didn’t want Cairo but Kyle was offering too little to get rid so she kept it in retaliation 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Is someone trying to police the threads? I’ve not read the last one in full but the last comment I read it seemed that way. Said person did it on another thread I was on too.

ETA - there wouldn’t even be a thread if she hadn’t exploited her child! She could have put him first and his privacy, it’s her that’s the problem. Feel for that little boy so much!

• Heart
  • Wow

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Lairen will go on stories “ hi I’ve got mice anyone know how to get rid of them ? I’m 31 and cannot for the life of me think !”

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
KW earns 7m a year, the 1.3m investment property is like someone who earns 20k a year paying out 5k in a ISA 🤣🤣🤣

That’s all it is… an investment property. Lozza is evicted in 15 years & 3 months TIKTOK beggy the clock is ticking it’s not your forever home. Child maintenance ends at 18 and you’ll be back in Caron Julie’s box room

There’s clearly been behind the scenes going’s on with Sians post then this today.

She’s got no friends, her family can’t stand her, that’s big old house to be rattling round in alone. 🫣 let’s hope she’s found a Au pair to clean for her coz she is one scruffy mother fucker & giro will have to live on a diet of chips and dairy buns 🤪

• Haha

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I hope she gets some comfort in knowing we all think lauryn is a little dirt bag and not to feel bad about herself and the decisions she made for her family. At one point she probably felt like the whole world was against her and deep down she probably does feel some sadness for Giro but what can she do Giro is a child from a affair it would never work. It's probably nice for her to see people can see Lauryn for what she is.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Someone is going to come here and say we are all jealous

actually a petition for slappers to get no financial help from high earning stars if they continue pregnancy
I’m sure they will soon stop

Yes I agree “ put a condom on”
I get it takes two to tango but a woman purposely getting pregnant after telling the world she’s infertile should not be rewarded
Simple as that

Loz follows one American who’s had a baby by nick cannon and likes all her pics.

also that Tristan Thompson lady is now getting 9.5 k a month
They know what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
She’s gonna accidentally log into the wrong account and upload her shrine of THE KYLE WALKER
Just like she accidentally showed her and her mates mocking Harvey Price instead of clicking ‘ close friends only’
Slag

• Haha
  • Wow

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I might be a bit late to the party but wanted to ask something about the name thing. So the birth certificate info shows that she called him Kairo Walker and then changed it to Kairo Goodman? But is there any indication that she ever officially named him Kyle Walker Jr? I totally thought that’s what she had originally named him but then changed it to Kairo when Kyle wasn’t interested.
So, Kairo was born during the first lockdown and the rules were relaxed in relation to registration (from the GRO you can see that he was registered in the third quarter of 2020 despite being born in April). She posted on her story that she originally called him one name but had changed her mind and asked if that was okay. She said something like she had videos calling him one name and it's weird hearing herself call him that name now.

However, in true Lozza batshit style. She posted a screenshot of his baby leaps app and left the "baby's name" in the corner - Kyle Walker Jr - this was after she revealed to a magazine that she had called him "Junior" which turned out to be a lie. She clarified this when she got the tacky KW collar saying that his real initials were KW and she refers to him as Junior, heavily implying he was Kyle Walker Junior.

The reason this is all so batshit is because she'd already registered him as Kairo by this point and it was further mind games for Annie/Kyle.

Someone who knows Annie came on and said Annie had sat RRR down and explained everything including that she'd named his fourth son Kyle Walker Junior (yep, she's that deluded) and then had to explain that was a lie.

In short he was never registered as Kyle but she did initially call him that.

And from Kyle Walker Junior he's now Kairo Goodman. The woman is a mess and she's going to destroy that poor little baby.

• Wow

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I don't get why the scrubber don't just make a new social media accounts only follow people she knows and only accept people she knows. Then strawberry could live a half normal life without all of this mess. Weather she goes private or public on her Instagram it makes no difference she has to many followers but all for the wrong reasons. Either parents that's can't bake a fairy cake, pedophiles or people that think she's just a pure laughing stock and making a mockery out of her and strawberry. Surely half a brain sell in her head would think to just cut all of this off and bring Giro up in peace and private.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

projectstadium2

She’s a greedy bitch, the thing that really gets me is when she makes digs about him being a shit dad when he’s providing all this. That’s the nail in the coffin for me with her entitled attitude.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I hate when she puts up mental health posts when she has tried to destroy Annie’s
She is a prick

• Heart