Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz is putting me off, literally everything she touches, except Kyle πŸ˜’

Tattle is putting me off cats.

What has happened to my life?

On a Lozza side note might unfollow Lauryn because I am done with her tit. She's not funny and entertaining anymore. She's scary and I feel like I'll incriminate myself in her crimes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion; Goodman Sisters #9 KW adds one more stray p***y to his collection #Dave 🐈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My old one used to bring live mice, and I’d be chasing them around the room at 3am for HOURS
Mine does this and once brought a live bird in at 3am. He’s even got so brave now he just casually strolls in with it in his gob and drops it at my feet. I think he likes the drama it causes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the feathers she is spitting that he would take Dave the stray in but won’t see his son.
Less of the lies and psycho, LaurYn HUN.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love it the title has to be related to a stray pussy he loves those. !
I’ll pop that in! I reckon he loves a stray pussy because he likes the surprise of turning up to his doctor’s office and discovering whether the stray was up to date with their jabs or notπŸ˜‚

although it should be noted that he doesn’t mind when the pussy is owned ( by an agency). He’s not too choosy, our Kyle Walker #2.

I’m deeply suspicious of these footballers and their groin injuries. Was it a groin injury or was it the clap?🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have four cats and the cats comments are having me πŸ˜‚

Is this why Heidi has been moved on, to make room for Kylie the cat? Making digs like β€˜At least this KyKy gives me more than my KyKy’s dadπŸ™„πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€£β€™ β€˜At least you can get a cat neutered unlike someone else I know πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒβ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else see the itv news last night? It was a bit about Dave the cat 🐈 and the reporter said something along the lines of Kyle Walker has taken on the role of the doting Dad 🀣 swear I nearly spat my tea out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That was my first thoughts πŸ˜‚ he’s even happy to play Dad to a stray cat, that’s a big L for her to have to take lol πŸ˜†
She will never accept that he doesn’t want to be a dad to kiaro πŸ˜‚ it’s easier for her to keep blaming Annie saying she is stopping him than be embarrassed telling everybody he wants nothing to do with her child .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That podcast killed me she has full on convinced herself he wants to be in his life and planned to be at the start LOL and he went to scans with herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ right OK Lauryn if that was the case you'd a been on the blower to the paps in the hope of getting use papped at the hospital like happy fambos you ain't you attention seeking freak not a chance she'd a let that opportunity pass her by 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.