• Being Step Mum To RRR

Votes: 19 10.3%
  • One More Night With KW

Votes: 23 12.5%
  • Be Single With KW Money

Votes: 26 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @N0s3yr0s3y on the winning thread title !!!

Recap:
Lauryn Goodman of Brighton created a fan page for Kyle Walker and refuses to delete it
This to me is more concerning then anything we say on this thread.

Feel free to add more

Previous Thread;

Welcome back to the tit show
Buckle up !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap:
Lauryn Goodman of Brighton created a fan page for Kyle Walker and refuses to delete it
This to me is more concerning than anything we say on this thread.
Say it louder for those at the back.

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sian’s little post today Annie posted the same 🥰 I’m jealous of that sun… they will be freezing once they arrive back

Also Annie and Co have relocated

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I read on a genealogy site that perhaps she put the fathers name and then later removed it, either by deed poll or changed it a few weeks after he was born. It’s so he will always be a Walker whether she changed his name to Goodman. He will forever need to take evidence that his name was changed and his name with Walker will always be his ‘first official’ name.

Kairo Goodman. We are all going to call him that. KG, KyloGrams, KinderGarden xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't get why the scrubber don't just make a new social media accounts only follow people she knows and only accept people she knows. Then strawberry could live a half normal life without all of this mess. Weather she goes private or public on her Instagram it makes no difference she has to many followers but all for the wrong reasons. Either parents that's can't bake a fairy cake, pedophiles or people that think she's just a pure laughing stock and making a mockery out of her and strawberry. Surely half a brain sell in her head would think to just cut all of this off and bring Giro up in peace and private.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's too much of an attention seeking bleep for that... She could've provided her miracle a great upbringing with the money she gets from KW but nah that hole wants the attention more than peace and stability for her son. She's scum!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't get why the scrubber don't just make a new social media accounts only follow people she knows and only accept people she knows. Then strawberry could live a half normal life without all of this mess. Weather she goes private or public on her Instagram it makes no difference she has to many followers but all for the wrong reasons. Either parents that's can't bake a fairy cake, pedophiles or people that think she's just a pure laughing stock and making a mockery out of her and strawberry. Surely half a brain sell in her head would think to just cut all of this off and bring Giro up in peace and private.

Because Instagram is her job remember this is how she affords holidays to Maldives, her quagmire jaw and stuff to make fairy cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is someone trying to police the threads? I’ve not read the last one in full but the last comment I read it seemed that way. Said person did it on another thread I was on too.

ETA - there wouldn’t even be a thread if she hadn’t exploited her child! She could have put him first and his privacy, it’s her that’s the problem. Feel for that little boy so much!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sorry I'm new here but I was just thinking... maybe she's hiding her son's face because he looks just like HER and NOT Kyle? Sure with the amount of shite she's sharing, she'd be happy to show his face off and be like "look at how much he looks like his daddy #twingoals #kairowalker #mylionkub*" (*because obviously she can't spell)"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying tit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much tit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how tit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is someone trying to police the threads? I’ve not read the last one in full but the last comment I read it seemed that way. Said person did it on another thread I was on too.

ETA - there wouldn’t even be a thread if she hadn’t exploited her child! She could have put him first and his privacy, it’s her that’s the problem. Feel for that little boy so much!
Yeah I know who you mean, the self appointed tattle police 😒🙄

I only noticed since I ignore them and someone quoted their post, was like here we go again 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she quiet because… get ready for the story…

‘Sorry I’ve been quiet, I’ve had to deal with something involving the police, getting so many stalkers and it’s putting me on Alderley Edge. Will reply in a couple days xx People asking about Kairo, he’s fine. He’s still saying tit I don’t understand but that’s okay, he’s reading your DMs and loves you all 💙

You know it must be horrible being Lauryn. You’re sat in your box room, you’ve caused SO much tit that has fired you right back in the arse. You have a child that you’ve moulded into a man you claim to hate and none of your family are talking to you because 1. You either owe them £1000s and/or 2. They are keeping away so you can’t disrupt your twins sister’s lives. You cling onto every person you meet, you ride on people’s coat tails. Some successful, some not. It doesn’t matter to you as long as your name is in the shittest papers around. You hang out with people who have the same awful morals as you, going on free holidays, moaning and bitching about how tit your lives are. The lives you created yourselves. You think it’s okay to lie about having such a heartbreaking, painful condition, you think you’re a good person who is capable to change a law. You think because of your selfish mistakes, you think the law should be changed to suit you. On top of all that, you are a benefit fraudster, you spend way more than you have, you chose to have a baby and you want a tuck up because you’re self conscious. You blame everything on everyone but yourself and when it all comes crashing down, you play the victim card, cry wolf. No one trusts you, not even your own family and 99.9% people can see your son better off with someone else. You obsess over children, how they look. You obsess over a woman and her sister and how they look. Your son is a ticket, an invalid one to the life you try and portray, the life you want, the life you think you need/deserve. A need to have a life filled with luxury and money isn’t a happy one. Deep down, it just shows how insecure you are about yourself to live a life full of pretence. A life full of greed, never ending greed. Nothing will ever be good enough because you spend more of your time chasing after things you think you need rather than appreciating the things you already have. When you’re Lauryn, by the looks of it she doesn’t have a lot of genuine LOVE and FAMILY, it’s all materialistic and for show. Lauryn is her own worst enemy and she knows it, she keeps trying to climb back up but keeps falling down because she’s slipping on lies and deceit and soon, she will be so tired that she just slips into an abyss and no one will ever hear of her again.

THANK GOD. I’m not Lauryn 🙂
Totally agree . What a lonely Christmas for her son this year when her own family don’t want to be near her .
money can’t buy happiness she will be lonely forever . Kyle will be with his wife Christmas morning surrounded by love with his beautiful children all excited because Santa has been . She chose to have a baby with a man who was in a long term relationship with kids all she has done is give her son a tit upbringing . She’s awfull

Reactions: 25

Some don’t like tattlers saying Kairo isn’t wanted
It’s not something I personally say or laugh about but regardless of what we write in here
I’m sure Kyle’s actions speak for itself ?
We do not laugh at KG at all, actually we are concerned for him
Imagine the Au Pair accidentally talking to Kairo in English and LG saying noooo Spanish witch
Lol
Like wtf, Whatever anyone says in this thread will be the least of his worries imo

I have tried to find the thread where we all put our hands up for having experienced something in regards to this
E.g single mother
Being ‘abandoned’
Step families etc !!!
I feel every now and then someone fairly new makes a similar comment and it’s back to us justifying our comments
Cannot find the thread but I will do and I will direct newbies to that thread !

Do we think loz comments in here ?🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Lizzy 93 I think it was her who was going mental that Kyle and Annie aren’t married!!
She defo reads on here I reckon that’s why his name been changed to goodman she knows we are right,
Wonder if Kyle was reading the night we all wanted to shag him maybe that’s what perked him up after months of tit he seems happy now bet it was us 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.