Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything Annie and kyle have achieved has been left in tatters. So does Kyle have to buy the house and lauryn pay him rent? Or does the house have to go into Lauryns name and she sells it once Giro is 18. I hope to god kyle and Annie have a plan sad to see him retire but I think this could be the best outcome for them 😪
It’s a lot of money that she doesn’t deserve but this is a dip in the ocean for him, they will be fine. The judge wouldn’t give her something he couldn’t easily afford, he (or was it a she?) hated her lol

Reactions: 21
She will never be happy though - sat alone in her million pound house. Still stalking the Walkers, still bitter, still thinking she is entitled to more. Literally has no goal in life but to have material possessions.

Which is worthless in the end - life is about family and love and leaving your mark on the world in some small way. The only mark she is leaving is a skid mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow 1.3mil must of left some dent in there pockets. What's gutting is us Normal single Mums with normal hard jobs don't get a look in when it comes to child maintenance can't even get hold of half the dads that refuse to pay anything towards there children which then gets sweped under the carpet and us Mums are made to do anything we possibly can to make sure our children don't go without on the little we have.

Because it's KW they have rinsed him for everything it's so so wrong this whole system

Reactions: 19
Her budget was 1.3 million for a house

Sooooo one day it’s free meals at Asda to help ur kids then we have pool maintaince🙈

Why can’t she just shut her mouth and move in surley everyone knows by now it’s Kyle who’s providing this no one surley believes she’s paying this herself 🙈

Makes me sick to my stomach 🤮
How would she feel if someone did this to her son in years down the line bcz he had a few Bob! I’m not saying he hasn’t to pay for his kid ofc he does but ffs this is ripping the bleeping piss just bcz he’s a footballer he’s to provide this lifestyle for her!! One she’s never had and one she would never work for esp as she’s not providing one single penny towards the upbringing of her son
Ah was it I thought was 3 million 😂😂

1.3 isn’t much then is it but still not what she deserves wonder how she got a house with that much with a pool … I wonder did she beg for more and got her way

Reactions: 14
16 years will fly by. Then she’ll be out on her arse, while I hope C is looked after

Now I know £8k is a lot of money, but she spent nearly that in a week. How the duck is she going to afford to live in that house and the ‘lifestyle’ she has now?

Anyway, there will be a new man on the scene. I’ve always said she won’t, but I’m starting to change my mind…

She’s a greedy witch, the thing that really gets me is when she makes digs about him being a tit dad when he’s providing all this. That’s the nail in the coffin for me with her entitled attitude.

Reactions: 27
We saw the carpet in her 400k home so not sure how she is going To keep this tidy.
Big home and not enough space for Heidi

the judge is a bleep ( don’t care they are) she has a home she owns with Carron I don’t get how this was completely ignored

She shouldn’t get another

Reactions: 22
Wow what a beautiful house them 3 boys have both with Mum and Dad absolute credit to Annie for keeping her cool and keeping her family together.

She will get a man most probably another scrubber he will then rinse her for her maintenance each month and to live in a nice house hopefully he cheats on her and leaves her on her ass... really what decent man would ever go near her again

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
We saw the carpet in her 400k home so not sure how she is going To keep this tidy.
Big home and not enough space for Heidi

the judge is a bleep ( don’t care they are) she has a home she owns with Carron I don’t get how this was completely ignored

She shouldn’t get another

Agreed she has a suitable home!!
I think it should be law that regardless of earnings the man pays the going rate for a child, esp as she doesn’t work!
Be different if it was Annie and they’d split and that was her home where she lived with her boys and she was used to her lifetstyle Lauren is a benefit cheat ffs not worked in years duck even Chloe has a job!

Reactions: 20
She’s gonna be bleeping more unbearable when she moves in…imagine the bragging for the next 16 years. Shame Kyle didn’t just jack it all in and spunk all his money and leave her with duck all 😂

• Haha
I don’t understand where the housing budget came from?? Surely if anything it should just be a 2 bedroom house not some ridiculous mansion with a pool for 2 (or 3 if we include the live in nanny)

What an absolute embarrasment of a human being she is. Boasting about a house she doesn't even own or pay anything towards. woman.

Can you imagine her meeting a man. Hey come over to my gaff… oh I mean the place I live because I got knocked up by a footballer and he pays for everything babes… (he runs away 😂)

• Haha
Someone is going to come here and say we are all jealous

actually a petition for slappers to get no financial help from high earning stars if they continue pregnancy
I’m sure they will soon stop

Yes I agree “ put a condom on”
I get it takes two to tango but a woman purposely getting pregnant after telling the world she’s infertile should not be rewarded
Simple as that

Loz follows one American who’s had a baby by nick cannon and likes all her pics.

also that Tristan Thompson lady is now getting 9.5 k a month
They know what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Relatable single mami, trying to charge skint single parents £7.99 a month for a shame website when all she's doing is fleecing another family for money oh the shock she will get when it all stops. Thing is even if the beggy cow won't leave the property once the maintenance stops she won't be able to afford the upkeep of a large house on UC and Kyle doesn't have to pay beyond him being an adult. When you think about 8k a month for someone who easily spent 500 pound on petrol when she claimed for was ill this was over a week. It won't be enough for her, think of utilities, council tax etc food, petrol she won't be able to afford designer stuff and luxury holidays. Pool maintenance esp for an outdoor pool is such a hassle, it's expensive, checking the water is safe, my exs auntie had an outdoor pool and she constantly had this electric cleaner on in the pool as it got absolutely filthy, she hasn't thought this through, all she can think about is boasting to her 5 favourite dipsticks on the gram

I am quite surprised that boasty mcboastface hasn't changed her profile from private to boast to the world and hope the dm run a story, saying that she won't want people to think everything is paid for by the sperm doner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.