Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the curiosity of sending a girl that do lally she’s obsessed wearing his intials around his neck like what kinda sex is this? I need to know!!! Show us a dick pic Lauren!! Or a sex tape! It’s made him so damn attractive to me…. Yeah I need help 🙈
I mean it must be good he has a woman standing by him and a crazy woman who’s only had it once 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think any many wants LG.
I don’t think any man will ever want her.
She has a child with KW So she feels deserving of his love and dick and money x
She feels a connection.
If she’s an ex can she tell he how many anniversaries they had ? Can daily mail ? What is their love story we’re all so intrigued.
we all know him and AW as childhood sweethearts.
If she’s not a fling wtf is she ?🤣a customer mate.
It’s how she keeps saying she has receipts but nothing adds up.
EVEN IF HIM AND ANNIE WERE ON A BREAK IT WAS SHORT AND YOU WERE GHOSTED !!!
Simple

Reactions: 20
No pics from this 10year friendship either,
And Annie had no idea who she was and when Lauren befriended her she didn’t mention aww Kyle is my friend just nothing she says is truthful and her lies don’t make sense,
The kidney scan aswell when she found she was pregnant could u imagine her midwife watching it and then she would need to go back in and face her knowing she knows she’s a liar

Reactions: 23
I can't believe she approached Annie and said us girls need to stick together before sleeping with her man WTF she is bleeping insane.... She just thought Kyle would ditch his family for her and they'd live happily ever after. Vile scummy bleep, I'm glad k&a never let it break them and lauryns the big bitter desperado she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Honestly some woman are just dreadful, I would rather cut ma limbs off and eat them than make an utter fool of myself by purposely going after another woman's man esp when he has made it clear he wants duck all to do with her.

Lauryn why are you being so quiet???

We will NOT be ignored 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe she's starting to realise how bleeping tragic she is and maybe not taking the world cup very well
kyle and Annie photos plastered everywhere so choosing to remain silent .....' 'for now'
won't be to long before miss beggy pipes up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing surprises me about the beg when you think she can’t sink any lower she goes and outdoes herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will never stop embarrassing herself.
Ever !
She’s a walking embarrassment poster x

• Haha
I think it’s the curiosity of sending a girl that do lally she’s obsessed wearing his intials around his neck like what kinda sex is this? I need to know!!! Show us a dick pic Lauren!! Or a sex tape! It’s made him so damn attractive to me…. Yeah I need help 🙈
That’s exactly it! What is it about him, he must have a devil dick!
We do need help 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's probably realising she really is the 2nd prize in all forms after all the world cup pics of the walkers 😍 and kairos hairs tit compared to reigns, one haircut and it'll be poker straight long and styled the same as his other 'brother' the absolute freaks show she is.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she's starting to realise how bleeping tragic she is and maybe not taking the world cup very well
kyle and Annie photos plastered everywhere so choosing to remain silent .....' 'for now'
won't be to long before miss beggy pipes up.
I’ve actually had a thought….
Hear me out.
What if the radio silence is she’s had a massive reality check, realises she’s a complete and utter embarrassment and is going to come back with some big announcement.. I’ve changed kairos name to goodman, I’m done hastagging walker and all things football and I’m ready to live a quiet and low key life…
I mean I highly doubt it 😂 but you never know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hear me out.
What if the radio silence is she’s had a massive reality check, realises she’s a complete and utter embarrassment and is going to come back with some big announcement.. I’ve changed kairos name to goodman, I’m done hastagging walker and all things football and I’m ready to live a quiet and low key life…
Hell will freeze over first is all I have to say on this....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hear me out.
I heard you.
I laughed
Not the loz the proz we all know and hate
She is a sad act
She will be back probably getting a Caribbean tan and interviewing her Au Pairs and packing up the tit hole that is a house for her feb move

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I heard you.
I laughed
Not the loz the proz we all know and hate
She is a sad act
She will be back probably getting a Caribbean tan and interviewing her Au Pairs and packing up the tit hole that is a house for her feb move
I know… I laughed at myself tbh.. 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s funny part of me thinks do the right thing beggy, the other part thinks naa carry on your 5* entertainment on these long winter nights 😂😂

• Haha
Oh there will be more of that from her... she doesn't even realise she's doing anything wrong with her weird victim mentality... bleep of a person!!!! 🤣

• Heart
She can’t help herself it’s only a matter of time before something sends her over the edge,

Look when Kyle got caught peeing outside a pub she even commented on that bleeping pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's hope Annie sticks something up on her Instagram saturday Night involving Her kyle and the kids. She has every right to makes me feel so sad for her everytime she sticks a family photo up she gets so much stick for it 😕

• Heart
Wonder how long it ll take for the carpets in her new gaff to turn stinking. Bet the lazy cow will beg to have a budget for a cleaner next. Sons at school, she doesn't work but beggy chops will have the place a midden in no time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.