Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why should Annie care not like that bitter lozza would if the situation was reverse lozza and her Q and A was jokes though replying to herself

Reactions: 15
Been quiet because I’m invested in the Stephen Bear case. Praying he gets found guilty! Anyway back to our Lozz ➡

Lauren Goodger has officially been delegated to the third sister. Lauryn must be green with envy. 😂 Not going to lie, they actually look like sisters in this pic and I wouldn’t put it past them that it’s a dig to their ex sister lol. Lauryn did soooooo much for Lauren and it’s still not enough for Lauren to want to be seen with Lauryn. So many Lauryeeeensssssss FFS. There can only be one and it’s not our LG x maybe it’s because she couldn’t get her Spanish au pair to look after the KiloGram x

Also loving the break in silence, can’t let people forget you scam them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"I am a parent that would do right by the children."

Just the wording and trying to foist KG on the three lions. She is truly deluded.

Reactions: 19
The podcast with that Mia she says she knew she was going to be a single mum all aong and she was quite happy with that 🤣🤣🤣 so it's just enough to get impregnated of a RICH man course it is. She is the biggest embarrasment walking planet earth if thats what my daughter's ambitions where in life I would be mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Been quiet because I’m invested in the Stephen Bear case. Praying he gets found guilty! Anyway back to our Lozz ➡

Lauren Goodger has officially been delegated to the third sister. Lauryn must be green with envy. 😂 Not going to lie, they actually look like sisters in this pic and I wouldn’t put it past them that it’s a dig to their ex sister lol. Lauryn did soooooo much for Lauren and it’s still not enough for Lauren to want to be seen with Lauryn. So many Lauryeeeensssssss FFS. There can only be one and it’s not our LG x maybe it’s because she couldn’t get her Spanish au pair to look after the KiloGram x

Oooh he has a case ongoing? Have u seen some of the stuff he posts on Twitter omg!

Yeah she did loads for Lauren lol, she made sure she shared private details of her assault on insta so she could get in the daily rag as the caring friend with the inside info lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I wonder if they all share that Chanel bag ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lairen will go on stories “ hi I’ve got mice anyone know how to get rid of them ? I’m 31 and cannot for the life of me think !”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This was another weird post ‘through and through’
Proz…Only via DNA
She is the biggest beg going, this is more damaging. when he grows up and sees how pathetic she was
Doesn't correct the bit about her being his ex though 😂 and they do not share him! How many bloody times do they need to print that! Embarassing that she even looks for these stories about herself to comment😳

We all know where this is heading “Kairo has an obsession with cats recently” 🙀
' I wonder where he gets it from'🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lairen will go on stories “ hi I’ve got mice anyone know how to get rid of them ? I’m 31 and cannot for the life of me think !”
duck off 😂 the only reason I have mice is because of my cat bringing me bleeping presents 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.