Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her single mami fans are not going to have much experience with anything of these things. Google it you bleep.
Pool bleeping maintenance. Get to duck

A house that your baby daddy has bought and you will be kicked out when Cairo turns 18

bleeping CCTV. Queen of Sheba, or some ‘girl called Lauren’

High insured removals? Babes, the rancid carpet doesn’t need to be insured, or your bed or your rotten cream leather sofas x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely her single mami fans are not going to have much experience with anything of these things. Google it you bleep.
That made me sick to my stomach for a second.. pool maintenance ya know.

But at the end of the day whether she's in a box room or a huge mansion she will NEVER be happy, she will always be eat up with bitterness.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s so dumb as well, pool maintenance for where Brighton? Essex? Scotland? And what’s she got high value that she’s taking from the squat? They haven’t even got matching set of wine glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She makes me sick

she really is a wrong en …. Imagine getting excited to move into a house that she does NOT won paid for a by a MAN who wants nothing to do with her and her child !

what a beggy witch she is … does she have no shame the woman

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shes put that up to rub salt in the wound for Annie she's a absolute scumbag. How what she has done isn't illegal I don't no literally robbed a family 😪

Reactions: 20
Can’t help herself can she has to brag about the pool ..

it’s not her home it’s Kyle and Annie’s !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s so disgusting is all costs are covered by KW but she will have put that up for a freebie

exactly who the hell can recommend ?
google or ask your other scheming mates
Disgusting tart
#Relatable

Reactions: 23
Shes put that up to rub salt in the wound for Annie she's a absolute scumbag. How what she has done isn't illegal I don't no literally robbed a family 😪
I wonder when Kyle retires which is usually when they are young will he be able to kick her out .
either way she’s disgusting she really is a beggy witch .

Reactions: 19
I wish i wasn't blocked so I could message and call her out on this tit. Does she not realise she's making herself look terrible. Her MAMI friends or followers must see she's not paying for this by her curly Ellie ads and she's completely robbed a family. It's actually mind baffling

Reactions: 20
She’s so dumb as well, pool maintenance for where Brighton? Essex? Scotland? And what’s she got high value that she’s taking from the squat? They haven’t even got matching set of wine glasses.
she’s bleeping cringe. There’s a property SSTC that matches on rightmove in budget and with a pool… within 10 miles of Brighton 👀

Reactions: 16
She’s disgusting honestly . She is sat knowing she hit the jackpot . But no matter how big the house is or the pool she will never be Annie or have Kyle as her husband or a father for her son . She can sit in her huge mansion with kiaro but she will always be lonely and bitter because she’s got nobody not even her own family can stand her .

she knew exactly what she wanted with kyle and it was a baby for money . She’s a disgrace . How she is not ashamed I don’t know . I would be absolutely embarrassed posting that knowing it’s from a man who doesn’t want to see the child we made !! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she’s bleeping cringe. There’s a property SSTC that matches on rightmove in budget and with a pool… within 10 miles of Brighton 👀
Tbh there’s quite a few in Brighton in budget with pools.

Not sure why she’s asking for cctv if she puts so much out there.

I couldn’t dislike her anymore than I currently do

Reactions: 24
“Excited to make our house a home” our? The house you aren’t even paying for, cheeky cow🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honest to god, imagine constantly posting digs and slating the two people who literally pay for everything you own! Kyle and Annie Walker literally OWN HER!!! That’s nothing to brag about, little miss independent… is she duck!

Reactions: 22
Months ago she kept meeting with a lady at Annie and Kyle hometown about property ,I’m convinced she has actually got one near them and that’s why for the last couple months her family have avoided her . Maybe she went ahead with the idea just to stalk the walkers and her family disowned her over it . It all makes sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.