Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to post the pictures here but if you look at Getty images poor Annie looks like she’s having a panic attack

poor girl clearly is upset over this situation and wants her kids private it’s really sad 😞 even Kyle is covering her face with his jumper

Heart breaks for her in them pictures she is devastated 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to post the pictures here but if you look at Getty images poor Annie looks like she’s having a panic attack

poor girl clearly is upset over this situation and wants her kids private it’s really sad 😞 even Kyle is covering her face with his jumper

Heart breaks for her in them pictures she is devastated 😞
surly Getty images need to have aletter sent to them too!

Reactions: 10
surly Getty images need to have aletter sent to them too!
Definitely it’s shocking the girl is clearly having a panic attack . You have to think Annie has always been private she doesn’t want fame , she has been with Kyle since both teens and had three children with him . What happened with lauryn must have broke her but they come out the other side happier than ever .

Clearly lauryn stalks them her behaviour is creepy turning up at places Annie eats when lauryn lives four hours away ..

Making fake fan pages for a man she was never with and having the cheek to post pictures of Annie and her kids proving Lauryn has pictures of Annie and kyles kids on her device ..

trying to get a house near the walkers when she doesn’t live anywhere near the area or know anybody in that area .

turning up at the same place Annie had her birthday party just hours after ..

trying desperately to make her sons hair curly to try clone Annie and kyles youngest son

no wonder she is upset when people post pictures of her kids with a stalker on the loose

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Definitely it’s shocking the girl is clearly having a panic attack . You have to think Annie has always been private she doesn’t want fame , she has been with Kyle since both teens and had three children with him . What happened with lauryn must have broke her but they come out the other side happier than ever .

Clearly lauryn stalks them her behaviour is creepy turning up at places Annie eats when lauryn lives four hours away ..

Making fake fan pages for a man she was never with and having the cheek to post pictures of Annie and her kids proving Lauryn has pictures of Annie and kyles kids on her device ..

trying to get a house near the walkers when she doesn’t live anywhere near the area or know anybody in that area .

turning up at the same place Annie had her birthday party just hours after ..

trying desperately to make her sons hair curly to try clone Annie and kyles youngest son

no wonder she is upset when people post pictures of her kids with a stalker on the loose
I’ve just seen. Poor Annie 😞 it’s so easy to look and be envious of the money but I say to my partner all the time it can also make life really difficult for them. Even if we took beggy out of the equation, as a mum Annie must be absolutely terrified of security threats for their boys. People finding out where they are at what times ect. It sounds mad but there are so many crazy people out there now that have the potential to do anything! (as Annie knows all too well with beggy around). I do think another factor of it though is some of those images the daily mail published their oldest was really upset in, she most be so protective of him being pictured in such a vulnerable way too.

• Heart
She's probs had a few wines and was emosh because England got knocked out then the paps constantly snapping pics with their kids there she's been like 🖕😂... Now she knows how poor Lauryn feels with the A list celebrity Messiah Kyle walker junior 🤣 Lauryn Goodman is a fanny!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what has gone on for her to be so upset? I wouldn’t put it past that stalker to have been there and made herself known

Reactions: 7
It’s a real shame.. she looks a bit drunk and it’s probably sent her over edge. I have been in a similar situation with a psycho and it tries the patience of a saint,

Reactions: 10
Oh I think Loz was out whoring it and touring it last night seen a vid on the other classy LG thread and it's defo her in the background. She's too A-list for them to post... She wouldnt have wanted to take the attention of Kyle in the world cup if she had made it known she was out🤣

Reactions: 12
LG would have not got in the stadium unless she’s a steward and we know she is work shy !!

I think AW was sick of the paps they shouldn’t be showing any of the players kids it’s not on.
Like she said little privacy she can has.
So so sad
I don’t think she wants lairens eyes on her children and rightly so. ( and others)
The woman shows every single day how unstable she is
It’s not fair
I only think goodman hides Kairo to copy Annie also.
She has no mind of her own.

Reactions: 22
She hides kairo because shes believe he's in the same category as RRR LOL that'll be her downfall and why that boy will grow up a fucked up and bitter individual. Poor boy, my heart does go out to him. He never has and will never be protected with a desperate woman of a mother like that.

Listening to podcast the 3 of my kids had jaundice and never was I told to give them extra milk?so she had to breast feed even more, They were under the lamp 🙈

Found out she was pregnant 22 weeks her tummy was flat had a 6pack? 😂😂
Never has she had a good figure EVER!!
My arse her bump was massive to be flat at 5months 🙈

They were friends after the relationship and still on good taking terms and he was at the scans 🙈 they were planing to co parent I wonder if this girl has read the uno what since and knows how much of a liar she is 🙈

She’s banging on about leaving a toxic relationship cz it’s bad for the kids think that’s a dig at Annie and kyles relationship?

Kyle was upset and not knowing for 2 weeks🤨

Could see all the black curly hair at 6cm? duck off!!! I’m not a midwife but no u can’t!!
It’s when baby’s head is crowning 🙈

2 days old and his legs were strong like kyles 😂😂😂 Kyle trains like duck everyday for years to have strong legs 😂😂

Her voice is annoying AF duck!! Such a liar!!
Sorry I know I’m late to the party with this 🙈
I just can’t with this witch how does she get away with these lies her doctor nurser midwife must be sitting listening reading watching and just be like wooooooooooww

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She hides kairo because shes believe he's in the same category as RRR LOL that'll be her downfall and why that boy will grow up a fucked up and bitter individual. Poor boy, my heart does go out to him. He never has and will never be protected with a desperate woman of a mother like that.
I knew that Loz was capable of anything but I certainly didn't expect to come back and discover that she'd created a fan page 🙃 Next she'll start an Annie fan page. Is that what she meant by growing her influencing career?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.