Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt it 😂 why would he want to shag her for Ten years he could have slept with anybody
i don’t believe she has known him 10 years
10 years ago his career in football started out he is from Sheffield she’s from Brighton so not like he knows her from school or local .

she is making it up 😂
Not only that I don’t think she’s hard to shag ?
Don’t think it would take much to get her to drop her pants.
she’s meant to have had bfs in these last 10 years
So unless she means Fuk buddy of ten years x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shocking the papers have got reign and romans faces published again when they are already being stalked by lozza. Clearly the walkers want to protect them from that cretin. They are mini kyles

Annie is gorge but most important looks happy and defo loves the bones off her boys 🦁 🦁 🦁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's clearly one of them people that blags her way into celebrity haunts & leeches all over people who have a sniff of status (eg. her making a beeline to talk to Annie/the Michael Keane photos). She was probably in the same bar as Kyle 10 years ago on the opposite side of the room, then bragging to her friends that they were 'hanging out'.

Reactions: 18
Shocking the papers have got reign and romans faces published again when they are already being stalked by lozza. Clearly the walkers want to protect them from that cretin. They are mini kyles

Annie is gorge but most important looks happy and defo loves the bones off her boys 🦁 🦁 🦁
Have they stopped showing the kids since Cerching came along? Or was this always a thing?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Lairen paying them from giro’s maintenance
Tramps
She ain’t no fukin ex wtf
Such a baggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle got outrun by Mbappe but that wouldn’t have happened if Kiaro walker was playing.

Aside from Lozza, I saw Chloe’s story and I always thought Amelia was with that Leon guy but I saw he’s gonna be a Dad with someone else. Maybe if she’s like her big sister she is interested more now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have they stopped showing the kids since Cerching came along? Or was this always a thing?

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Such a baggy bleep
Always kept them private. Notice the other footballers kids are pixelated. Maybe their so private ppl don’t know it’s their kids.

Reactions: 11
‘Walker. Needs to move quickly’ what like he did when he got Lauryn pregnant? If you know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’ll crawl out her her hole tomorrow, with ‘people are racist to my son’ again.

duck Harry Kane. Hope he gets tit like the 3 boys did in the Euro final

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gutted for England... Really wanted them to do it.. and for miss irrelevant to have a Britney style meltdown when she seen the walkers celebrating without her or her sprog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I love her. Wouldn’t dare get in a scrap with her though, mind you bet if you’re her mate she’ll defend you like its no ones business🤣

957CA768-2D5B-439B-8706-4E94D02DDDF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.