Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AC55

VIP Member
She's whining about the store security guard following her in One Below! What does she expect when she's wandering aimlessly around, picking things up and talking to herself before putting them down again! Then she's getting upset and saying she's not in the f*****g mood today? Not in the mood for what exactly Afsana? Being followed by a security guard doing his job in observing what you're up to? Go home you stupid woman!

Reactions: 27

CrapEars

VIP Member
I’m currently on the bus on my way to work, where I will be the scientist in charge of doing about 500 PCR covid tests. Like I said, they take at least 4 hours just to be tested, let alone the time it takes for them to get to us, be booked into the computer etc, of course we can do rapid testing, those take around an hour once they get to us, and if someone needs an urgent op or something, that’s when the rapid tests are done. she wouldn’t have got one.
she’s dangerous. She could easily have covid & she hasn’t bothered checking. It’s people like her who are spreading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NotAHun

Can I just put my two pence here about why I think she hasn’t posted anything, getting ready, her outfit, even showing her cooking - because it’s Asian. And she’s actually really embarrassed by it all. Changing her name to a more western is the biggest clue about this.
Being asian just doesn’t fit into her social media, mrs hinch narrative.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Nigelsback

Can we just take a moment… it’s stunning 🤢
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, can we just” what does that actually mean?! She sounds a douche!

I hope I don't offend any fellow tattlers but I don't get leggings on boys? It's all she dresses Isa in. It's like his uniform - leggings and a dummy 🤪
My little boy wears leggings but with style! All different designs with oversized t-shirts/jumpers. Not like mr isa who looks like he’s had an accident while being at his girl cousins house and has had to put her clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Laurst

VIP Member
She's whining about the store security guard following her in One Below! What does she expect when she's wandering aimlessly around, picking things up and talking to herself before putting them down again! Then she's getting upset and saying she's not in the f*****g mood today? Not in the mood for what exactly Afsana? Being followed by a security guard doing his job in observing what you're up to? Go home you stupid woman!
This is so frustrating. I have said this in earlier threads. I have family who are security. It is their job to monitor people behaving suspiciously. Walking around picking up spray bottles and talking into your phone and videoing is suspicious behaviour. She's just an idiot, trying to shame people on instagram. It's an invasion of the man's privacy, he's just doing his job, Jessie. So vile.

Reactions: 22

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Glam fairy cleans #6-shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I'm cringing so fucking hard for her. Bragging about her knock off bag and sunglasses. If she can drop that much on herself then why would you not DECORATE YOUR SONS FUCKING BEDROOMS!!! She boils my blood, she's so self centered and narcissistic. I could not imagine buying myself as much as a bag from primark if my children were sleeping in a dead person's bedding

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
97348B3C-C9F2-49AB-91D7-6BF87FE3AFAB.png

So she would have bought a 12 anyway because she likes the “oversize” look
Mate you are a textbook size 12
You’re not fat you have a nice figure
Stop making out like you are a smaller size or even a children’s size
The coat fits
It’s not too big
Get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AC55

VIP Member
Did she just really call her mum “ an old bat”. Having suddenly lost my mum when I was 30 it’s made me so angry!! Vile bitch I would love to see my mum for a days shopping.
She's just awful isn't she? Lost my mam 12 years ago now and I would give anything to have just one more day with her. Xx

20,000 followers but only 68 comments on the post where she's kissing the trophy that the chef won! Hmmm....

Thread suggestion....Glam Fairy here's the award, it's yours for being a total fraud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Pahahahahahahahaha

How’d you get that bag so cheap?
“Bister Village” (I assume she means Bicester)

Then she realises we can easily disprove that lie, so has to follow up with some bullshit implying she knows someone there who can “hook you up” 😉😉

Louis Vuitton doesn’t have outlet stores you fucking fraud!!

Afsana you’re as fake as your bag and sunglasses 🤥🤥🤥🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Walking around B&M picking up endless mugs. Does she not watch the news?

Covid is spreading. Stop touching things you don't intend to buy. No one is interested. The biggest mug is you.

Oh and your name is not Jessie, you need to look for the letter A.
WTF is going on with the mugs? And with the stuck out finger? Will it not bend now after it had to get sewn back on from the near severing opening a bag of chips??? 🙄
Does she honestly, truly believe this is the content people want to see? Picking up every fucking mug in B&M and wittering ‘oh it’s stunning. Oh I laaavve it’ she’s like a stuck record. She needs some new descriptive words in her vocabulary.

I take it that as they were shopping for things for his room we are gearing up for the grand reveal! Grey, white and possibly a touch of black are we thinking? Poor sod will end up with another Poundland Hinch bedroom 😩

Also Asfana, when you get a break in your busy, busy life can we please have updates on the following…
1. The ‘massive’ primark haul you promised us around 3-4 weeks ago. We are on pins waiting to see what drab sales stuff you bought this time.
2. The Hinch bedroom 2.0 that’s supposedly for your son but will just be another grey and white shrine to tour messiah.
3. The special announcement all your customer got to hear at ‘YOUR’ restaurant. Don’t make us wait any longer please!
4. Where and when are you off on your hols??
GO GET THE PASSPORTS!

If you could address these in the next couple of days we’ll all be very grateful. WE MOVE!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I really feel for the guy who won the chef of the year award. This is the picture on the restaurants Insta. I'll say it again. JESSIE HUN, YOU DIDN'T WIN IT. So stop fucking posing with the award and let the fella have his limelight and enjoy celebrating what is rightly HIS. It has his name on ffs, you selfish turd.

Screenshot_20211111-011012_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Big congratulations to our favourite Makdad and Mr Grim. 🥳🥳
Why is the Boss not up there collecting the award for ‘her’ restaurant? 🤣🤣
8D6FB9A9-8A78-4F34-8388-D1BF49E19608.jpeg

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
More fool her spending £154 on chocolate, if she actually did. She is coming across as very braggy and that's not an attractive quality
Her sons get to share a rubbish birthday cake and she spends that on chocolate? Doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Runforestrun

VIP Member
New thread folks. I went with my thread suggestion as it had most likes, plus it makes me feel like a #ladyboss 😂

quick recap -
Jessie still isn’t glam, definitely isn’t a fairy and still doesn’t clean.

She was called out in the last thread for threatening to throat punch her unsuspecting husband.
money of our tattlers visited one of the restaurants and spoke to Makdad (secret tattler) who confirmed what we already knew, that she doesn’t own any of the restaurants and Makdad and her husband were aware of her insta claims.
The following week she acted all anxious and meek. Blamed tattle for this ,but not directly cos she wouldn’t want her 20k ‘followers’ to find out the truth.
Suddenly she bounced back full of herself again. The reason for this? A new insta page had set itself up to out tattlers and wanted us to apologise for ‘trolling’. This group had special tech and magical powers to find us and even managed to recruit counter terrorism experts, the FBI, the CIA and I did hear James Bond himself volunteered his time to protect the InstaHuns.
Alas, this was all proven to be bullshit 🙄 and the saviour of the instahuns deleted their account.
Still no bedroom reveal in a tap to tidy style of her Queen SS.
She kept up the woe is me narrative by nearly severing her finger opening a bag of frozen chips. This resulted in allegedly fainting twice, severe loss of blood and 3 stitches. The following days showed her sporting a large plaster. The fake love for her husband featured on a pic of him putting a new plaster on her hurty finger.
Jessie/Afsana is still on a high though, and got all dolled up (but no hair wash unfortunately) to spend the night eyefucking herself spinning around with a mocktail to the worst singer in the world.
keep it going ladies…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19