Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the prices on her grid post!! Also, Hinch has commented, so Grim has pinned her comment 🤮

Why is she super nervous and bricking it? They will either win or won’t, what is there to be ‘bricking it’ about?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Christ Hinch must be desperate if she is complimenting GrimFanny for wearing her tit jumpsuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she think she's a fashion icon now? 😂 "the glam wrap". The lady at primark definitely didn't say that to you, Jessie. She is so passive aggressive. She was "against the clock", probably because her husband was due home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think she's a fashion icon now? 😂 "the glam wrap". The lady at primark definitely didn't say that to you, Jessie. She is so passive aggressive. She was "against the clock", probably because her husband was due home.
All her stories were odd and a bit manic yesterday. Showing the kids cuddling and messing with her hair. It was all very weird. Also, why on earth would a primark employee call that a glam wrap? It’s clearly a coat. One that fits her size 12 body perfectly well!!

Reactions: 14
97348B3C-C9F2-49AB-91D7-6BF87FE3AFAB.png

So she would have bought a 12 anyway because she likes the “oversize” look
Mate you are a textbook size 12
You’re not fat you have a nice figure
Stop making out like you are a smaller size or even a children’s size
The coat fits
It’s not too big
Get over it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 851596
So she would have bought a 12 anyway because she likes the “oversize” look
Mate you are a textbook size 12
You’re not fat you have a nice figure
Stop making out like you are a smaller size or even a children’s size
The coat fits
It’s not too big
Get over it
It looks like a dressing gown 🙄

She's only off the gram today as her husband is home 🤣
If she’s got a ticket to the award show she won’t be able to resist posting something to make it look like she’s a VIP 🤣🤣🤣
If she’s not going she will be all mysterious and make it look like she’s going then we won’t see any posts🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like a dressing gown 🙄

If she’s got a ticket to the award show she won’t be able to resist posting something to make it look like she’s a VIP 🤣🤣🤣
If she’s not going she will be all mysterious and make it look like she’s going then we won’t see any posts🤣🤣
Tenner bet she will sell it on eBay or Facebook marketplace if it is really sold out in Primark
Or return it

• Haha
My guess is that she wears that red dress she got for £7...that she bought yesterday not before she went to makdads holiday home.
And that my friends is why she went for red nails.

Reactions: 9
My guess is that she wears that red dress she got for £7...that she bought yesterday not before she went to makdads holiday home.
And that my friends is why she went for red nails.
I doubt she will be going, it’ll be the fellas I’d say. She will pretend she’s there though. Otherwise, why wouldn’t she be all over telling her followers what it is? Surely if your chef is up for a prestigious award you’d shout it from the rooftops with pride? But it’s the same that she never names the restaurants, only ever 1,2,3 or 4. It’s all very odd.
unless she posts pics of her there I don’t believe she is going. Hence why she’s off gram all day.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She did go to an awards ceremony last year where her brother (the chef) won an award if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 6
These award ceremonies are a con.

You pay to enter, and the winners are usually the people who bought the most tickets or paid the most to attend the event (they’re not going for free!!).

There are no judges and nobody from the organisation will have ever set foot in their restaurant. They might as well draw the winners name out of a hat.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not like mr isa who looks like he’s had an accident while being at his girl cousins house and has had to put her clothes on.
That lads leggings look like they have been spray painted on! Surely they are too small for him? For all the time and money she spends in Primark, she could at least spend a couple of quid and buy him some in his size? She is so selfish.
FFFDB430-AE0D-42B2-8F7D-BD8F8122F644.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely she should wear a grinch or ss outfit and tag them tonight at the awards….isn’t that wat friends do promote each other. Let’s wait and see wat “super cute” outfit bosslady pours herself into later ( hair will be greasy thou)

• Haha
So much for her day off the gram. What a melt she is. (Although I do wish SS would stop she's just as bleeping annoying).
There is duck all precious about that kid. That’s all I’m saying on the matter 😂 #solomongenesarestrong

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 I could post a picture of my glammed up hand on a bag and say I was at the oscars 🙄 we want to see all the glitz Grim!!!!Makdad won’t let us down I’m sure 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the hell can it take 2 hours to get a car washed?? And if you were prepping for a big night why would you fanny about with it anyway? Short hairs pushing her confidence? She’s had it cut for months, why is she acting like it’s new?? 🤯
Bet she’s took that pic in her bedroom and is back downstairs eating her dinner off her baby plate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.