Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, it’s all there for her on a plate. So much content, cleaning, renovating, cooking. But as you say, she’s rather Fanny about in shops buying tat or cheap dull clothes. There’s been no kids bedroom reveal and the ‘party shed’ has all gone quiet too, that surely must be finished by now??
She’s so confusing. I suppose to do the things we’ve suggested takes effort and work when really Grim is just very lazy and boring.
The party shed is going to be a wonderfuly winter season decorated fun palace.
it’s going to be all candles and throws and bits of greenery. All decked out in wonderful lights. These amazing transformations take time. We need to be patient 🤣🤣🤣
She will be wearing her cream glam coat, neck brace and woman boots very soon. Ushering is through the door with her crooked finger. 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The party shed is going to be a wonderfuly winter season decorated fun palace.
it’s going to be all candles and throws and bits of greenery. All decked out in wonderful lights. These amazing transformations take time. We need to be patient 🤣🤣🤣
She will be wearing her cream glam coat, neck brace and woman boots very soon. Ushering is through the door with her crooked finger. 😳🤣
I mean, if winter isn’t the ideal time to get an outdoor party shed when is?? 😂🥶😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had loads of work to do this morning, but all she’s done is make the bed?
I guess those primark bedding sets went back last week? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I have no words for her sons room. Grey grey and more grey. 🥱 where is his personality? I can’t believe he has chosen any of that himself. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh hi Jessie! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That wallpaper and a grey crushed velvet headboard?? For a teenage boys room? bleeping hell, it’s like it been filmed in black and white! She really has no style at all 🙈

I have no words for her sons room. Grey grey and more grey. 🥱 where is his personality? I can’t believe he has chosen any of that himself. Poor kid.
It’s soul sucking isn’t it? That tiny radiator they’ve had fitted too, far too small for that room. It’s pathetic how she has decorated that for her Son.

Attachments

• Haha
Oh hi Jessie! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
That wallpaper and a grey crushed velvet headboard?? For a teenage boys room? bleeping hell, it’s like it been filmed in black and white! She really has no style at all 🙈

It’s soul sucking isn’t it? That tiny radiator they’ve had fitted too, far too small for that room. It’s pathetic how she has decorated that for her Son.
The reason she said the radiator was smaller was to save space, but if you'd extended the radiator across that wall you'd be using space that is dead anyway, but warming up the room?

Reactions: 10
The reason she said the radiator was smaller was to save space, but if you'd extended the radiator across that wall you'd be using space that is dead anyway, but warming up the room?
Exactly, there’s nothing there so why wouldn’t you fit a proper sized radiator? That little one was probably the cheapest!

It’s such a tit room for a teenage boy. It’s cold, clinical and soulless. It’s just a matching room for hers. Has she not got the memo that grey is out now?

Why is it like a mini version of her “Mrs hinch room if you got it off wish” room. Poor boy! And she’s been so busy with “work” but being a delivery driver is hard work I guess…no rest for them Uber eats people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone posted above ‘soul sucking’ what a good description right there.
i bet he won’t be bringing his mates round to see his crushed velvet headboard 🤣
Poor lad. What a self centred poor excuse for a mother is she.
I actually think it might be where she sleeps🤔

Reactions: 13
No way did her son choose that bedroom! It's virtually a carbon copy of her bedroom! I can't imagine he's happy with that throw tucked in his bed either and I would put money on her going in the every day to make that bed to her standard. He's a teenage boy and surely he would have preferred some colour? Some posters? Anything other than that soulless tripe! Oh and that printer could be put downstairs surely?

No way did her son choose that bedroom! It's virtually a carbon copy of her bedroom! I can't imagine he's happy with that throw tucked in his bed either and I would put money on her going in the every day to make that bed to her standard. He's a teenage boy and surely he would have preferred some colour? Some posters? Anything other than that soulless tripe! Oh and that printer could be put downstairs surely?
I can’t believe it’s took them months to do that room and that’s as good as it got? Tiny radiator, dull drab decor, big stain on the ceiling, an instahun crystal light and random tit piled into some built in shelves. To not have even finished it it bloody tragic. Although she creams her pants over her room daily but look at the unfinished windowsill.
Everything’s just done so cheaply, shoddily and dreary. Poor wee sod.

Grey and dull like grim fanny herself and that wallpapering is atrocious full of bubbles and not matched up but I wouldn't expect anymore from this greasy haired skank.

Reactions: 14
The wallpaper just does not go with the room AT ALL. And a crushed velvet headboard that apparently he had before 🤔 The radiator is so small and so close to the bed, it just looks silly. A bigger radiator would have looked better and filled up the space. The window sills are yellow! She thinks she’s Mrs Hinch when she goes round describing everything… WE DON’T CARE! And neither do you Grim by the looks of it. You haven’t done this for your son at all, it’s another room to video your crappy click transitions when making your bed. Poor boy.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Glam fairy cleans #6-shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where is her son's personality in that room? That is not a teenage boys bedroom. Where are his belongings? I have a teenage boy and he would not appreciate that room.

Reactions: 12
Sometimes I feel sorry for her husband, being married to such a horrible person. But after seeing her teenage sons bedroom I just think he needs to grow a set of balls. He's the man of the house, a house with 3 boys - why not stand up for your boys and let them pick what they want for their rooms? Why let your crazy, hinch obsessed, hun of a wife, decorate his room like this? And as for that radiator, the poor fella is going to be freezing in the winter, obviously it was the cheapest one available 😔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.