Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this greasy haired grabby handed bleep is buying everything she is touching ...we are still very much in a pandemic Jessie ...please wash your hair for us

Reactions: 12
I hope I don't offend any fellow tattlers but I don't get leggings on boys? It's all she dresses Isa in. It's like his uniform - leggings and a dummy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we just take a moment… it’s stunning 🤢
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, can we just” what does that actually mean?! She sounds a douche!

I hope I don't offend any fellow tattlers but I don't get leggings on boys? It's all she dresses Isa in. It's like his uniform - leggings and a dummy 🤪
My little boy wears leggings but with style! All different designs with oversized t-shirts/jumpers. Not like mr isa who looks like he’s had an accident while being at his girl cousins house and has had to put her clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was that ranting all about? "We're over red and gold" what colours constitute Christmas in your house then Afsana? Let me guess.....grey! Dull, washed out, soulless grey! and who exactly do you think you are? Can they not see my vision? It's a discount shop serving thousands of people every week! You're really not that important or special!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="Nigelsback, post:

My little boy wears leggings but with style! All different designs with oversized t-shirts/jumpers. Not like mr isa who looks like he’s had an accident while being at his girl cousins house and has had to put her clothes on.
[/QUOTE]

Ha this is it exactly, I didn't mean that leggings weren't for boys but you've hit the nail on the head for what he looks like! But I suppose what else would we expect? She's the most unglam fairy ever, zero style 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I never seen her put up christmas decs before and I can't imagine she took the kids to the range. Eldest babysitting again I'm sure. And what kind of person especially a woman would have a full blown swearing rant so aggressive to their phone in the middle of a shop? What an absolute shame it is for him.

Reactions: 15
Watched her Primark haul this morning and tried counting up how much she spent. Got to around £120 before I lost count and interest. Primark just isn’t that cheap anymore ?! I don’t shop there anyway as my local shop is enormous and it’s always a fuxking nightmare, too busy to try anything on or return and too overstuffed with stock. £20 for a pair of plastic boots - great.

Reactions: 13
I never seen her put up christmas decs before and I can't imagine she took the kids to the range. Eldest babysitting again I'm sure. And what kind of person especially a woman would have a full blown swearing rant so aggressive to their phone in the middle of a shop? What an absolute shame it is for him.
Was she ranting about the shop stock or her husband? I thought husband? It’s baffling to me that she has a ‘vision’ for Xmas decs when her house looks like it does. It’s rather like polishing a turd is it not?
Can we please see your Sons grey soulless bedroom now Jessie? Thankyouverymuch

Reactions: 12
Forgive my ignorance but I have followed her for a few years (for my sins) and I’m sure she has said in the past that they don’t celebrate Christmas???

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how cutttte everything is..omg love that…
Her bleeping voice!!! Primark prices have gone up and the quality is the same. I shop there but it has gone expensive for wat it is. Them boots…2 months I give them and they will split.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon if she does put up xmas decorations it’s gonna be for the gram and content for her bots not because she celebrates it

Was she ranting about the shop stock or her husband? I thought husband? It’s baffling to me that she has a ‘vision’ for Xmas decs when her house looks like it does. It’s rather like polishing a turd is it not?
Can we please see your Sons grey soulless bedroom now Jessie? Thankyouverymuch
Her poor poor husband i believe

Reactions: 8
Her poor poor husband i believe
Yeah I thought Husband too.
What on earth is she uploading today? One kid jumping around and another sitting on her knee talking to her while she pulls faces? I don’t get it?

Don’t make that poor boy touch tour filthy, greasy hair FFS! 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have never seen her decorate her house for Christmas before. She could be buying decs for the restaurants tho.

All the silver/grey/mirrored crap she has bought over the last year or two and hid away in the loft at her old flat ready for when they get the house…..where is it? She hasn’t used any of it in the new place. And she keeps buying duplicates of stuff she’s previously bought.

Reactions: 9
Filming her middle child while he cuddles her then tells him to carry on because he is about to see whats shes doing....yes his face said it all when he looked around. I have never known anyone be such a narcissist in my life than what she is. I only watch because I'm waiting for her to get caught out properly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an absolute liar! The Primark stuff are a recent purchase. They are in they’re new bags. She’s forgotten that she showed a glimpse of the other bags and they were in the old Primark bags not these ones. What the flips wrong with her? She’s trying so hard to be in with the crowd. She has to make sure the follower numbers match up to her content. I bet you majority of her viewers are tattlers. Most of her followers have been bought.
I’ve not even watched the rest of her stories. So sick of her lies.

Edited to add:

I’ve just watch more of her stories. Christmas decor shopping? Ok then.

“no stop it. Just. Stop it now”

Her stories are so cringe! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.