Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has said before that they rent the flat out to betrayal boy and girl but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

That ‘rant’ about cleaning the bedroom mirror she was so trying to sound like Hinch. She’s such a cringebag it’s embarrassing.
Yes! That’s who she said. Wonder if there will be a rant on later about them and the state of the flat?
Took her son for a day out, to B&M ffs

Reactions: 9
feelings sorry for them
kids… why why why ? bnm out of tall the places she chooses bnm.. with her older son! how thick and dumb is she…. stupid grease head bleep!

Reactions: 10
Walking around B&M picking up endless mugs. Does she not watch the news?

Covid is spreading. Stop touching things you don't intend to buy. No one is interested. The biggest mug is you.

Oh and your name is not Jessie, you need to look for the letter A.

Reactions: 15
Walking around B&M picking up endless mugs. Does she not watch the news?

Covid is spreading. Stop touching things you don't intend to buy. No one is interested. The biggest mug is you.

Oh and your name is not Jessie, you need to look for the letter A.
WTF is going on with the mugs? And with the stuck out finger? Will it not bend now after it had to get sewn back on from the near severing opening a bag of chips??? 🙄
Does she honestly, truly believe this is the content people want to see? Picking up every bleeping mug in B&M and wittering ‘oh it’s stunning. Oh I laaavve it’ she’s like a stuck record. She needs some new descriptive words in her vocabulary.

I take it that as they were shopping for things for his room we are gearing up for the grand reveal! Grey, white and possibly a touch of black are we thinking? Poor sod will end up with another Poundland Hinch bedroom 😩

Also Asfana, when you get a break in your busy, busy life can we please have updates on the following…
1. The ‘massive’ primark haul you promised us around 3-4 weeks ago. We are on pins waiting to see what drab sales stuff you bought this time.
2. The Hinch bedroom 2.0 that’s supposedly for your son but will just be another grey and white shrine to tour messiah.
3. The special announcement all your customer got to hear at ‘YOUR’ restaurant. Don’t make us wait any longer please!
4. Where and when are you off on your hols??
GO GET THE PASSPORTS!

If you could address these in the next couple of days we’ll all be very grateful. WE MOVE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she call herself Jessie??
No idea. Suppose it’s to appear more ‘western’. Although on her husbands fb his name is different to the one he uses which is Jamil.
But I suspect hers is to seem more modern tbh.

Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed with all the Christmas stuff? Surely as a Muslim she doesn't celebrate Christmas?! Or is it just to keep up with all the other huns on "the gram"? I don't get things in B&M being classed as "stunning"? I just don't understand the obsession with all these tat shops? I've never went in there to buy any home things, it's just nasty and cheap looking. Such a shame for her kids that she wastes so much money in these places that they don't even have a bed to sleep in. Just an old woman's mattress in the floor. But dont worry Afsana, as long as you have your room done and the new garden room sorted, who cares about them?! Eh?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she obsessed with all the Christmas stuff? Surely as a Muslim she doesn't celebrate Christmas?! Or is it just to keep up with all the other huns on "the gram"? I don't get things in B&M being classed as "stunning"? I just don't understand the obsession with all these tat shops? I've never went in there to buy any home things, it's just nasty and cheap looking. Such a shame for her kids that she wastes so much money in these places that they don't even have a bed to sleep in. Just an old woman's mattress in the floor. But dont worry Afsana, as long as you have your room done and the new garden room sorted, who cares about them?! Eh?!
Shes an utter embarrassment. I hope she reads here. Didn't have time this morning to get stuff for her very patient son as she's playing landlord from hell. Next thing shes in shitsville, Missouri boring everybody to death and spreading her germs. duck off you pathetic, nasty, stupid women.

I know Muslim friends and neighbours who celebrate Christmas or the festive season in general. But I agree that her obsession with these shops is odd. The walking around shops filming herself touching things she has no intention of buying during a global pandemic is infuriating!

I know Muslim friends and neighbours who celebrate Christmas or the festive season in general. But I agree that her obsession with these shops is odd. The walking around shops filming herself touching things she has no intention of buying during a global pandemic is infuriating!
She’s as my Muslim friends say a “fair weather Muslim”. She follows it when it suits her and she picks and chooses which bits she likes. The way she carries on is so disrespectful

Reactions: 9
They were congratulated on becoming home owners when they got the house...look on her husbands fb page at the post of the new house. Is she subletting her council flat? Or is she lying about yet another thing. She said betrayal boy and girl were living there after she moved out.

On what planet are these absolutely gorgeous?! And she paid £70 for them!! She honestly has thee worst taste - in clothes, shoes, decor, everything!
I thought that also. I expect they will get taken back anyway 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.