Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread folks. I went with my thread suggestion as it had most likes, plus it makes me feel like a #ladyboss 😂

quick recap -
Jessie still isn’t glam, definitely isn’t a fairy and still doesn’t clean.

She was called out in the last thread for threatening to throat punch her unsuspecting husband.
money of our tattlers visited one of the restaurants and spoke to Makdad (secret tattler) who confirmed what we already knew, that she doesn’t own any of the restaurants and Makdad and her husband were aware of her insta claims.
The following week she acted all anxious and meek. Blamed tattle for this ,but not directly cos she wouldn’t want her 20k ‘followers’ to find out the truth.
Suddenly she bounced back full of herself again. The reason for this? A new insta page had set itself up to out tattlers and wanted us to apologise for ‘trolling’. This group had special tech and magical powers to find us and even managed to recruit counter terrorism experts, the FBI, the CIA and I did hear James Bond himself volunteered his time to protect the InstaHuns.
Alas, this was all proven to be bullshit 🙄 and the saviour of the instahuns deleted their account.
Still no bedroom reveal in a tap to tidy style of her Queen SS.
She kept up the woe is me narrative by nearly severing her finger opening a bag of frozen chips. This resulted in allegedly fainting twice, severe loss of blood and 3 stitches. The following days showed her sporting a large plaster. The fake love for her husband featured on a pic of him putting a new plaster on her hurty finger.
Jessie/Afsana is still on a high though, and got all dolled up (but no hair wash unfortunately) to spend the night eyefucking herself spinning around with a mocktail to the worst singer in the world.
keep it going ladies…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
But apprantley that Andy guy is gonna out Helen our fantastic moderator on Friday !
So he was the bloke who’s insta that page were re posting? Imagine falling for all bollocks. Grim really, really thought all her birthdays had come at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is Andy, what's he outing, and how do you know this?

She's actually decorated her bedroom before she's decorated her kids rooms? What a hunT.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had 3 rooms re-decorated in the last 10 days by a professional decorator, why’s it taken months for them to do one bedroom and it’s still not finished?

We’ve always started with kids bedrooms first, then the living room so we have somewhere nice to sit as a family, then our bedroom.

At this rate her house will be finished in 2026.

I’ve had 3 rooms re-decorated in the last 10 days by a professional decorator, why’s it taken months for them to do one bedroom and it’s still not finished?

We’ve always started with kids bedrooms first, then the living room so we have somewhere nice to sit as a family, then our bedroom.

At this rate her house will be finished in 2026.
The time she has finished that tit hole it’ll be time to start again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she needs shampoo … that grease is about to drip any sec
It’s so lank, greasy and stringy. Fine hair like that needs to be kept super clean to look nice. Hers never will. When it was long she could put it up out the way but at this length it’s just stuck behind her ear, literally 🤮

Reactions: 7
It’s so lank, greasy and stringy. Fine hair like that needs to be kept super clean to look nice. Hers never will. When it was long she could put it up out the way but at this length it’s just stuck behind her ear, literally 🤮
She has time for endless cups of tea and filming herself walking around shops, you'd think that given she calls herself "glam" that she'd take the time to style her hair. I had my hair cut short a few months ago and instantly regretted it because it takes maintenance and styling. That said, I do still maintain and style it!

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she says the word “UMM” a lot… now I won’t be able to not notice her saying it.

I have two questions,
if she gets gifted shampoo will she use it?
Also if we say the name of her restaurants on here… will that mean they come up on a google search for them? 😇

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed she says the word “UMM” a lot… now I won’t be able to not notice her saying it.

I have two questions,
if she gets gifted shampoo will she use it?
Also if we say the name of her restaurants on here… will that mean they come up on a google search for them? 😇
I know three of them but not either number one or two I think.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed she has dropped again to 20.4K followers.....🤔

As she does read here, why oh why does she NOT WASH HER HAIR ...or at least spray some dry shampoo (99p in HB love)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last night when she said "chill out Karen it's hot milk". He's 3, he can have tea, it's more harmful that you're still giving the poor kid a dummy!

Last night when she said "chill out Karen it's hot milk". He's 3, he can have tea, it's more harmful that you're still giving the poor kid a dummy!
His teeth are fucked. She needs to remove the dummy’s

Reactions: 4
I'm amazed there's not a tea tray full of tat on the end of the bed! She's virtually copied Mrs Hinch hasn't she? Soulless grey and white and a tiny bit of colour from the tatty fake flowers! No imagination whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.