Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not fat shaming here, but I can’t see her fitting into an age 13-14. Most teenage girls don’t have hips yet. Also I’m assuming she doesn’t do the jacket up, is that another teen item?.
Oh, and by the way, it’s November that’s why it’s cold. Fancy saying “what’s going on with the weather” Plus you’ve just come back from Makdad’s Swiss chalet, I’m sure it was colder there 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not fat shaming here, but I can’t see her fitting into an age 13-14. Most teenage girls don’t have hips yet. Also I’m assuming she doesn’t do the jacket up, is that another teen item?.
Oh, and by the way, it’s November that’s why it’s cold. Fancy saying “what’s going on with the weather” Plus you’ve just come back from Makdad’s Swiss chalet, I’m sure it was colder there 🙄
it’s stupid, she had a 13-14 dress, a 14-15 cardi, men’s M long sleeve tops and hoody???
Oh and you know all the vague references she keeps making about wishing she still had long hair and something special and getting her nails done? It’ll likely be for this tomorrow…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Filming her middle child while he cuddles her then tells him to carry on because he is about to see whats shes doing....yes his face said it all when he looked around. I have never known anyone be such a narcissist in my life than what she is. I only watch because I'm waiting for her to get caught out properly
He wasn’t cuddling into her, he was just stuck to her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that coat is a size 12 then she is in no way fitting into age 13-14 dresses! Says she likes it oversized? I’d say it fit her perfectly well tbh. The snood looked like a medical neck brace but WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not really as she takes it back for a refund...all for the gram and keeping up with her best bubs ma luvlee
Most likely why the security guard follows her because she's known for buying so much stuff then returning it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she sticks to her word today and not on the gram, I’ll not wash my hair for 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes off the gram today…let’s see
I’m sure Makdad will keep us up to speed on how it all goes 🤔☺🤣

it’s stupid, she had a 13-14 dress, a 14-15 cardi, men’s M long sleeve tops and hoody???
Oh and you know all the vague references she keeps making about wishing she still had long hair and something special and getting her nails done? It’ll likely be for this tomorrow…
I love recognition of great work etc etc and think it’s fabulous that a chef is recognised and celebrated for their dishes. What I am finding hard to do is work out why am potential award winning chef is working in a diner which does cheap meal deals with cheap entertainment thrown in. It’s not exactly high end is it? I’m sure the food is lovely - is it just a curry house award ceremony?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
the carry on of her with the "glam" coat absolute halfwit. But I suppose at least she had something glam about her for a few minutes before she put it back in the bag to return.
I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.