Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see you are using a new filter on your face! Finally! Thanks for listening to me bubs, feel special
This is the same woman who claimed yesterday she loved her skin, it’s never been better so didn’t need a filter! Back to one less than 24 hours later. However, this one is an improvement on that other one.

Reactions: 10
This is the same woman who claimed yesterday she loved her skin, it’s never been better so didn’t need a filter! Back to one less than 24 hours later. However, this one is an improvement on that other one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't keep up with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tip for ya Grim Fanny: they sell paint in B&M. Seeing as you are always there, next time you go, buy some and paint that dreadful window ledge.
Imagine decorating and not even painting the basics. 🙄

Screenshot_20211104-191048_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tip for ya Grim Fanny: they sell paint in B&M. Seeing as you are always there, next time you go, buy some and paint that dreadful window ledge.
Imagine decorating and not even painting the basics. 🙄

View attachment 847055
Looks like 2 different window sills have been stuck together, there's a line down the middle and each side looks a different size?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She eats so much crap but must be in small portions which makes me wonder if she's followed her idol and had bariatric surgery? She lost the weight quickly for the food and Redbull she consumes.

Reactions: 7
She eats so much crap but must be in small portions which makes me wonder if she's followed her idol and had bariatric surgery? She lost the weight quickly for the food and Redbull she consumes.
I thought the same. I lost two stone in three months over ten years ago. I was barely eating anything and was on my feet five nights a week at my waitressing job. She eats a lot and late at night. Id be huge.

Reactions: 6
The little boy is at nursery now, take his dummy out! His poor teeth!

Reactions: 10
She's whining about the store security guard following her in One Below! What does she expect when she's wandering aimlessly around, picking things up and talking to herself before putting them down again! Then she's getting upset and saying she's not in the f*****g mood today? Not in the mood for what exactly Afsana? Being followed by a security guard doing his job in observing what you're up to? Go home you stupid woman!

Reactions: 27
She's whining about the store security guard following her in One Below! What does she expect when she's wandering aimlessly around, picking things up and talking to herself before putting them down again! Then she's getting upset and saying she's not in the f*****g mood today? Not in the mood for what exactly Afsana? Being followed by a security guard doing his job in observing what you're up to? Go home you stupid woman!
This is so frustrating. I have said this in earlier threads. I have family who are security. It is their job to monitor people behaving suspiciously. Walking around picking up spray bottles and talking into your phone and videoing is suspicious behaviour. She's just an idiot, trying to shame people on instagram. It's an invasion of the man's privacy, he's just doing his job, Jessie. So vile.

Reactions: 22
This is so frustrating. I have said this in earlier threads. I have family who are security. It is their job to monitor people behaving suspiciously. Walking around picking up spray bottles and talking into your phone and videoing is suspicious behaviour. She's just an idiot, trying to shame people on instagram. It's an invasion of the man's privacy, he's just doing his job, Jessie. So vile.
I remember once being approached a few years ago in TKMaxx because I was taking a photo of a Chloé handbag they had for sale to send to a friend. Now at the time social media didn't involve masses of instant social media uploads so I imagine things are relaxing slightly now, but I think back then, especially with something costing near £1K even at TK Maxx price, it was assumed if you were photographing or videoing there is every chance you were basically 'casing the joint', especially if you are unknown and mumbling into a phone/saying nothing. Wandering aimlessly round and filming it all probably does have people wonder if you are stealing or if it looks like you are creating some sort of floor plan, especially if you go on to buy nothing or very little. Wants to play the victim, but really you are making yourself look questionable. Speak loud and make it obvious what you are doing, actually spend money on decent stuff you aren't later going to return, or better yet, if you think you are something special, get permission so that no one is left wondering what you are up to.

Reactions: 12
Those stories were so manic. Even the haul at the end, so rushed and really odd? Somethings rattled her today, and I don’t think it’s just the security guard?
Still no ‘massive primark haul’ reveal.
Still no bedroom reveal.
Still no more mentioned about why she wished her hair was still long.

Those stories were so manic. Even the haul at the end, so rushed and really odd? Somethings rattled her today, and I don’t think it’s just the security guard?
Still no ‘massive primark haul’ reveal.
Still no bedroom reveal.
Still no more mentioned about why she wished her hair was still long.
Still no bending on the finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The audacity to be happy being given loads of free stuff when the store opened yet exploits their staff. We need to be coming down on her with these companies as it's not right. Who is local to her on here that could pop in to the store to show them and the security guard?

Still no bending on the finger.
She was till she must remember that it’s ‘damaged’ then sticks it straight out! 😂

The audacity to be happy being given loads of free stuff when the store opened yet exploits their staff. We need to be coming down on her with these companies as it's not right. Who is local to her on here that could pop in to the store to show them and the security guard?
Not gonna lie if I lived anywhere near I’d be in those restaurants!! Not on a tribute night though 🙈 although it would be good to have a good nosy at what she does all night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go, the massive haul of shite! 😂

Please make it make sense…

She lives in a house that’s almost entirely full of old dead person decor, carpets and furniture, bar one bedroom, her own obvs. And she’s out there buying cushion covers for a loft room that hasn’t even been started yet???!!!! WTF? It’s taken months so far to decorate her sons room never mind a bleeping loft conversion!

She’s buying age 13-14 dresses, age 14-15 tops and size M men’s tops??? How??? Why???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.