Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nigelsback

She’s going to cause an uproar at the awards when her meal isn’t served in a animal face bamboo plate

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Sometimes I feel sorry for her husband, being married to such a horrible person. But after seeing her teenage sons bedroom I just think he needs to grow a set of balls. He's the man of the house, a house with 3 boys - why not stand up for your boys and let them pick what they want for their rooms? Why let your crazy, hinch obsessed, hun of a wife, decorate his room like this? And as for that radiator, the poor fella is going to be freezing in the winter, obviously it was the cheapest one available 😔

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Things we are still waiting to see from Grim…
1. The ‘massive’ primark haul.
2. The two pieces of ‘happy post’.
3. The sons bedroom reveal.

And most important of all ‘go get the passports’!! 😂

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Oh god I just came on this thread as I’ve cringed so hard it made me feel ill! She looks bloody awful, cheap, the jacket looks plastic and the fake bag I just can’t stand it, the shades look shite and then she pretends it’s all real! Jesus can she actually SEE HERSELF? Absolutely dreadful! If you want an LV just buy an LV! How can anyone stand there in their plastic jacket and fake bag and tag the brands oh my goodness the AUDACITY

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
PCR tests take longer than an hour and a half to come back. The tests themselves take 4 hours on the analyser unless it’s a rapid test for imminent surgery. And then there’s the transportation time to the lab etc. She hasn’t had a PCR test done. Doubt she’s had anything at all. She just said it to shut people up

Attachments

no flouncing

VIP Member
Just caught up with this mornings amateur dramatics. Why on earth was she screaming like that in the car 😂 it was the most fake reaction since Gillian Mckeith fainted on live telly.

• Haha

HeroToZero

Her kids are sick/ill quite a lot I’ve noticed. I think she wasn’t invited to whatever this thing is in London and is using the boy being sick as her cover. Also.. can we just note how her best bubs get a grid post for her birthday but her own two sons who have a birthday on the same day which is pretty unique in itself.. haven’t earned a grid post!! Speaks volumes love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
That’s a lot of shit to take back to Primark. We all know it’s being returned, we never see her wearing any of this stuff that she “buys”. There will be no demo of the Iconic make up either, we know that’s gone back too.

Today in Afsana’s fantasy world of things that have never happened - literally nobody has ever messaged you telling you that you’re skeletal 😂 because you’re really really not. So stop trying to pretend you fit into kids clothes.

Attachments

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
I really feel for the guy who won the chef of the year award. This is the picture on the restaurants Insta. I'll say it again. JESSIE HUN, YOU DIDN'T WIN IT. So stop fucking posing with the award and let the fella have his limelight and enjoy celebrating what is rightly HIS. It has his name on ffs, you selfish turd.

View attachment 858749
Her finger appears to be better at least.

• Haha

Notatall

As did many others win chef of their reigion awards. Kudos to them all I believe they work really hard. Why don't you put up a pic of your chef and give him the praise he deserves..the only thing is capable of dishing up is a plate full of lies lies and more lies

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I'm amazed there's not a tea tray full of tat on the end of the bed! She's virtually copied Mrs Hinch hasn't she? Soulless grey and white and a tiny bit of colour from the tatty fake flowers! No imagination whatsoever!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
That blue bedding will be back on next week 😂
Imagine being so self centred that you do your own bedroom before your kids, or anywhere else in the house. Their kitchen is rank and needs set on fire. But no, do your bedroom first Afsana. Oh and she’s gonna put a picture of HeR aND BosSmAN on the wall 🙄. Even if she put a 6’ mural of them up it’ll still never convince us she doesn’t hate him!
That mirror is shit. And that pouffe thing, what’s that in aid of?

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
If that coat is a size 12 then she is in no way fitting into age 13-14 dresses! Says she likes it oversized? I’d say it fit her perfectly well tbh. The snood looked like a medical neck brace but WE MOVE!

• Haha

Mrsbunny12

Everything she picks up in shops is “cute”
Awww a dish so cute love them
Awww a plate so cute love tjem
Aww a pile of steaming dog shit how cute love them

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Look how happy it is now the kids and hubby are out of the way so she can talk her shit into the camera. Nice to see she washed her hair for the occasion

View attachment 840862
I thought this. It's beyond weird. She is genuinely ecstatic to be sat in her car talking shit into her phone and posting it to people she doesn't know. She is beyond odd.

Chatty Member
How has she decorated and it STILL looks dated 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s soooooo “Insta hun” from 4 years ago! Awful!
I also noticed she hadn’t painted the door! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17