Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have loved to see her get ready and her outfit etc. I honestly can’t understand why, if she’s still going to push the ‘boss lady’ narrative, she wouldn’t be telling all her followers about this event tonight? With pride, for HER restaurant! It makes no sense. She will happily show bags and bags of tit and tat from cheap shops but when it’s actually something insta worthy she’s silent. Apart from a few vague references through the week.
In her mind she probably thinks it’s bragging… but i would rather see her go to an award ceremony than stroke items in primark.

Reactions: 8
In her mind she probably thinks it’s bragging… but i would rather see her go to an award ceremony than stroke items in primark.
But she brags about being a ‘boss lady’ and owning restaurants anyway, so why would it be any different? She could absolutely put it across in a non braggy way, it’s just weird. She never names the restaurants either, just refers to them by number. We know it’s because she doesn’t really own and run them as a boss lady, but surely her followers must wonder why she’s not mentioned these so called ‘awards’ very much?

Reactions: 12
Her dress is beautiful and even her hair looks ok to me.

It’s a pity she’s sat there with a face like a smacked arse. She’d look really nice otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She looks absolutely stunning but like the saying goes looks are only skin deep. We know what kind of personality she has. She’s ugly inside and she will never change…..where’s someone like katie piper is beautiful inside and out. Can’t wait for the gram posts tomorrow…

Reactions: 10
Big congratulations to our favourite Makdad and Mr Grim. 🥳🥳
Why is the Boss not up there collecting the award for ‘her’ restaurant? 🤣🤣
8D6FB9A9-8A78-4F34-8388-D1BF49E19608.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Big congratulations to our favourite Makdad and Mr Grim. 🥳🥳
Why is the Boss not up there collecting the award for ‘her’ restaurant? 🤣🤣View attachment 852934
Did they win?
I looked back on her pity post from earlier and she says its a really important day for the restaurantS, but it’s only for the chef at Samara isn’t it? Nothing to do with the other 3.
I’m pleased they’ve won as her husband, Makdad and the third partner (possibly Mr Grims brother?) all seem to work hard and have lovely restaurants. Good for them. Grim will be all about the boss lady life tomorrow I bet!

Reactions: 7
But she brags about being a ‘boss lady’ and owning restaurants anyway, so why would it be any different? She could absolutely put it across in a non braggy way, it’s just weird. She never names the restaurants either, just refers to them by number. We know it’s because she doesn’t really own and run them as a boss lady, but surely her followers must wonder why she’s not mentioned these so called ‘awards’ very much?
😂 true! She can get away with the boss lady narrative, she’s the boss’ lady… the apostrophe was missing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did they win?
I looked back on her pity post from earlier and she says its a really important day for the restaurantS, but it’s only for the chef at Samara isn’t it? Nothing to do with the other 3.
I’m pleased they’ve won as her husband, Makdad and the third partner (possibly Mr Grims brother?) all seem to work hard and have lovely restaurants. Good for them. Grim will be all about the boss lady life tomorrow I bet!
That’s the only one I saw. I had a skim through the live that Makdad posted 🧐
I know the entertainment is not our cup of tea but for some it is and I applaud the real owners and hard working staff. Well done them. She is an embarrassment to a seemingly hard working bunch of people.

That’s the only one I saw. I had a skim through the live that Makdad posted 🧐
I know the entertainment is not our cup of tea but for some it is and I applaud the real owners and hard working staff. Well done them. She is an embarrassment to a seemingly hard working bunch of people.
Exactly, it’s not for most of us, BUT they have managed to hit on an idea that gets them full restaurants on a weekday night at £25 per head. It’s nowt to do with our Grim though, as much as she maintains she a boss lady we all know the truth and that the Men are the ones in charge.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, it’s not for most of us, BUT they have managed to hit on an idea that gets them full restaurants on a weekday night at £25 per head. It’s nowt to do with our Grim though, as much as she maintains she a boss lady we all know the truth and that the Men are the ones in charge.
Yeah I've said this before, whilst I would hate to go to a restaurant like that they are always packed on a weeknight during a time when loads of places are on their knees. It's works and fair play to them for that. They employ people and are able to keep their own families fed, clothed and with a roof over their heads, whatever we think of her the family are running successful businesses and they deserve to win awards.

Reactions: 9
Can I just put my two pence here about why I think she hasn’t posted anything, getting ready, her outfit, even showing her cooking - because it’s Asian. And she’s actually really embarrassed by it all. Changing her name to a more western is the biggest clue about this.
Being asian just doesn’t fit into her social media, mrs hinch narrative.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can I just put my two pence here about why I think she hasn’t posted anything, getting ready, her outfit, even showing her cooking - because it’s Asian. And she’s actually really embarrassed by it all. Changing her name to a more western is the biggest clue about this.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. In all the gatherings they have all the other women are dressed very modestly, with head coverings. She’s the only one not.
Her dress and jewellery looked beautiful last night, why not show her followers in her full length mirror? Her hair was also fine, certainly not the state she made out, but that would be her excuse for not taking a pic of course.
she’s just so far removed from real life it’s sad really, she’s desperate to be something she’s not so lies to portray the life she wants. Just live your own life Afsana, people would probably like you a bit more!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. In all the gatherings they have all the other women are dressed very modestly, with head coverings. She’s the only one not.
Her dress and jewellery looked beautiful last night, why not show her followers in her full length mirror? Her hair was also fine, certainly not the state she made out, but that would be her excuse for not taking a pic of course.
she’s just so far removed from real life it’s sad really, she’s desperate to be something she’s not so lies to portray the life she wants. Just live your own life Afsana, people would probably like you a bit more!
She could be more like that in her account but that wouldn't be the real her...we see the real her daily and that's the reason she has a thread on here. Because she's naturally not a nice person. Will think nothing of throwing stones at innocent people name calling treating her family like utter rubbish. Has a lieing disorder and when gets caught out plays on mental health.

She could post pictures of cute puppies everyday yet we still know what she's really like and even that wouldn't make me like her.

That’s actually really sad if that’s the case.

She could be more like that in her account but that wouldn't be the real her...we see the real her daily and that's the reason she has a thread on here. Because she's naturally not a nice person. Will think nothing of throwing stones at innocent people name calling treating her family like utter rubbish. Has a lieing disorder and when gets caught out plays on mental health.

She could post pictures of cute puppies everyday yet we still know what she's really like and even that wouldn't make me like her.
I’m torn between thinking that what she portrays on the gram is her real self (the nastiness and aggression) or if that’s all part of her act? I don’t know? I think she is very bitter and twisted about her life, in that it’s not like her idol Hinch so her bitterness about that comes through. Her pal Saira, although very dull, is much happier in herself and her life and that shows. Jessie has more personality then her, so if she just allowed herself to be herself I think it would do wonders for her. Don’t worry, I still think she is a complete witch on the gram, and I’ll never forget…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This. I don’t think she’s necessarily embarrassed by it but she definitely wants to distance herself from that part of her life when on the gram. Maybe she thinks she will be more ‘successful’ or fit in more using the Jessie name and acting more Western.

Reactions: 7
Well what do we have this morning?! Her dress is beautiful. Why does it always have to be ‘yesterday we did a thing’??
Well done to the Chef!
riddled with anxiety she was 😂
Why has she put stars over the chefs name?? She’s acting like this award is hers, it’s the chefs! 😂😂
why are all her photos always tit quality?
Probably because she's taking them so quickly in case anyone spots her taking the photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is every picture and video she takes such bad quality?!
And why is she covering the name of the chef and the restaurant when we clearly heard them both being read out in her video 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.