Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’m not fat shaming here, but I can’t see her fitting into an age 13-14. Most teenage girls don’t have hips yet. Also I’m assuming she doesn’t do the jacket up, is that another teen item?.
Oh, and by the way, it’s November that’s why it’s cold. Fancy saying “what’s going on with the weather” Plus you’ve just come back from Makdad’s Swiss chalet, I’m sure it was colder there 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Tell me you’re a shit influencer without telling me you’re a shit influencer - you actually have to buy Iconic make up 😆
So many accounts advertise them but Jessie actually has to pay for it 😆

• Haha

MapleSugar

This chalet belongs to makdad. I’ve seen it posted numerous times on his Facebook going back at least 2 years ago. This is another “group” thing where she’s pretending that she’s paid and planned this out as a special family holiday. It’s not. They are there with 10000 other people just as before. Yawn. 🥱

• Haha

herfromoverhere

I normally just come on and read the posts that confirm im not the only one that gets annoyed with her. But she has fully pissed me off with that finger story. I had months and months of therapy and dressings, splints etc and all shit when I severed nerves- not a couple of stitches and a bit of mepore dressing that you can buy at any pharmacy.
I don’t like to be unkind about anyone but fucking severely cut herself - my arse did she!
I’m fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notatall

A one handed lift with a severed finger...impressive considering she struggled to carry it in the restaurant yesterday claiming "its soo heavy"

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
Who is she trying to kid? This award hype is boring now, not only did she not win it, you know for a fact that they've entered something (and paid) to win. Most curry houses in Brick Lane do the same. Get over it hun. Any "magazines/newspapers" will be paid adverts / advertorials as well.

What I don't understand, is that given she has moved into a new (old) house, she has the perfect blank slate for interesting content. Replacing the old stuff with new, redecorating, up-cycling etc etc. Instead, she drowns on about the same old shite, is braggy beyond belief, and is NOT glam (no amount of filter/Wilkinson mascara will change that). Her content is so frustrating, even the hauls she shows are full of dull clothing in mis-matched sizing. I really think she could have made more of her cooking, and more of her home account - instead of showing that one bedroom. She had that house in desperate need of TLC -something that the other instahuns with their readymade grey palaces couldn't contend with!

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why is she acting like those chocolates are something special? You can buy them in Sainsbury's 😂

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Sweetie - Slagging off your husband is about the only real thing you post on Instagram. Your loathing clearly shines through. It’s the only time you don’t seem fake as fuck.

Go get the passports Afsana, just remind us again. when’s your holiday????

The punch him in the throat picture really has her rattled doesn’t it 😂.

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
I've come here to rant...the people at the test centre must know she's a boss lady and got her results super quick....and isa's came back super quick if memory serves me right. Its as clear as day this woman had never been or Taken any of her children for a pcr test. I'm going to contact her local testing site..or sites because I want her to know that I've checked time scales for returned results. I could just not watch but I want more people to know about what a liar and a covid spreader she is. I've posted in the past I've lost family to covid so like millions of others I'm so angry. I do have a life and of course its going to take me effort to call around but she needs stopping. Who was it that posted threads to her husband again and makdad?
I’m at work. Doing covid tests, so I haven’t seen her posts since the one where she apparently got her PCR result back in less than two hours. Is she now stating that she got it back quickly because she lives in a village? Bullshit! That would probably make it take longer because the couriers who collect the samples probably only go to each location a couple of times a day. It’s rare to get results back same day.
The ONLY way she’d get a result back in less than two hours is if she was either needing emergency surgery or she paid a LOT of money to get a very rapid, pre-travel test done. And I mean a lot of money. The 4 hour tests are about £250 and you have to travel to the test centre for them. The one hour ones are rare and very very expensive.
she’s lying. Very dangerous.

CrapEars

VIP Member
That LV bag is about as authentic as the YSL one I bought for €25 on the beach in Spain. The difference is, I have never and will never pretend mine is real.

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
She's just under 10 stone. Unless she's 8 foot tall she's no where near skeletal. 10/12 women size is more like it. Aged 13/14 clothes are pretty much a 10/12 just with shorter proportions. She really fancies herself. One of those annoying bints that loses weight and falls in love with herself. I applaud anybody that loses weight and has self confidence but arrogance is a massive turn off.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
[
Brag, brag, brag....
Look at me on a helicopter ride...
Look at me spending £154 on chocolate...
Look at me in my new coat my husband bought for me...
She can't even live in the moment and enjoy her holiday with her family, she has to post on insta immediately to show off...🥱🥱
its pathetic isn’t it? Absolutely no reason to say how much she spent on chocolate, other than to brag. Does she think that’ll make us jealous? When she lives in a care home with 70’s furniture?

• Haha

Nigelsback

I can imagine my husbands Face if I sat down to dinner with my food served up in a baby weaning plate!! She buys everything from primark that I usually see lying around miscellaneous or on the floor 😂

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Her reaction to the chef winning the award is way over the top! The way she's carrying on you'd think she'd won the lottery! Screeching and screaming about how stressful it all was yet on her husband's Facebook story she looks as miserable as sin, sat mostly on her phone! Oh and she just had to mention as a nod to Tattle that she's dropping her mother off at home after she looked after the kids last night. She's going back to collect her tomorrow as she's working! Liar liar pants on fire!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
When I go shopping, which isn't very often as I tend to buy what I need rather than want, I don't leave 3 or 4 bags of tat somewhere in my house until I've had time to do a haul (can't stand that word), what I've bought gets put away and used. She is just buying for the sake of it and for content for the Gram and to show off. There is no rhyme or reason to her buying, men's medium tops and 13-14 year old clothes. A different scent air freshener because she hasn't GOT that scent (bizarre behaviour that people collect the whole collection of febreeze or whatever), 3 different mascaras on the go and says she has more, we've all seen that huge plastic box full to the brim with makeup. I have 2 different mascaras, one waterproof and one not. I use them up then buy more.
Her life must be very unfulfilling as to me it seems she is using shopping as a quick fix to something and when the initial happiness dies down again after the spending she takes it back and starts again. I would not want her life for anything. It's a sad existence.

Reactions: 16

AC55

VIP Member
What was that ranting all about? "We're over red and gold" what colours constitute Christmas in your house then Afsana? Let me guess.....grey! Dull, washed out, soulless grey! and who exactly do you think you are? Can they not see my vision? It's a discount shop serving thousands of people every week! You're really not that important or special!

• Haha
Reactions: 16