Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2-4-1 deal for deliveries is back on!
Free popadoms with orders over £40!
Coupons accepted!

I see on the BCA page that there seems to be a picture of 2 groups. One of men that Makdad is in and one of what I’m presuming to be the elite woman in business. She’s not included.
Well done Chef. I feel sorry for him. Where is he celebrating? Has he had a pay rise? No he’s out back cooking and making her supper no doubt.
I hope he spits in her dinner after watching her ott display with HIS trophy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it odd the samsara post about the award doesn’t say the chefs name??? Presumably they have more than one chef? Give them some credit! (From the certificate posted here I think his name is anwar miah 😊. What it isn’t, is Grimm fanny.)

Reactions: 10
Well it’s already lunchtime and I’ve been on pins all morning waiting for her haul from yesterday! The one she promised was so good and she’d show us today. Come on Jessie, get your finger out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it’s already lunchtime and I’ve been on pins all morning waiting for her haul from yesterday! The one she promised was so good and she’d show us today. Come on Jessie, get your finger out 😂😂
Yeah Jessie pull your finger out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grim, let’s not have another Primark ‘massive haul’ scenario. Show us what amazing thing that’s ‘soooo good’ that you got yesterday!

Reactions: 5
Where is that on the pic above? It’s filthy 😵
I’m assuming it’s restaurant number 4, Samsara. That’s where she was last night, the chef from there won the trophy.
She seems to spend most time at that one. Must have been doing tables and waiting for deliveries today 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really feel for the guy who won the chef of the year award. This is the picture on the restaurants Insta. I'll say it again. JESSIE HUN, YOU DIDN'T WIN IT. So stop bleeping posing with the award and let the fella have his limelight and enjoy celebrating what is rightly HIS. It has his name on ffs, you selfish turd.

Screenshot_20211111-011012_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really has only got one set of bedding for that grey bedroom hasn't she? Minty cow 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really feel for the guy who won the chef of the year award. This is the picture on the restaurants Insta. I'll say it again. JESSIE HUN, YOU DIDN'T WIN IT. So stop bleeping posing with the award and let the fella have his limelight and enjoy celebrating what is rightly HIS. It has his name on ffs, you selfish turd.

View attachment 858749
Her finger appears to be better at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Show us your haul from M&S Jessie...oh wait you cant as you didnt buy anything
But but, she said it was so good, we were gonna see it yesterday!! Oh.
It’ll be like the massive haul from primark she promised for weeks, then finally went out to buy stuff for it. She’ll be off to M&S this morning 😂
Buy that kid some proper toys ffs 🤬

But that’s not just how you look Jessie cos you’re using a filter! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is she trying to kid? This award hype is boring now, not only did she not win it, you know for a fact that they've entered something (and paid) to win. Most curry houses in Brick Lane do the same. Get over it hun. Any "magazines/newspapers" will be paid adverts / advertorials as well.

What I don't understand, is that given she has moved into a new (old) house, she has the perfect blank slate for interesting content. Replacing the old stuff with new, redecorating, up-cycling etc etc. Instead, she drowns on about the same old shite, is braggy beyond belief, and is NOT glam (no amount of filter/Wilkinson mascara will change that). Her content is so frustrating, even the hauls she shows are full of dull clothing in mis-matched sizing. I really think she could have made more of her cooking, and more of her home account - instead of showing that one bedroom. She had that house in desperate need of TLC -something that the other instahuns with their readymade grey palaces couldn't contend with!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is she trying to kid? This award hype is boring now, not only did she not win it, you know for a fact that they've entered something (and paid) to win. Most curry houses in Brick Lane do the same. Get over it hun. Any "magazines/newspapers" will be paid adverts / advertorials as well.

What I don't understand, is that given she has moved into a new (old) house, she has the perfect blank slate for interesting content. Replacing the old stuff with new, redecorating, up-cycling etc etc. Instead, she drowns on about the same old shite, is braggy beyond belief, and is NOT glam (no amount of filter/Wilkinson mascara will change that). Her content is so frustrating, even the hauls she shows are full of dull clothing in mis-matched sizing. I really think she could have made more of her cooking, and more of her home account - instead of showing that one bedroom. She had that house in desperate need of TLC -something that the other instahuns with their readymade grey palaces couldn't contend with!
Yep, it’s all there for her on a plate. So much content, cleaning, renovating, cooking. But as you say, she’s rather Fanny about in shops buying tat or cheap dull clothes. There’s been no kids bedroom reveal and the ‘party shed’ has all gone quiet too, that surely must be finished by now??
She’s so confusing. I suppose to do the things we’ve suggested takes effort and work when really Grim is just very lazy and boring.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.