Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just really call her mum “ an old bat”. Having suddenly lost my mum when I was 30 it’s made me so angry!! Vile witch I would love to see my mum for a days shopping.
She's just awful isn't she? Lost my mam 12 years ago now and I would give anything to have just one more day with her. Xx

20,000 followers but only 68 comments on the post where she's kissing the trophy that the chef won! Hmmm....

Thread suggestion....Glam Fairy here's the award, it's yours for being a total fraud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Glam fairy #6 - will her nearly severed off finger ever recover?

cagayu asking the real questions

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she just call her mum an “old bat”?
Someone needs to screen record her vileness towards her family members. Calling her mum an old bat is next level. She’s the woman who bought you into the world, you sorry excuse for a human being. Disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Do you know grime fanny? You only ever comment on her threads, I feel you are leaving breadcrumbs for us 🤔
No i don't know her. I just see straight through her lies like many of us on here. The stuff I see is what anyone of us can access by searching names ect into fb. If I'm scattering breadcrumb its only what the people who have posted the stuff on fb have left.

Do you know grime fanny? You only ever comment on her threads, I feel you are leaving breadcrumbs for us 🤔
Also I've not come across anyone more infuriating than her so I personally don't need to comment on other threads. She annoys me more than anyone I've ever seen on the gram. You've mentioned me dropping these breadcrumbs before and as it may appear I may know her I 100% don't and am thankful I'm able to say that.

Did she just call her mum an “old bat”?
Someone needs to screen record her vileness towards her family members. Calling her mum an old bat is next level. She’s the woman who bought you into the world, you sorry excuse for a human being. Disgusting.
Shes just awful isn't she.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can we just? No, stop it, I can't. Just speak properly for heaven's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn’t last long in M&S did she? Back to the land of crap in Primark. What a condensed cow, take the old bat out, treat her to some stuff 🤬
She acts like she’s Rockefeller but never buys from decent, quality shops.

Reactions: 9
As if she would ever buy (and keep) a £79 jacket 🤣.

Try it Grim, returning stuff to M&S is a much nicer experience than returning stuff to Primark 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her day out treating her "old bat" seems to have been a visit to Marks and Spencer and Primark! No doubt there'll be bags and bags of stuff she's bought that she'll show off but will not be seen again!

Reactions: 6
So her day out treating her "old bat" seems to have been a visit to Marks and Spencer and Primark! No doubt there'll be bags and bags of stuff she's bought that she'll show off but will not be seen again!
It’s ok, her mum will still be at her house, cos she’s babysitting again, so I’m sure she’s made her dinner!!
she’s such a bleeping liar!
All the papers and mags are there tonight, so the fake anxiety has been trotted out again 🙄

Reactions: 5
Jesus! That filter on her latest story looks like a scene from The Exorcist! Why does she have to talk to the press and magazine people? She didn't win the award? If you don't like public speaking Afsana, don't do it! Just stick to delivering the takeaways. You're good at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s probably got the person who does the advertising pamphlets/inserts coming round 🤣
Her continued ‘mum’ references make me think she’s worried someone’s going to inform social services 🤔🤔
Show us some proof grim 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Da duck is that in her cup? 🤢🤢🤮🤮
Looks like something she's scooped outa the sewer.

View attachment 856318
Cup scum for pond scum.
They must be those awful instant coffee sachets. The only time she’s had a decent coffee was in Switzerland 😂
Grab a snack tomorrow guys, another ‘massive haul’ of dull, dingy coloured clothes in sizes to fit a hobbit and a giant. All to go back the next day. She was probably there today returning all the bags from the massive haul the other day. When I was in primark last week the Returns was extended until
January!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the hell is she dancing around (obv no anxiety tonight 😜) with the Chef of the Year trophy 😂😂. Stop being a tit and give it to the actual winner 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A one handed lift with a severed finger...impressive considering she struggled to carry it in the restaurant yesterday claiming "its soo heavy"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was really hoping she would drop it 😂
The poor love is suffering with her anxiety tonight isn’t she? She’s an absolute trooper putting herself through these tribute nights, steering the ship, keeping everything running smoothly as only a #bosslady can. I salute her and all her hard work and dedication, she deserves that trophy for chef of the year South East Region 2! Oh, hang on, she’s not the chef is she? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Note her absence on the official photo from the BCA Facebook page! Just the 3 male owners on it 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The clue is in the name ya fanny, you are just the delivery driver so why do you keep fingering the award with your grimy hands. Let the actual person who won it revel in his success and hard work. Yanno, the CHEF.

Screenshot_20211109-231721_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I see on the BCA page that there seems to be a picture of 2 groups. One of men that Makdad is in and one of what I’m presuming to be the elite woman in business. She’s not included.
Well done Chef. I feel sorry for him. Where is he celebrating? Has he had a pay rise? No he’s out back cooking and making her supper no doubt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.