Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is every picture and video she takes such bad quality?!
And why is she covering the name of the chef and the restaurant when we clearly heard them both being read out in her video 😂
I was shocked that they announced the chefs name and it was only when they said the name of the restaurant that she reacted! Like did she not even know that was his name?? The boss lady didn’t know her chefs name? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that their new restaurant has won chef of the year already. One of their other restaurants won chef of the year last time. Makes me think that the poster who stated these awards are generally paid for might have a point.

She couldn't even clap them winning because she was too busy on her phone! They already knew they had won anyway as they were all up there ready to go - when I've been to things like that before generally only the winners go so they probably knew beforehand

Reactions: 10
She’s seriously unhinged

Hope OK magazine are on stand by waiting for boss lady’s call...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As did many others win chef of their reigion awards. Kudos to them all I believe they work really hard. Why don't you put up a pic of your chef and give him the praise he deserves..the only thing is capable of dishing up is a plate full of lies lies and more lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s seriously unhinged

Hope OK magazine are on stand by waiting for boss lady’s call...
I literally thought the same (except it was hello not ok 🤣🤣)

They didn’t keep it hush hush as it was on their restaurants Facebook page 6 days ago 🙄

lol @ dropped her mum off 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her reaction to the chef winning the award is way over the top! The way she's carrying on you'd think she'd won the lottery! Screeching and screaming about how stressful it all was yet on her husband's Facebook story she looks as miserable as sin, sat mostly on her phone! Oh and she just had to mention as a nod to Tattle that she's dropping her mother off at home after she looked after the kids last night. She's going back to collect her tomorrow as she's working! Liar liar pants on fire!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well.
Why is she screeching we’ve won we’ve won? YOU’VE won nothing! The chef who works at the restaurant has won, not you! We’re some of her stories upside down or was it just my insta?
‘my friends’ sorted her out, she was sat next to one woman! The only other on on their table 😂

She’s even blurred the name out on her grid post pic! 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? She's behaving like they won an award for the best restaurant in the country or something?? I mean, well done and all - to your chef! - but calm down hun...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I missing something? She's behaving like they won an award for the best restaurant in the country or something?? I mean, well done and all - to your chef! - but calm down hun...
I’ve just had a look at previous years winners, there’s only results for 2019, but the chef of the year award has 12 different regions! 😂
I’m so angry at her carrying on like she has today, yes he’s employed at her husbands restaurant but it’s him who has won, regardless of where he works!

Can't wait for the ad they'll put in the local paper about it and she'll be pretending it's a piece again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is going over the top with it all the chef won that’s it. Calm down love. Wasn’t even anything to do with u. Ur not “working” ur following ur hubby to work to sit there and film the tit acts singing u only go to make it look like ur a working woman when ur not Jessie. Ur not boss lady u don’t do anything ( sometimes a delivery or straighten a fork) but that’s it U DONT WORK u live off ur hubby’s income and spend it on a load of old shite

Reactions: 8
Photographs up on the restaurants Facebook page.
As
DA12577A-939D-406F-B9CB-D318718AF5EF.jpeg
someone said there seems to be several awards within the south east so it’s not like it’s as exclusive as she’s making out. The chef has entered a competition and won an award. He just happens to work there! Well done Chef!

Reactions: 11
Photographs up on the restaurants Facebook page.
As View attachment 854137someone said there seems to be several awards within the south east so it’s not like it’s as exclusive as she’s making out. The chef has entered a competition and won an award. He just happens to work there! Well done Chef!
Yeah, there’s like 12 winners for each different region. I mean it’s still a great accomplishment, however as someone already said these things are often a bit of a who pays most money affair.
but all her gushing in the car about it being so nerve wracking and scary? Why? It’s not life or death. It’s not life changing. She’s making it so much more than it really is.
I do think it’s tit though that the man who actually won wasn’t in the photos.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.