Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumpsuit is designed to be worn as loungewear/sleepwear which is why she said she won’t need to take it off when she gets home.

Why is she liking her own pics as well 😂 every like helps I guess when you have to pay for followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck does Stacey Solomon have to do with it? Desperate twit. Stupid people tagging someone who has nothing to even do with the clothing line.

Screenshot_20211102-183747_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv seen the jumpsuit in Tescos. Hinch is tall and the jumpsuit is prob for someone with long legs. Grim Fanny can’t be no taller than 5’4? It just looks awful on her and the material is that type that makes ya Fanny sweat and itch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those sunglasses are awful. All the clothes she buys and she wears loungewear out at night.

• Haha
Iv seen the jumpsuit in Tescos. Hinch is tall and the jumpsuit is prob for someone with long legs. Grim Fanny can’t be no taller than 5’4? It just looks awful on her and the material is that type that makes ya Fanny sweat and itch.
Nowt worse than an itchy sweaty fanny! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t stop looking at the pic and giggling 😂😂😂 it’s not even something you wear out 😂😂😂. She looks terrible 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pahahahahahahahaha

How’d you get that bag so cheap?
“Bister Village” (I assume she means Bicester)

Then she realises we can easily disprove that lie, so has to follow up with some bullshit implying she knows someone there who can “hook you up” 😉😉

Louis Vuitton doesn’t have outlet stores you bleeping fraud!!

Afsana you’re as fake as your bag and sunglasses 🤥🤥🤥🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
People in the comments tagging Hinch and Soloman saying they need to see this. WHY?? Also is that jumpsuit designed to be worn out as someone has put they want to wear theirs out out too, which to me sounds like it is like lounge wear??? And Jessie why say how much everything in her outfit costs? Bizarre
She only said it so she could say how much her bag cost 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Its not even a clutch, you can see that from the loop at side for the shoulder strap.
Shes pathetic, hopefully her mother tells her she looks ridiculous before she leaves the house 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Makdad goes live so we can see what she actually looks like, 100 metres of fabric tucked under her feet 😂

• Haha
OMG she’s pathetic. What a sad little life Afsana 😂
Fancy posting a pic looking like that, with a fake LV and fake sunnies and listing the price of them, AND TAGGING the companies too!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more thirsty, attention seeking fraudser. I know people can exaggerate for the gram but her entire life and existence is a lie. What a way to live 😱

I hope Makdad goes live so we can see what she actually looks like, 100 metres of fabric tucked under her feet 😂
I mean, at least her pants and boots are straight out of the 80’s! If she’s thrown a pair of leg warmers on I’d swear she was in fancy dress!

Old Braggy Mitchell is at it again! 🥱

Also, there is no Louis Vuitton store at Bicester Village hunaaaay, nice try!!!
I think she’s deleted her reply??

Good old secret tattler Makdad is on the case tonight 😂
Tonight it’s poor old Freddie’s turn to grave spin, yes we have Freddie Mercushite tribute night again. BUT, I don’t think our Jessie is even there 🤔
Just took one for the team and watched both of Makdads lives and she’s nowhere to be seen on either of them. Do we think she’s just got dressed up like that and posed for a photo and not even gone out????? I’m thinking she has, because I don’t think her husband would allow her to just wear that jumpsuit as it’s so bare on the top.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s the fact she’s tagged Louis Vuitton into the post and picked a random price that the bag is supposed to be, how embarrassing 🤣😂🤣

I’d have believed it was real if she had at least said she’d bought it from a pre-loved website, there’s no shame in that, there are a few really good Facebook groups for buying and selling second hand designer bags, I have a few.

But she’s so busy pretending to be something she’s not that she makes a complete tit of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Old Braggy Mitchell is at it again! 🥱

Also, there is no Louis Vuitton store at Bicester Village hunaaaay, nice try!!!
Has she deleted your comment now?? 😂

It’s the fact she’s tagged Louis Vuitton into the post and picked a random price that the bag is supposed to be, how embarrassing 🤣😂🤣

I’d have believed it was real if she had at least said she’d bought it from a pre-loved website, there’s no shame in that, there are a few really good Facebook groups for buying and selling second hand designer bags, I have a few.

But she’s so busy pretending to be something she’s not that she makes a complete tit of herself.
She’s obviously never set foot in a LV store if she thinks she can get anything for £175! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm howling at her latest grid post......her LV bag looks like its come from Cheetham Hill in Manchester 🤣🤣 it's not even on the LV website and it's in the classic monogram. I'd be embarrassed tagging Louis Vuitton in it. Awks 😬😬

The sunglasses are just awful.

Please please post some lives screenshots from Makdad if anyone gets any 😉😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.