Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
I manage A fucking busy restaurant, one that’s actually open for lunch. And I order our first aid equipment through a catering supply company because legally you have to have certain things, like burn gel and eye wash. I’m not just casually swinging past boots to get plasters (which legally have to be blue in case they come to off in the food being prepared) she’s an absolute con artist.

Reactions: 19

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I am inclined to agree
I couldn't agree more! You just know when she's home from holiday she'll be straight back into her usual "good morning every burdy" tripe, ranting about how busy she's going to be in her empire of restaurants! I believe her husband is blocked from her Glam Fairy account and that speaks volumes to me!
I remember one day she was mid rant and her Husband walked in and her demeanour changed instantly. She mumbled about doing an Instagram thing and waited till he left to carry on. That told me everything about how fake her whole life is.
I still can’t believe no one in her extended family or ‘friends’ hasn’t got a burner account to follow her. Unless they are all oblivious to the fact she’s on Instagram anyway?

Reactions: 18
I might message her, see if she can pop into Sports Direct and show me what football boots they have in there, save me going myself.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Was there really any need for all that tat in that haul? Most of it was just unnecessary crap. Fucking hell, it just seems to rain money in her house. About 200 quid on the SHEIN order and god knows what on that tat shop.
She haemorrhages cash like it's going out of fashion.
Yet does fuck all in the house like decorating or buying a new bed set. That god awful wank stain of a blue quilt needs to go in the bin.

Thread suggestion:

The delivery driver says we move.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dotty10

Jeez Grim Fanny you are absolutely insufferable!! You say this is your husbands first night off in you can’t remember when and you send him off to do a food shop with all three of the kids in tow!?! Are you for real!? How about you could have done the food shop instead of one of your billion trips to home bargains/b&m/aldi last week and you could have actually spent the evening as a family!!! And then to call her colleagues morons?? There’s only one MORON around here Jessie and it’s certainly not your staff 🖕🏻

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Wonder what desperate attempts to prove us all wrong she’ll do today? She is deliberately missing the point we are all making. Not one person on here has suggested the restaurants don’t exist, or don’t belong to them in general, we know they do and most likely belong to her husband and Makdad, but not her. Anyway I think I’d like to see her visit all 4 in one day, and also maybe have a chat to the staff, make sure everyone’s ok, that sort of thing. You know, like a real #bosslady would! I look forward to your response Jessie, we move 😂

Please stop saying you’ve been up since the crack of shit Jessie. Apart from anything else, it just doesn’t make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️
we move

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

AC55

VIP Member
Did the old lady who died in her house leave that frock in the wardrobe? It's bloody awful! She'd have been better off dressing herself in the packaging she was so angry about! 😂
and what was that "Piss off I'm not coming into work today" rant all about? It was almost as awful as her wallpaper! We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely vile, her house is disgusting and she thinks it’s like a big mansion in Essex, she never ever takes her kids to a park, play place, cinema or similar were they can just be kids, kick a football, get an ice cream, take a picnic, Jesus do anything but take them to fucking home bargains or B&M,

Hubby is never home and I honestly do not blame him, poor fella, all the shit she buys is just that, no consistent colour scheme for when they “renovate”, as for the calling out that girls account she’s only made herself look more of a cunt than she was before.......phew glad I got that of my titties❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Runforestrun

VIP Member
New thread for our favourite exhausted grimey whinge bag!

congrats to @alba24 for the title
As you were #bossladies ♥

quick recap-

She’s exhausted.
She’s a boss lady.
She’s the owner of 4 restaurants now, even though we’ve only ever seen or heard her mention 2.
She manages to nap, go to home bargains and primark almost every single day despite being a boss lady and having 3 kids.
She still isn’t glam.
She still isn’t a fairy.
She still doesn’t clean.
She sent all her SS clothes back.
She’s still not pals with Stace 😂

previous thread

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

StopRightThere

“Hello every-burdy, happy Wednesday, how are you doing? I hope you’re all good, I hope you’re all well. I’ve had a super productive day...”

This is on repeat every time she comes on. Shut the heck up Jessie. Nobody cares. And what’s with that baby voice when you say it? It’s cringeworthy.

You seem to be tired everyday. What are you actually doing? When someone has to keep saying that they’re tired and that they’ve had a busy day it means THEY DIDN’T but they have to, somehow, prove that they did.

You say the same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I’m busy everyday. I don’t keep repeating it like a parrot “i’m busy” “i’ve been so busy”.

Her stories are pants. Giving us a tour of Boots 😆
No original content. Thrives off tours of shops or laughing at her children.

• Heart

Foreverfalcons

Managed to find out how and reported them for last night's shenanigans. Have got the video clips too to back it up. I was fuming!

instaksajoke

Spoke to trading standards who informed me they have had several reports and out attending the restaurant tomorrow knock knock jessie ! How many times could she say um

• Heart
  • Wow

instaksajoke

Daam she blocked me of Instagram I asked if I could order from restaurant 4 and said I like her delivery service loool

• Haha

Nursty

VIP Member
Be full of £2.50 live laugh love t shirts with "good bum coverage" so cuuuute, I love that!

• Haha